Undercut

It was late February of 2020, and a chill had swept through the Austin area, causing a slight spike in calls for help, from seniors who were concerned about their heating arrangements; but it wasn't cold enough for any major issues in the emergenc...

It was late February of 2020, and a chill had swept through the Austin area, causing a slight spike in calls for help, from seniors who were concerned about their heating arrangements; but it wasn't cold enough for any major issues in the emergency room, much to the ease of Maddy and her team.

It was a Thursday, so after her shift ended, she wouldn't be back at work until Monday. She was excited to spend time Tyler and Owen, but she hadn't heard from Paul in a few days, so she wasn't sure if they were going out this weekend or not.

Maddy certainly wouldn't be the one doing the asking though, she still liked being chased— if he wanted to see her, he would ask. Maddy was stubborn like that.
———————————————————————
Maddy rolled over and looked at her phone, 7:30am, time for her to wakeup and get her day started. She sat up, and pet Tex, who was sleeping next to her bed. She unplugged her phone, and grabbed one of TK's sweatshirts she stole from his locker at the firehouse— he saw her do it of course, and gladly let her have it.

She got out of bed, and went out to her kitchen to make herself some breakfast and coffee. She always fed Tex in the morning too; she sat down to eat her breakfast and watch the news, while she happily listened to Tex purr while she ate her food.

*ping*
'Hey boo! Wanna came to the station today? You can watch us clean the rigs and hangout with me.' Tyler texted her.
'I would love too boo! I'll be over in like a hour?'
'Perf!'

She finished her breakfast, and started to get ready for the day. She spent nearly twenty minutes trying to figure out what to wear today— leggings and a big tshirt. Perfect.

It was chilly out, but not chilly enough for her to drive, so she threw TK's sweatshirt back on and headed for the station. When she got there, she was hit with a punch— TK informed her that Paul was going out tonight, with someone else.

"Well.. good for him. We've been on two dates, so it's not serious or anything.." Maddy shrugged.

"Sorry dude. Thought you'd wanna know.."

"Yeah, thanks T!" She put on a smile, but she couldn't help but feel slightly sad inside. She was starting to like Paul, but she knew better.. she knew it was to soon to like him like that, and she was proud of him for playing the field, because this meant she could too.

She knew just who to go for, Tim, one of the station EMT's. She often saw him at the hospital, and he's been winking at her when they made eye contact. He was nice, and extremely attractive.

Maddy knew he would be coming into the station soon, and she would be going against her personal belief system, and asking him out.
———————————————————————
"Hi Maddy!" He said when he approached her.

"Hi Tim! How's your day?"

"Fine, and yours?" He smiled back at her. His smile could melt the biggest iceberg.

"Not too bad! She smiled back. There was a silence, but Maddy spoke again. "Uhm.. so Tim.. would like to get a drink sometime?" She swallowed hard.

"I would love to," Tim smiled as he rubbed her arm.

"Great! Uhm.. how does tomorrow work?"

"It works great!" He winked. "Give me your number, and I'll hit you up!"
———————————————————————
"Tex.. it's my first date with Tim, and I have no idea what to wear!?"
*meow*
"I always forget you're a cat," Maddy laughed. "Okay.. I think I found it actually!"

Black faux leather leggings, black boots, royal blue jacket, and leopard print scarf.

"Okay Tex! Ya like it?!"
*meow!*
"I gotta text Ty!"

'What do you think?!'
'OMG.. you look beautiful! *heart eyes*'
'Thanks Teek! Love you!'
'Love you! He's gonna be swooning so hard! Text me when you get home.. or to his place. ;)'
'You're an ass! But I love you too! I'll text ya!'
——————————————————————-
*knock, knock*
"Hi Tim! Come on in! I'll be just a minute.. you look nice!" Maddy smiled at her handsome date.

"You look... amazing." Tim subtly bit his lip and looked her up and down.

"Thanks handsome! I just gotta grab my purse!" Maddy rubbed his arm before she walked quickly into her bedroom to grab her bag. "Okay, ready to go! Tex, hold down the fort!" Tex was snoring away, so Maddy grabbed her keys, locked her front door, and interlocked arms with Tim as they headed towards his car.
———————————————————————
"How was your dinner?" Tim asked her as he dapped his lips with his napkin.

"Delicious!" Maddy replied with a hand to her mouth.

"Good. Dessert?"

"Oh no.. I'm stuffed," she laughed. "But I will pay!"

"Oh no.. you won't!" Tim laughed as he grabbed for the check.

"You suck!" Maddy stood up and playfully slapped him. "I have to use the restroom. I'll meet you in the lobby!"

Maddy walked toward the bathroom while Tim headed for the front counter. Maddy did a teeth check, and popped a breath mint after she washed her hands. She was hoping in her deepest loins that Tim would take her home, and fuck her brains out.

"Okay Tim, I'm good!" Maddy said as she approached him in the front vestibule. The lights of the parking lot illuminated his jawline— he was wearing dark jeans, and a black sweater.

"Okay great!" He smiled at her. "Want me to take you home..?"

"Uhm.. not if.. you don't want to," she swallowed hard.

"It's whatever you want. Just tell me.." he looked at her with his inviting eyes.

"Can we go to your place?" Maddy bit her bottom lip, and batted her eyes at him. He smiled down at her, "yes."
———————————————————————
"Your house is lovely," Maddy said as she took a glass of water from Tim. He sat down on his comfortable brown couch, and instructed her to sit down next to him. "Thanks Maddy. It's alright, for a bachelor pad." He winked.

"I like it," she smiled.

"Then that's all that matters," Tim winked back.

He adjusted himself on the cushion and Maddy moved closer to him slightly. She shifted herself so she could rest her elbow on the back of the couch, and as she did Tim turned to her and grabbed her face in his hands— he began to kiss her passionately and Maddy melted into his touch. As Tim moved his hands to her neck, Maddy worked on taking off his sweater.

*light smut*

The two fell into each other with a passion and lust that seemed to spawn years, but they just met. It was wonderful— different than the connection she felt with Paul, but she loved it.

She pulled him down on top of her, and he undid her shirt and slid off her leggings. She pulled his hair— the feeling of him inside of her warmth filled her with body with chills, and the butterflies fluttered rapidly inside her stomach.
———————————————————————
"Last night was fun," Maddy said as she rolled over to greet Tim.

"Yes, it was." Tim leaned up to kiss her, and then got up to start breakfast. "I'll call you when breakfast is ready."

Maddy smiled at him and dropped her head back on the pillow, giddy as ever.