Chapter 44

Sitting there scooping up the rest of my soup and it's amazing.
"Oh my god its delicious I want more" I say sad that it's gone.
"Least your eating now Angelica." he says looking at me weird.
"What did Ace say to you?" I ask him and he looks confused.
"Ace?" he asks finishing his soup.
"Jason, my bad." I say laughing to myself.
"So you call him Ace?" Liam asks me looking me over. Weirdo I roll my eyes and chuckle.
"Yes I call him Ace. Just a nickname" I tell him with a smile.
"Hmm, course it is" he smirks at me knowingly.
"Look I need to talk to you on a level Angelica" he says suddenly grabbing my full attention.
"I'm listening, let's go sit in the lounge" I say standing up and he follows me into the room.
"So you know Amy dropped the love bomb on me" he says looking at me seriously. I smile at him happy for them both but he doesn't smile back. My face drops.
"Do you not love her Liam?" I ask him generally wanting to help him out. He's a good guy deep down. But still a dick.
"I think I do but I've never been inlove with anybody else before I don't know how to do this shit now" he says dropping back into the sofa huffing.
Aww bless him. My heart goes out to him.
"Do you want her like Jason wants me?" is all I need to know.
"Yes but.. Not so heavy" he says laughing. Yeah my Ace loves hard.
"How do you feel about her doing things.. With other guys" I ask and he clenches his fists and his jaw too.
"That's never going to happen" he grits out and looks over at me. Whoa dude.
"Aww you love her Liam. Tell Amy and make it special for her" I tell him grinning happily. Bless them both.

Watching a movie with Liam waiting for Ace to come home is beginning to bore me.
"I'm bored" I say aloud and Liam laughs at me.
"Thought you would be. I am. What you want to do." he asks me giving me his full attention. I think about it and I want to cook Ace dinner for when he's back.
"What times he going to be home?" I ask Liam so I know how long I've got.
"He said around 7pm tonight, he has alot to catch up on" he tells me and I nod.
"Right its 5pm. I'm making him dinner for when he gets home and I want a shower and to get dressed up" I inform him of my plan. He nods his head in understanding.
"What do you need from me" he asks me smiling. He's so helpful Amy's in for a treat.
"Come with me" I get up turning off the film and putting some music on instead. Turning it up I walk out the room and into the dining room.
"Can you help me set this table up please. I want candles and rose petals set up here and there" I tell him and he nods his head.
"Yeah I can do that for you" he says and I leave him to it while I go into the next room.
Standing at the refrigerator I look at what to cook for us. Thinking steak homemade chips with salad and chocolate brownies with ice cream for desert.

Finishing up with the steak Liam comes out the dining room hot and bothered.
"Well that's all done. What's next?" he asks and I can't help but smile.
"Can you watch the food while I go shower quickly?" I ask him pleading for him not to leave me yet.
"Of course take your time I'll finish this up then turn it off when it's done" he tells with a grin.
"Oh my god, thank you so much." I tell him grateful.
"And then I'll let myself out if your not done in time. Wouldn't want to be here when Ace sees you" he winks at me and I laugh at his joke. He's not wrong tho.
"Thanks Liam. Really it means alot you helping me" I tell him sincerely giving him a quick hug.
"No thanks needed Angelica, we're family now" he says pulling away and smiling down at me.

Climbing out the shower I walk into the bedroom and turn on the heaters with the fire to make it toasty for later. I dry my body and hair quickly and look for something to where. I pull out a sexy two peice that's slightly inappropriate for dinner by maybe dessert.

I stand at my bedroom door and shout for Liam a few times but I get no reply

I stand at my bedroom door and shout for Liam a few times but I get no reply. He must of gone. Good I can go down like this. Stepping out in black Louboutin's I make my way down the spiral stair case and into the kitchen. I take out all the food Liam put away and plate it up. Carrying it into the dinning room and put them down on the table looking around the room. He did an amazing job. Thank you Liam I silently say to myself. Picking up the matches he left on the table for me I light all the tealights he's scattered around and the pillar candles on the table between us. I walk back into the kitchen I grab two glasses and a bottle of red and take them in.
"Angel I'm home" I hear Ace call out closing the door behind him. I smooth the skirt over my ass and walk out to him and sexily pose.
"Fuck! Angel" he growls and approaches me grabbing my ass and kissing me aggressively. I love it.
Pulling apart he let's go of me and I take his hand and lead him into the dinning room.
"Wow angel, you did all this for me?" he asks struck back. My poor baby.
"Of course I had a little help from Liam tho" I tell him with a smile and he chuckles.
"Liam actually helped you do all this. I'm surprised he knows what to do" he says laughing a little.
I take his jacket from him and pull out his seat for him. He looks at his dinner and licks his lips. That right there is what I live for. He loves my food.
I hang his jacket up and take my seat as he pours us both a glass of wine and I switch the music to a romantic playlist with the remote next to me.