Chapter 30

Back in the penthouse I drop face down on the bed feeling exhausted. We brought so much and I just knew he wouldn't be able to help himself. Apparently everything her saw he wanted to rip me out off. So who was I to say no to that. He walks into the bedroom and puts all the bags down after the bellboy insisted on bringing them up. I think he wanted another 'Ace tip' I laugh to myself.
"What's funny angel?" he asks amused with me.
"He just liked your first tip that's all" I say to him smirking and he shrugs at me.
"I'm a generous tipper angel. What can I say, they get the job done quicker" he tells me slapping my ass then groping it with both hands.
"I can't wait to see you in all them new lingurie" he growls and I stick my ass up.
He pulls my dress up over my ass I lift to help and he slide my underwear to the side and I watch over my shoulder as he pulls out his thick cock. Shit he's so hard.
He rubs it against my slit creating wetness instantly and slides in holding my hips. He builds up his tempo and I push back meeting his thrusts.
"Fuck baby" he growls out as I feel him throb inside me.
"Ace" I cry out feeling my orgasm build up.
"Not untill I say angel" he grits holding himself back.
He fucks into me harder and I'm gripping at the bed sheets. He starts to ppimd into me and I'm moaning uncontrollably. He feels so good inside me now. It's been to long. I've missed this. Him buried inside me. I squeeze my eyes shut and cry out as he thrusts deeper.
"I can't" I scream needing to release.
"Come now" he growls and I let go just as I feel his warm cum soak my walls. I tighten around him moaning his name repeatedly.
"So fucking sexy" he say squeezing my ass and pulling out.
"So perfect" he says and I smile dropping on the bed heavy breathing. Shit I've missed this.

"Baths ready angel" he calls out from the bathroom and I'm just laying on the bed drained.
"Coming" I say pulling myself up and off the bed.
Stripping out my dress he holds out his hands and helps me into the ginormous tub. I sink into the hot bubbly water while he climbs in behind me wrapping his arms around me.
"Do you want to go out angel?" he asks me and I think my energy levels from shopping has dropped alot. I need to recharge.
"Not really Ace, can we just relax on the sofa watch a film and order takeout?" I say and he holds me tighter.
"Whatever you want to do angel" he says and I kiss his hands that are holding me tight.

Climbing out the tub finally feeling like a shriveled prawn I dry my body and wrap the towel around me. I quickly do my routine and brush my teeth.
"Chinese sound OK?" he asks me picking up his phone.
"Totally" I tell him with a smile.
Finding something to wear I pull out some new pyjamas that I bought for here.

Putting on a random film I lay between Ace's legs and wait for our food to arrive

Putting on a random film I lay between Ace's legs and wait for our food to arrive. Hoping it's here soon because I'm ready to drop off to sleep.
We start to watch the film and I'm just getting into it when knocking suddenly comes to the door and I jump up to collect the food.
Opening the door the same man's here. Of course he is. I laugh in my head because he aint getting a tip from me.
"Thanks" I say taking the bag and closing the door. Just wanting to get back to Ace.
I grab plates and forks from the little kitchen and make my way back to the sofa.

"This is good" Ace says filling his mouth with more chow mein. He's cute bless him.
"I know right" I say dipping the crispy chicken in sweet and sour sauce.
"I have something for you angel" he says pulling something out of his pocket.
"Something else Ace?" I ask with a raised brow. More I swear this guy.
Pulling out the long slender box I open it with clammy hands wondering what it could be.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god. Ace" I gasp at the stunning bracelet in my hands.
"I can't accept this Ace. It's to much" I tell him feeling guilty. He buys me alot.
"You can angel and you will" he demands in a deep voice but I love it. I look at him thinking he's angry but all I see is love and his eyes begging me to accept the gift.
"Thankyou baby" I say quietly holding out my wrist for him to put it on.
"I love it" I tell him once it's clasp together.
"Your most welcome angel. Let me spoil you baby I can afford it trust me" he says and kisses me on the lips, lingering I bite his lip pulling softly. He growls and kisses me back with so much passion I loose my breathe.

Finishing our food while the film plays in the background I can't help but keep looking at my bracelet. It's so beautiful. He's so generous it's crazy.
"You sure you like it angel?" he asks nodding towards my bracelet.
"Of course. It's beautiful. I love it. I love you Ace" I tell him being honest.
He smiles wide at me then collects my empty plate with his taking them into the kitchen area.

After relax after eating we made our way to bed and cuddled up.
"I'm taking you out tomorrow angel. I want to see you in that black dress and them red heels. I want to show the world your mine" he says kissing my neck as I lay in his arms in the massive bed.
"OK baby I'd love to" I'm just going to accept that he's not going to stop spoiling me and not argue about it. Picking my battles from now on.