Chapter 96 Robbie POV

"Why the fuck wouldn't you turn up. Your mad bro" I tell Victor as I stress down the phone. I'm currently laying in my bed and he's just fucking woke me up to tell me he didn't go... Trying to piss man off first thing or what?
"My dumb ass baby mother man. She's on some long she telling me the babies still mine and mate.. That youte looks nothing like me. And now Liam's not answering my calls or returning my texts. What the fuck do I do man?" he whines down the line to me waking me up further.
"Listen the youtes blatenly yours. It's got your eyes bro" I tell him laughing but I don't think he seems impressed.
"Shut the fuck up man. She's not mine I'm telling you" he stresses but I don't care about that shit. I want my money.
"Listen just tell her your getting a DNA test and find out once and for all. Get me my money Victor or I'll ring him myself" I tell him not caring what happens. Liam won't be impressed but still. I want paying for what I did.
"Listen you shouldn't of even done the job. He's pissed it when down like that, because of you kiddo. So leave this to the grown ups" he tells me and I suck my teeth and hang up. Fuck him. Dick!
Laying there looking at my phone and hovering over Liam's number I hesitate to press the green button. What if he just flips at me for calling him. I can't risk another beating from them. Fuck sake. I click off it and put my phone down not bothering with it. I'll text him later.

Tossing and turning trying to get back to sleep but it's just not happening.
"Thanks Victor" I complain and decide to just get up. Getting out the bed I make my way to the bathroom and turn the shower on. Waiting for the water to heat up I strip out my boxers and jump in.
"Fuck that's hot" I turn it down quickly and let the cooler water soothe my burning skin. Grabbing my shower gel I pour it onto my flannel and soap it up lathering my body with it. Washing everywhere taking care of the important places first I rinse and rewash again.

Jumping out I dry my body then wrap the towel around my waist. Standing at the mirror I wipe the fog away and decide to have a shave. Washing my face I rub the shaving foam around my beard and grab my razor.
Finishing my routine I walk back into my room and look for something to wear today not wanting to wear the same shit again I roll my eyes.
"I think I need to go shopping man I need new trainers aswell." I say to myself as I look through my shit.
This will do.

Looking at myself as I'm dressed I like what I see and pull on me bag

Looking at myself as I'm dressed I like what I see and pull on me bag. Grabbing my phone and a bundle of cash I throw everything into it and jog down the hall to my front door. Unlocking the door I grab my car keys off the hook and lock up behind me.

Pulling out my phone I scroll and hit the call on Liam bracing myself for him to go at me.
"Yo bro" I say as he answers sighing.
"What Robbie I'm busy" he says. Good start.. I guess
"Victor's having baby momma drama so he couldn't meet you, so I was looking to meet you today if you can obvs?" I ask him holding my breathe for him to shout or something.
"Hahaha hahahahaha" is all I hear. Why the fucks man laughing?
"Listen you little dick I'll sort it with Victor not you" he tells me stressing. Fuck!
"I was just trying to be helpful man fuck." I moan at him sighing loudly.
"You helpful. I know how you fucked it up. You can't help shit. Fuck off" he says and hangs up on me. Fuck!
I look at my phone annoyed and throw it to the passenger seat and pull off deciding to go to Victor's.

Pulling up outside Victor's house, I park up and climb out. Walking up to the door I knock loud and wait for him to answer.
"What took you so long man" I ask him as he made me wait to fucking long.
"I came as quick as I could man chill fuck sake." he says letting me in. I follow him through to the living room and see his baby momma sitting there giving me a dirty look.
"What the fuck you looking at bitch" I spit and Victor just laughs.
"Cool it bro" he tells me still laughing and I sit down in the chair facing them. His youtes crawling round and he thinks it's not his. Ha of course it is man.
"Fuck you Robbie, your a little boy for fuck sake, grow up" she says to me picks up the kid and walks out the house. Touchy much.
"You rang Liam.. When I told you I'd sort it. Now he's fucking stressing at me for fuck sake Robbie. Listen to me when I tell you to stay out of it." he tells me annoyed.
"Well least he's not ignoring you now bro" I say being cocky but am not wrong.
"Yeah but you could of fucked it up.. Lucky he's in a good fucking mood or I'll be fucking you up kiddo" he tells me in a serious tone. Jeez
"So what's happening? I need to go clothes shopping man" I tell him impatiently. And he rolls his eyes.
"Don't be spending like a mad man. That's fucking bait. You'll get us all caught" he tells me and this time I roll my eyes.
"Victor am not stupid. I just need a few new things that's all" I tell him shrugging. OK maybe a lot but he doesn't need to know that.
"Like I said no stupid spending and I'm meeting Liam soon. I'll call you after" he tells me and stands up. I guess I'm leaving.
"Why can't I come with you. I'll wait in the car man don't worry. I'll drive" I tell him and he sighs heavily.
"Alright fine. But you make sure you stay in the car you hear me. Don't fuck it up" he tells me and I nod smiling at him.
Do I really want to see Liam?