Chapter 27

Day Three - Monaco

Lazing on the yacht in my swimsuit Ace chose for me and I feel sexy in it to be honest so he did good.

He lays across from me taking off his shades looking over at me, in his blue shorts. Sexy as fuck.

"You okay angel" he asks me tucking my hair behind my ear, rubbing my cheek gently

"I'm more than OK baby" I tell him happily. "I love you angel" he says looking me in my eyes. I can't help but smile.
"I love you too Ace" I kiss him sweetly and look at him.
"Are you OK? You seem abit.. I duno really" I say not knowing what's wrong.
"I'm more than OK angel. Don't worry about me" he says and that just makes me want to worry more. What's happening?
"Drink angel?" he asks me and I just stare at him like he's grown another head.
"Do I want a drink.. Well yes" I say getting annoyed. Why I don't know but somethings off.

We relax in a awkward silence and I don't know what to think of everything.
We were doing good. More than good but now he's acting shifty. Somethings wrong.
"We should get going angel if we want to make the reservation" he says rubbing my heated thigh. It's the first time he's touched me in a while. Somethings definitely off. He normally can't keep his hands off me. And he even chose the fucking swimsuit.
I gather everything I brought into my bag and wrap my lower body in a cover up while making my way off the yacht to walk along the sand. I hold my sandles in one hand and my bag in the other while Jason follows behind me on his phone. Again. I feel like shit.
"Are you OK?" I stop and turn to ask him feeling alone on this holiday and it's only been three days. But he just says nothing. OK then ignore me.

Standing in the elevator finally back at the hotel and I'm so ready to get in the shower and wash this day away.
"You OK angel?" he ask me looking over at me.
"I'm good" is all I say not in the mood.
He shrugs his shoulders just as the doors open. He unlocks the suite and holds the door open for me I walk straight to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I'm so not in the mood for anything. Three days ago I wanted to stay here forever, now today all I want to do is go home get into comfy clothes and tuck up in my bed with some ice cream.

Stepping into the shower I wet my body and let the water wash away my silent falling tears. I can't help but cry. He's acting different and he won't tell me what's wrong. I don't know what to do?
I grab the shampoo squirting it into my hand and massage it into my hair slowly working it into a lather all over my long brown locks. I rinse and re wash it again making sure I get it all. I rinse then start to condition it slowly. Rinsing again I grab my scrunchie and pour over my palmolive coconut wash and glide it over my body washing everywhere a few times. I shave where needs to be done and rinse off. Turning the shower off I hear Jason knock on the bathroom door. I grab a towel and wrap my body tightly and quickly open the door.
"Yes?" I say looking straight at his face.
"Angel, please" he says trying to touch my face but I back away. Not now.
"I'm not in the mood Jason" I say walking past him into the bedroom.
I look through the closet and pull out a dress I brought from home. He doesn't deserve my new ones. I laugh to myself and roll my eyes.
Drying my hair as I sit on the massive queen bed thinking what to actually do about dinner. Jason's gone into the bathroom and I'm grateful to be left alone while I dress.

He strolls out the bathroom and I'm sitting there about to blow dry my hair straight

He strolls out the bathroom and I'm sitting there about to blow dry my hair straight. He looks at me with a look I haven't seen before but he looks sad. Why?
"Talk to me angel. Tell me what's wrong" he says sat on the bed now with his head in his hands. What's wrong with me?
"I'm just going off your energy Jason. What's wrong with you?" I ask but he doesn't say anything. Again.
"Why are we even going out when we can't even talk now?" I ask and put down my straightners. I remove my dress and just put on a silk nightie and just walk into the lounge area. I hear him rummaging through the closet and he walks out fully dressed looks at me then looks away.
"Fuck this shit" he says opening the door he slams it behind him and he's gone. What the fuck just happened. I have no idea what's wrong with him but somethings obviously happened or happening I don't fucking no.

Its been a little over 2 hours now so I order myself room service. He obviously isn't coming back anytime soon. And I'm beginning to get stomach ache from not eating since lunch.
Ordering a burger and fries with a bottle of wine I make my way back to the enormous sofa and flick on the tv. I'll just watch another movie I though shaking my head. Some holiday this turned out to be.
What was the point in all of this if we can't even be alone together for five days straight. Is there a point in all this? My head hurts from over thinking all of this. I just want the day to be over with. Maybe the holiday too.