Chapter 90

Finishing up cleaning the salon and it's been a long day. After Ace and my baby girl left I did eight appointments and I'm knackered. I can't wait to get home. But first food shopping.
Exiting the salon I lock up and make my way to my car and climb in.
Pulling off to the closest supermarket I park up in the car park and jump out. Grabbing a trolley I might aswell get a few other bits why I'm here.
Walking around I get all the ingredients for dinner tonight and grab a chocolate cake knowing Liam lives for that.
I walk around the shop piling a bunch of stuff into the trolley and head to the checkout. I look at my watch quickly. 5pm. Fuck I've been in here for ages now. I need to hurry up. I rush through the check point bagging everything after the young girl scans it through and dump it back into the trolley.
"That'll be £114.53 please" she tells me politely and fucking hell I went overboard I only came for spaghetti bolognese for fuck sake Angelica.
Tapping my card I pay for everything quickly.
On my way out the store I grab cigarettes and long rizzla for Liam and a few scratch cards for myself thinking why not I've already gone over, what's a little extra.
Walking out finally finding my car and put everything into the boot and put the trolley back.

Finally arriving home I call Ace from the car.
"Angel what's up?" he asks me and I breathe a sigh of relief that he answered straight away.
"I'm in the drive I need help out here please baby" I moan a little and he laughs.
"You went and bought the shop didn't you?" he says still laughing.
"Yes so get out here please. I love you" I tell him and hang up getting out.
I see him come out the door and head straight to the boot.
"Thanks baby" I tell him as I grab a load of bags and watch Ace get twice as much. Fucking hell he's hot I thought as I look him over.
"Stop checking me out and come on" he laughs at me walking through the front door. I follow him in after closing and locking up my car then walk up kicking the front door closed behind me.
"What is all this angel" he says looking through the bags.
"Well dinner for tonight. Then I did a little shopping aswell because we was running low on a few things. Then I went abit wild and brought alsorts. New bedding, candles, melts and all that type of stuff for the house." I tell him with a smile he just laughs and shakes his head.
"The weddings going to be crazy isn't it?" he asks looking me over with a raised brow.
"Probably baby" I say starting to laugh aswell.

Hearing the door knock as I start to prepare dinner I call out to Ace.
"Thats probably Liam will you get it baby" and continue to chop the onions, eyes watering.
I hear him straight away and he comes into the kitchen.
"Your making my favorite?" he asks me and I nod wiping my eyes with my arm.
"You betcha" I tell him with a smile.
"Your the best Angelica" he says and hugs me sideways.
"Now go play with them so I can finish dinner" I tell him shooing him away.

Setting the new tablecloth out for the four of us now Ruby's old enough to be eating little bits.
I blend her potion and put it into a little bowl and set it aside to cool while  lighting my new candles and serving up. I take out the homemade garlic bread and place them into a basket for the middle of the table.
Grabbing a bottle of wine with three glasses I put them onto the table and go back into the kitchen to grab the food and cutlery.

"Dinners ready.. Bring Ruby too" I call out and get the high chair. She's officially 4 months old and big enough for her chair. Finally. I've been waiting to see her in it.
"It smells amazing in here, I can't wait to eat it love" Liam says sitting down at the table looking at his plate of food.
"Is mummy's baby ready for her first taste of food" I say to her and she smiles flicking her arms and pulling my hair with excitement. Ouch I thought laughing.
"I can't wait to see this" Ace says chuckling knowing its going to get messy. He places a bib around her neck and I set her down in her highchair.
"Oh my god she's getting so big. I don't like it" I say sadly to them both and they both laugh at my teary eyes.
"It's OK baby, you'll have another one soon enough" he says rubbing my stomach and it makes me smile. I really hope so. I have been feeling different lately.
Everyone tucks in to there food and I hear moans and gasps of satisfaction. That's what I like to hear.
"This is delious angel thank you" Ace tells me with a grin.
"Your welcome baby. I'm glad you both like it" I smile at them and give Ruby her first try. She pulls a face at first then looks at everyone. Liam shovels more into his mouth and she gets excited. I give her another spoon and she starts to eat it. Yes!
I feed her and she eats away like the guys do and I pick at my food aswell. I'm just happy she likes it and is eating. Looking around at the three of them and I could get use to this. Liam should just live with us.. Wouldn't that be easier. I just don't want random bitches in my house. That will be a problem.