Chapter 87

We've been back for a few days now and Ace has been none stop working. I've practically lived at the salon and Liam's spent most of his time with his princess. I miss us all being together and I need to arrange a get together. I miss my baby girl. Alot.
"Angel I have a little time at lunch today you want to meet up?" Ace asks me from the dining table surrounded by papers and I smile instantly. I've missed him.
"Yes please baby, pick me up from the salon" I tell him kissing his cheek on my way out. He's working from home today and I wish I could but it doesn't work like that for me.
"I love you angel, see you later" he says to me smiling.
"I love you too baby bye" I call out as I leave the house ready for the days work.
The salons been hectic and the tills have been flowing wildly. I love it.
Climbing into my car I pull off to work and get there within no time.

Climbing out I walk up to the shop and see that girl with the baby from before.
"Hey again" I say with a smile.
"Did you do what I said to your baby daddy?" I ask her chucking.
"Yes I've been seeing him again but he's been weird lately. Fuck knows" she says and shurgs her shoulders.
"So you want to be pampered and show him what he's missing" I say jokingly to her and she nods laughing.
"Yeah Victor's hard work" she says and I swear I've heard than name before. Ain't that Liam's friend? Or whatever...
"Make him jealous babes.. He'll soon fall at your feet" I tell her smiling knowingly.
"He just spends so much time with his friends instead of his daughter you know" she tells me and I look at her shocked. My Ace and Liam are the complete opposite.
"I'm sorry babes. You need to bang it on him tell him he needs to step up or fuck off" I say telling her my opinion whether she's wants it or not.
"I think I'm going to have to for Myas sake." she looks at her daughter lovingly and smiles back at me.
"I don't even know your name babes" I tell her laughing and she smiles.
"It's Stacey babes what about you?" she asks me looking back at Mya.
"Angelica babe" I tell her walking into the salon hearing someone shout me..
"I have to run but I'll see you again soon just pop in hun" I tell her backing away.
"Alright babes see you around" she says and walks off.

Working in the salon doing the books and I see Liam walk in with my baby girl.
"Mummy's baby" I call out and run over to her taking her out the carrier and cuddling her.
"I've missed you baby" I tell her hugging her to my chest. She's moaning and a little winge but I don't care I missed her.
"Liam what's wrong with her?" I ask him looking back at Ruby's face and her cheeks are bright red.
"She's teething love, it's been a long few days" he tells me looking shattered.
"You look tired. Let me have her for you. Why didn't you bring her over if you needed a break stupid" I tell him shaking my head.
"I don't need a break love but always glad of the offer." he say with a small smile.
"Go home and get some sleep I'm meeting Ace soon anyways for lunch, he'd love for me to bring her" I tell him smiling at Ruby.
"If your sure love I don't want to put you out at work" he says and I hold up my hand.
"She's our daughter to Liam. Let me do this please" I ask him and he nods sighing with relief.
"Thanks love means alot. I'm knackered" he tells me dropping down into one of the empty seats.
"Go home Liam and sleep" I usher him back out the shop taking the changing bag from him.
"I'll call you later. See what you want to do?" he tells me and leaves after kissing Ruby goodbye.
"We'll have her tonight, sleep, shower and do what you need to do OK?" I tell him and he nods at me smiling.
"Thanks Angelica" he says climbing in to his car. I watch him pull off as Ace pulls up both beeping there horns at each other.
"Prinny" Ace calls as he jumps out his car and runs over to us.
I hand her over letting him give her cuddles and smile at them.
"You ready angel?" he asks me and I nod.
"Yeah, she's teething aswell. We have her tonight and tomorrow aswell. Liam looks fucked bless him" I tell him with a sad face. Strapping Ruby into her car seat I make sure she's secure before closing the back door and climbing into the passenger side.

Pulling up at a café with outside seating so it's easier for Ruby she likes looking around at the world.
"I've missed her so much" I tell Ace. It's been like two days and facetimes are not the same.
Ordering something to eat when the waitress comes and she gushes over Ruby.
"She's beautiful. What a good looking family you are" she tells us with a smile.
"Thanks" I say smiling at her because she's right. We are.

Finishing up with our lunch Ace drops me back off at work. Sitting in the car not wanting to leave them I look at Ace.
"You'll see her later angel, I'm just going to take her home and do some more work. Your run off your feet in there baby" he tells me and he's right. It's not fair on her.
"OK. I'll see you both tonight. Make sure you give her teething gel if she crys Ace" I tell him and he nods at me.
"Yes angel, I know what to do with my Prinny don't worry" he tells me with a smile.
"OK OK. I'm going lemme kiss her first." I tell him kissing him then climbing out to give Ruby hers.