Back To Normal (Kind Of)

"Alright guys, lemme up! I go to work tomorrow and I wanna mentally prepare!" Maddy said as she stretched in between Carlos and TK

"Still on light duty.." TK smirked.

Maddy lightly slapped him, "rude! But truth.. 7:30 to 4:30, and STILL half days on Fridays, until further notice.. but whatever, I'll take it. AND at least I'm out of that dreaded boot! Just an Ace bandage and air cast now!" She shrugged as she rolled over to cuddle with Carlos now. TK rubbed her back.

"You did say you go to work tomorrow, right?" TK mumbled into Maddy's neck as she wrapped his arms around her.

She smiled as she turned her head to look at him, "yes dear.. why?" Maddy asked. He grabbed her face and kissed her.

Maddy fully turned around and cuddled into his chest. "Yay!" TK said as he swallowed her in his embrace. Carlos stirred just then, and feeling that Maddy wasn't behind him, he turned and sandwiched her between TK's warm body and his own.

"I love you guys," Maddy said as she took in their smells.

The guys both kissed her head, "we love you too Mads." Maddy buried her head in TK's chest and closed her eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep.
———————————————————————
Maddy woke up a few hours later, alone. She rolled to the right side of the bed, and looked at her phone on the nightstand. 10:00am. "Well damn.." Maddy sighed. She climbed out of bed, slipping into her slippers and grabbing Carlos's sweatshirts from the on top of the chest at the foot of his bed.

"Way to let me sleep all morning y'all!" Maddy laughed as she walked down the steps. Carlos and TK laughed, "hey! We're making you pancakes!" TK said.

Maddy smiled as she walked into the kitchen, "yay! Y'all are the best!" She lightly smacked both of their assess when she entered the kitchen.

She walked away from her guys, after kissing them both on the cheek, and sat down on the couch, and propped her slippered feet up on the coffee table. "What kind of pancakes?" She laughed.

TK walked in to meet her, "regular and maple." He kissed her forehead before walking back to the kitchen.

"I'll take regular, please!"

"Yes dear, we know.." Carlos laughed.
———————————————————————
"These are really good C!" Maddy said before she stuffed another bite into her mouth. Carlos shook his head at her with a smile, as TK rubbed her thigh under the table.

"So what's on the agenda for today lads?" Maddy said as she finished her last plate of pancakes. TK smiled and looked at Carlos, "well what do you wanna do?"

"Hmmm... I'm not sure. Let me think." Maddy winked.

"No sexy time..." TK sighed. Maddy rolled her eyes, "y'all.. I wasn't gonna say that!"