Heavy Lifting

** smut **

** smut **

"So how was your date the other night?"

"Ha, that's not really your business. BUT if you must know, it was great actually! How was yours?" Maddy said, trying not to be too shitty.

"Fine. Fine. Yeah.. it was good." Paul smiled, but there was a hesitation behind it.

"Oh good, I'm glad! Gonna see her again?"

"I think, yeah. You and Tim?"

"Yeah, we are.. gonna go out again.."

"Good.."

"Yeah! So what's her name?"

"That's not really your concern," Paul winked.

"Ohh.. cheeky." Maddy laughed. "Fair. Well good for you!"

"You too! Tim's a great guy.."
——————————————————————-
Maddy sat down and watched the guys clean the rig. Lord, it was so sexy watching them get all wet from the washing of the rigs; their muscles were bulging from the heavy lifting they were doing.

"Like what ya see?" Tyler winked at Maddy as he walked by with some hoses.

"All day babe!" Maddy winked back. "Y'all want help though? I feel bad."

"Not at all Mads! You good..." Marjan quipped back. She was wearing leggings and a tank top at the moment, topped off with a red hijab.

"Y'all look so hot today!" Maddy yelled to the group.

"Back at ya!" Tim said as he approached her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Oh Tim.. hi!" She smiled as she kissed him back. "How are you?"

"Better now that I see you," Tim said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Sorry I didn't text you last night.. calls out of the ass. Had to cover for someone at 125."

"Oh! No worries! Thanks for letting me know," Maddy winked. "Wanna come over tonight?"

"Hell yes!" Tim kissed her cheek and walked over to help Nancy inventory the ambulance.

Maddy watched with giddy excitement as the station was bustling with the sounds of water hoses, and laughter, as the crew cleaned their rigs and the station floor. They blasted oldies and sang into their mops. Maddy loved seeing her friends happy and carefree— they all shared in stressful jobs, so it was always good when they got to let loose, even if only for a few hours before the next call came in.
———————————————————————
"What do you want for dinner?" Maddy said as she walked out from the bathroom wearing shorts, and a tank top. She was hardly ever cold in her apartment; she always kept her heat above 69 in the winter time. She didn't look at Tim really, just went straight to the kitchen. 

"What are you making?" Tim asked Maddy as she started to look through her fridge and cabinets.

"I'm gonna make some mac & cheese I think! Is that what you want?"

"Sure!" She heard Tim grunt, and turned to look at him. He was doing pull-ups on Maddy's pull up bar she had hanging from the door frame in between her bedroom and the living room. "Do you want anything with your... uhm.. wow," Maddy's eyes widened with lust as she started to walk over to Tim.

His shirt was ridding up, exposing his abs. She made it to him, and he dropped himself down with a thud and a huff.

"I wanna take you so bad right now.."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

He grabbed her faced and slipped his tongue inside her mouth, forcing her to moan at his touch. Tim slapped her ass and cupped it as she ran her fingers through his hair. He smiled into their kiss and started to push her towards the couch. Maddy wrapped her legs around his waist and he lifted her up; he adjusted his grip so she was comfortably perched in his hands. She kissed his neck as he gently dropped her on the couch, and fell to his knees. He teased her opening with his fingers, and Maddy dropped her head back with a smile.

He pushed her thong aside and teased her folds before sliding his rough fingers into her entrance. Tim then dropped further down, and teased her with his tongue. Maddy reached down, grabbed his hair, and pressed his head into her with a moan.

She released into his mouth and when Tim came up for air, he smothered her in kisses and plopped down on the couch next to her. "Still want mac and cheese?" Maddy laughed through her heavy breathing.

"I'll make it for us," Tim answered as he smacked her ass.

"Are you sure Tim?"

"Of course! I was never gonna let you make dinner," he winked as he got up from the couch.

Maddy smiled at him, she was happy just looking at him. It freaked her out— this was only their second date, but she knew it wasn't just the honeymoon lust phase, and Maddy was more than okay with that. Freaked out, but okay.