Chapter 37

Grabbing my bag I pack some clothes quickly not really knowing how much I need.
"How much Ace. I don't know where we're going. How long for?" I call out in a rush as he's coming in to the bedroom.
"Just pack a few outfits for a couple of days and we'll go from there angel" he tells me doing the same from his suitcase. I grab my phone again and text Amy.

Angelica: I need you to pack some comfortable clothes for about 3 days NOW! I'll be with you soon x

I hit send and put my phone on the bed next to my bag. Opening my suitcase from the holiday I grab my toiletries bag and Ace grabs his aswell. Checking my phone as I hear it go off I see Amy on the screen.

Amy: Oh my god, what's happening? I'll do it now see ya soon x

I send a smiley face back and lock my phone, putting it into my pocket. I grab a pair of trainers, I put them on quickly and pick up my bag ready to leave.
"You ready angel" Jason asks me looking me over.
"Yeah, let's go baby" I tell him and he grabs my hand leading me out.

Pulling up outside Amy's I ring her.
"We're outside come out" I tell her quickly.
"OK am coming babes" she says and I hang up putting my phone away again. I watch Ace as he presses his screen aggressively.
"Baby calm down, we're going to be OK. So is Liam" I tell him rubbing his leg soothingly.
"I need to get ahold of Liam. Fuck" he hits his steering wheel and I see Amy approaching the car. She jumps in the back on Jason's side and puts her bag on the seat next to her.
"Hey babes. What's happening, where's Liam?" She asks in a panic and I look over at Ace. I have no idea what to say to her.
Jason tries Liam again and he finally answers.
All I'm gttting is Aces side of the conversation.
"Where the fuck are you" he says annoyed down the phone.
I look at Amy and she just leans forward trying to hear Liam probably.
"What the fuck happened? I'm coming now" he says and hangs up. The engine roars to life and he speeds off in the direction of Liam.

Watching Ace drive like a maniac I wonder what's going on in his head. The conversation didn't seem to calm and easy either. Where the fuck is he taking us. I look our the passenger side window and just see fields. What the fuck where are we?
"Where are you taking us?" Amy says a little frightened from behind us. She's obviously seeing nothing and wondering the same as me. I look over my shoulder and give her a reasuring smile. Ace wouldn't hurt me.

Finally arriving at an abandoned building I unbuckle my seat belt and look over at Ace who's staring ahead. I see out the corner of my eye someone beasting towards us. Ace jumps out and goes over to I presume Liam.
I look back at Amy and see her watching them and her face drops. I look at what she's looking at and see them just walk off. Rude.
"Let's go" I tell her and I climb out of the car. Waiting for her to come around to me we see a door at the side of the what I'd say is an abandoned farmhouse. Why is he out here? I try the door and it's locked. Shit.
"I've got this" Amy says taking out a Bobby pin and picking the lock. Yes girl! I thought with a smile hearing the lock click open.
"Thanks, but where you even learn that" I say chuckling as she grins showing her straight white teeth to me.
I open the door and we walk through the dimmly lit kitchen. I look around the area of what I can actually see and walk through the hallways. I see little blood here and there as the light beams through the living room window. Weird Why's it so bright. I walk in there and see a lived in area.
Clearly this is where Liam's staying. Amy covers her mouth shocked that this is how he's been.
"Why didnt he come to me?" she says sadly looking at me.
"Who knows what's happening babes. Am sure you'll get answers from him soon enough" I tell her with a sad smile. We continue through the house and find a cracked open door with a foul smell coming from down there. What the fuck. I cover my mouth and nose with my hand and push the door open further. I feel for a light switch and find one. Flicking it on I see someone tied to a chair with a bag over there head. I look around the room and see blood around the person's chair on top of a large plastic sheet. What the actual fuck?
I hear them mumble something. What tho?
I approach him slowly and stand close enough
"Who the fuck are you" I her from behind me and I spin around quickly looking at a confused Liam.
"Who the fuck am I? Who the fuck is this" I say pointing to the person sat in the chair.
"I don't know you. Don't fucking question me bitch" he spits and Amy looks at him with her mouth agape. This guy. She loves this fucking guy. No manners.
"I'm fucking Angelica.. Liam" I spit back annoyed with him already. We are not going to get along.
"Shit, shit. My bad.. So your Angel?" he asks casually leaning against the doorframe looking me over now with a new sense of.. Something. I don't quite know. Huh?
"That'd be me" I shrug looking at him with a raised brow.
"I see why he loves you. Now shall we leave" he gestures out the door to us. He hasn't even acknowledged Amy yet. Jeez this guy.
"Not even going to say hi to your girlfriend." I say walking out the door leaving them to find my Ace.
Where the hell has he disappeared to now. God sake.. Men!