Chapter 10

Sipping my wine I look over at Jason and see that he's already watching me. His usual stare burning into me and making me feel hot.
"What?" I ask him wanting to know why the stares.
"Your just sexy Angel. Can I not look at you" he says smug and it makes me laugh.
"I don't see what you see so I can't help with that" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"You Angel are sexy as fuck." I don't want to hear anything else about this so I change the subject.
"So.. What kind of art are you into?" I ask randomly and he just laughs at me.
"I don't like art Angel.. I like the money art gives me" he says like it's that easy and simple.
"So you do it because it's good money. Why don't you do something else then?" I say and he licks his lips at me. Not what I ment Jason I thought.
"Are you prepared for that Angel" he tells me flirty and I squirm in my seat. Am I ready? Fuck yes!
"I've been ready since the last time you touched me" I tell him confidently bitting my lip seductively. He looks at me and a low deep growl rumbles from his chest and out his mouth. I clench my thighs and his eyes gloss over and he licks his lips watching me. I can see he's ready to fuck me into oblivion and suddenly the door knocks pulling us both from our sex crazed thoughts. Standing, I make my way to the door and open it. I pay the delivery guy and take the bags from him. How much did he order jeez Jason.
"I love Chinese food. I hope you do because there's a lot" he tells me taking the bags while I grab plates and forks because I don't like chopsticks.

"Isit time to see you in something more revealing Angel" he says watching me drink my wine. I hand him the bong and watch him take a few hits then past it back. I do the same and get up.
Making my way to my room I feel Jason follow behind me watching my every move. He takes off his trainers and clothes and he just stands there in his boxers. Shit he's so fucking sexy.
"Go sit over there" I point to the love seat in the corner and he does as he's told but not before placing a gentle kiss to my lips. He's so sweet.
I pull out all the lingerie I bought for him and make my way to the bed and set everything out. I pull on the full body one first and watch as he grabs at his cock harshly. Damn Jason.
I walk over to him and twirl a little sexily showing him from all angles.
"So fucking sexy Angel" he tells me licking his lips again. I bend over and kiss him gripping his shoulders as I do so. He grabs my hips and then slaps my ass as I pull away to change.

Finally after multiple changes I'm about to wear what I intended.
"I'm going in here" I point to the bathroom carrying a bag that he can't see into.
"I want you to get on the bed baby, make yourself comfortable"

As I stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror I give myself a silent pep talk

You can do this Angelica!
Walking out the bathroom with my head held high strutting towards him seductively and he's sat there with his jaw dropped.
"Wow my Angel, you look so fucking hot" he grabs at his growing cock and crooks his finger for me to come closer. He just called me HIS angel. Oh my god!
"Drop the robe, come here" I do as he says sliding the robe off my body, I crawl up the bottom of my bed slowly as I watch his pupils dialte. I get between his legs and lean towards his thick length that's protruding out the bottom of his boxers.
"Take them off" I demand in a sexy voice and he complies eagerly.
He pulls me on top off him and kisses me hard on the mouth. I wrap my hands around the back in his neck and pull him closer to me. I slide my tongue into his mouth wanting to taste him and he opens eagerly pushing in his. Our tongues collide and I suck gently on his. I can feel his cock throbbing between my legs and its making me hot for him. Pulling away to catch my breath I move lower and kiss down his neck to his chest. I grab his cock and slowly start to rub along the thick length and make my way down kissing sucking and biting. I sit back on my knees and look at his leaking cock. I want to taste the precum from him so badly. I lean down and lick the tip taking the precum away and taste the sweet juice he's dripping for me.
"Such a bad girl angel" he tells me with a smirk as I'm lowering back down to swallow more. I take him into my mouth and I hear him groaning out. I take more and more in while breathing through my nose, I let his cock hit the back of my throat.
"FUCK! Angel" he grits out as he puts his hands into my hair. I slowly start to bob my head on his cock slurping as my mouth starts to salivate. I let him guild my head up and down with his hands, as he starts to fuck my mouth faster.
"Yes angel. So fucking good. Swallow that cock" he tells me through gritted teeth. I brace myself on his thighs as I let him use my mouth how he wants it. I feel his cock start to throb in my mouth and grows a little longer and I can hear him moaning my name.
"I'm so close Angel" he tells me letting go of my head but I don't stop, I start sucking him and swirling my tongue wanting to taste him more. I cuff his balls with my hand and work my other hand around the base of his cock pumping him fast wanting his juice now.
"FUCK ANGEL!" he growls out and I feel the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, I swallow it then feel more of the thick ropes of cum on my tounge. I swallow it all down as I continue to suck him slowly.
"Shit baby" he says breathing heavier than before and I smile up at him proud of my work. I fucking loved it!