Chapter 86

Waking up smiling and ready to go home.
I swing my legs from the bed and make my way to the shower quickly before Ruby wakes up. Thinking about lastnight and how nice Quetsia was and hoping for God sake that Liam didn't hit it raw. No more babies. PLEASE!

Stepping out the shower I wrap my body in a fluffy towel and dry quickly. Brushing my teeth I think will we ever see her again? I hope so. She'll be good for Liam.. I think.
Using mouthwash I spit and walk back into the room quietly not wanting to wake them I go to the closet and pull out today traveling outfit.

"Sexy angel" I hear and spin around seeing Ace sit up watching me

"Morning baby, thank you" I say with a smile and walk over to kiss him.
"You go shower while I sort Ruby's things" I tell him and he nods getting up stretching his sexy body.

Making bottles for the plane ride I hear knocking on the door. Must be Liam.
"It's open" I call out and he enters with a huge grin on his face.
"Morning love, where's my princess" he asks and I point to the bedroom.
"Sleeping still. Please don't wake her unless your completely done" I warn him pointing at him.
"I won't OK" he holds his hands up chuckling.
"So how was your night, do you like her?" I ask him as I fill up the bottles.
"It was amazing and before you ask we didn't have sex so no condom was needed" he says smugly. I laugh at him and look over my shoulder.
"Aww babes I'm proud of you" I tell him with a smirk. He laughs and takes a seat at the dining table.
Hearing Ruby wake up crying he jumps up and runs into the room to grab her. I cool a bottle ready and grab the changing bag for a nappy and wipes.

"You ready Ace? I need to find something for Ruby" I call out into the bedroom.
"Nearly and I've done it angel" he says back and I smile. Saves me a job I thought.
Grabbing her things I hand them to Liam for him to redress her and put on her coat and shoes. I grab my suitcase and bring it towards the door then go get Ace's too.
"Have you packed and got everything Liam?" I ask him hoping he has.
"Everything's done love, have you got all ruby's things?" he asks and I nod my head tapping the bag on top my case.
"Make sure you collect everything off hers to Liam, like all the new things I bought" I tell him hopeful.
"I bought another case for her and everythings packed and ready to go love don't worry" he tells me smiling at me.

Arriving at the terminal we board the plane and take our seats back in first class again. Relaxing back with Ruby on my chest she drifts off to sleep making me smile. She's so adorable when she sleeps like this.
"The planes ready to take off angel you ready to go home" Ace asks me with a smile. I nod my head eagerly.
"Yeah I've missed our home. It's weird because our last holiday we were living separated now look at us" I say smiling happy. So much has changed since Monaco.
I look at my ring and I love it. Ace chose good knowing me so well.
"Do you really like it angel. We can change it if it's not you" he asks me and I hold my hand to my chest.
"Nooo! I love it baby thank you for knowing me so well" I tell him honestly. He kisses me tenderly and looks at my ring.
"I love that you said yes" he says with a shy smile.
"Was you nervous? Like was there a build up before you did it?" I ask him and he nods.
"A little nervous but it's something that Ive always wanted. With you angel. The moment I met you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you" he tells me and I feel tears spring down my cheeks. Oh my god
"Baby I love you soo much" I tell him kissing him again. He's so sweet.

Landing back in England and it's fucking raining. Typical.
"Let's just get to my car, we'll go to yours first" Liam says grabbing suitcases and they make there way out the revolving doors. I wait at the door holding Ruby not wanting to get her wet as they run to the car and drive around to me.

Pulling up outside my house and it feels good to see my beautiful home again. I've missed it alot.
"Home sweet home" I say jumping out with the keys and taking Ruby out. Walking to the door and unlocking it. I grab all the mail and walk into the living room putting Ruby down in her swing watching her face light up as she sits in it.
I run back out and help with the cases and drop them off in the kitchen ready to do a bunch of washing later.
"I'm going to go home and drop my case off and I'll grab some food on the way back" Liam says standing at the door.
"Sounds good brother, you choose. Better be good" Ace tells him. Liam laughs and slaps his back.
"You got it bro I'll check the salon on my way aswell" he says and walks back to his car.
"Thanks Liam much appreciated" I tell him as I close the door behind him waving.
"Let me start some washing you entertain Ruby baby" I tell him as I make my way into the laundry room with the first case.

"The salons still standing" Liam calls out as he walks into the house holding multiple bags.
"Thank God I was a little worried. Thanks for checking in Liam" I tell him hugging him and taking the bags to sort out.
I'm starving.