Chapter 40

Finishing off work I say my good byes quickly as Ace and me are off to veiw our first house. He made the arrangements and told me this morning. I was surprised to say the least and have a little anxiety. Everything's moving so fast and a lots happening all at once. It'll be OK once everything's done and settled. I hope so.

"Hey baby" I say kissing Ace as I get into the car. I really need to drive myself more. My poor baby hasn't been driven in a while.
"You excited to see the house angel" he asks me pulling off to the viewing.

Walking up the driveway I look at the house from the outside and I don't think it's for me already. It's quite ugly to be honest.
"Baby, I don't like it already" I tell him and he shake his head at me laughing.
"Do you not want to see inside, you might change your mine angel?" he asks me and I shrug my shoulders
"Well you drove all this way so we might aswell" I moan a little leaning into his side
He leads the way and the realtor is waiting inside.
"Hi Mr King, madam" he says politely and I just smile wanting to get this over with. I hate it already.
It's to old school for me. I like new upto date, modern things. This is the complete opposite. Not for me at all.
"I hate it" Ace whispers into my ear and I laugh.
Turning around I grab his hand and leave. The realtor is still miles away babberling. Jeez that was horrible.

Back in the car we're laughing and joking about running out like children.
"That was ugly as fuck" he says cringing.
Laughing, I nod my head at him. I know it. "Next one?" I ask him and he pulls off to the next viewing.

Pulling up at a very nice looking white house I approve already. Let's calm down Angelica it might not be the same inside I say. I climb out not waiting for Jason to open my door wanting to just get in. I see a women standing by the door looking at a tablet and checking her watch.
"Mr King, your early" she acknowledged me with a nod of her head and escorts us into the house. Wow I love it
"Do you like it?" Ace asks nudging me a little. I nod my head rapidly at him grinning.
"Yes!" I beam up at him and he smiles at me chuckling.
"Good, I do so far too" he tells me and that makes me happy. I wouldn't want him to live somewhere he doesn't like for me.
We walk through the downstairs and find two large lounges, a large kitchen with a middle sink section and breakfast bar, a utility room and a downstairs restroom. I'm liking everything so far. I start to explore the house, opening doors and finding it has four bedrooms. Why so many? He's back to this children thing again isn't he? Rolling my eyes I close the door and walk down the hall to a door on its own.
"Wow" I gasp and walk in.

Looking at everything and I think I won't change anything in this room

Looking at everything and I think I won't change anything in this room. Unlike some of the others I thought shivering at some of the decor. I love this room. Everything in this house is perfect.
"Angel what are you.." he stops in his track and growls at me. I turn around and look at him licking his lips.
"You went off, I thought I'd find you in here" he groans pulling me closer to his body.
"Not here Ace" I warn him knowing exactly what he plans to do.
"I want this house Ace" I tell him smiling.
"You can have it. I need you angel" he tells me kissing my neck.
"Sold" I say relaxing into his arms.
Suddenly we hear coughing noises and Ace doesn't stop. Fuck sake.
I have to physically pull him off of me to look at the woman who's face is beet red from our little show. Again fuck sake.
"Sorry to interupt you but I have others viewings. You can't be doing that here"
"We'll take it right now. Where do we sign?" He asks her smirking. She blushes at him and I roll my eyes at her. Everywhere we fucking go!
"Oh great. Come down stairs and I'll give you the paperwork to look over" She beams happily at her sale. We follow her back down the spiral staircase and into the kitchen where she's set up.

"Thanks for your services, here's the keys for the front and back doors. Two sets" she says handing them over to Jason. She smiles at us both and collects her belongings to leave.
"Thanks again" I say to her smiling happily that we've just brought our home. I've i
Literally bought a fucking house with my boyfriend.
Closing the door behind her watching as she collects the for sale sign and swaps it for a sold one.
Suddenly being swooped off my feet I'm face to face with Ace. Kissing me aggressively and starts to carry me up the stairs. Clearly wanting to finish where we left off. He kicks open the bedroom door and walks up the steps, settling me down he growls at me.
"We have a whole house to fuck in. You ready my Angel" he asks and I nod my head bracing myself.
It's gonna be so much fun. Bring it on!