Chapter 61

Pulling up outside my house I see another car there. Who's here. Huh?
I climb out grabbing my bag and lock my car.
"Angel" I hear soon as I open the door. I see another women walking towards me smiling. Who the fuck is she in my house?
"Hi Angelica, I'm Richie" she introduces herself holding out her hand. Ok
"Hi, it's nice to meet you" I say shaking her hand.
"Well Jason, There's nothing else I can do for Liam unless, like I said you hand yourself in which isn't an option!" she says sternly to him.
"Fuck" Ace says hitting the table and putting his head into his hands growling uncontrollably.
Walking over to him I rub up and down his back and kiss his head.
"I love you baby but that's not an option like she said. You're not going to jail" I tell him so he knows I'm still here.
He looks up at me and a little smile appears across his face.
"I know baby, I love you too angel" he says pulling me onto his lap.
"Well I'll leave you two to it. I'll see myself out. Call me Jason if there's anything else" she calls out.
"Will do, thanks again Richie" he tells her and she leaves closing the door behind her.
"What's happening then Ace?" I ask him wanting to know about Liam.
"Liam's been charged with GBH and because of his record he got remanded" he tells me shaking his head.
"Shit, how longs he going to get?" I ask him shocked.
"He's looking at least five years angel" he says putting his head back down. What's Amy going to do?
"I need to tell you something angel. Don't get mad" he says not looking at me. Fuck sake what now?
"Go on" I say listening to him. He lifts his head up and looks at me.
"It was me, there was a witness that places Liam at the scene with someone else but they don't know who I am" he tells me and I have no idea what to say. I don't want him to go to prison. What will I do if they both go. Fuck!
"Don't worry angel, I ain't going anywhere! Liam will take any sentence that comes to him. It's the way we are. Whoever gets caught handles it" he says and I'm slightly relieved. But sad for Liam. He's having a fucking baby.
"What about the baby? He's going to miss it all Ace" I say sadly feeling sorry for Amy regardless if she's being a bitch.
"Even if I did go confess, Liam would deny it and take the wrap. So what am I suppose to do?" he asks and I don't fucking know.
"Then you don't. You just said Liam won't let you so what would be the point of putting yourself out there" I tell him seriously.
"I know but what am I ment to do. I feel shit and guilty as fuck angel" he says putting his head into my chest.
I rub the back of his head soothingly. What are we going to do. He's damn sure not putting himself in the limelight. I can't loose him.
Feeling my phone vibrate and then ring I pull it out looking at the weird number. Who's this? I answer it anyways.
"Hello? Who's this" I ask and hear alot of noise in the background.
"Hello Love" he says and my eyes go wide looking at Ace. He looks at me like what?
"It's Liam" I tell Ace quickly covering the phone with my hand. He asks for the phone and I hand it over.
"Bro you alright" he says and suddenly smiles I lift up off him and leave him to talk to him.
Walking upstairs I make my way to one of the guest rooms and look around at the empty space. Could I have a baby with Ace? I know he wants one. But it's way to soon. Right? I ask myself conflicted. This whole situation is confusing me. I want a baby!
"Angel, where are you?" I hear Ace call out.
I pop my head out the door to him so he sees me and he comes into me.
"What you doing in here angel?" he asks me confused. I'm just in an empty room doing nothing but imagining a nursery and alot of pink.
"Just looking around. What did Liam say?" I ask him as he hands back my phone.
"He's doing alright angel, just wants to come home, he needs us to look after Amy regardless of what she says" he tells me and I think about our conversation earlier.
"I doubt that Ace. She's determined to cut everyone off. She went off at me aswell and I walked out before I punched her" I tell him and he's trying his hardest to hide that smile.
"Angel she's pregnant, with liams child. Regardless I have to be there for them both." he tells me and I roll my eyes at him.
"Yeah I know Ace she just pissed me off what she was saying about you" I tell him
"Aww baby, defending me isn't necessary. I know what people already think" he tells me with a shrug. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me.
"Anyways why you in here? What you planning?" he looks at me squinting through slits. Hmm wouldn't he like to know.
Laughing I shake my head.
"Nothing much Ace. Just looking" I tell him. It's not exactly a lie.