Sleepover

**smut**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**smut**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks again for dinner Owen!" Carlos said as he grabbed TK's hand. Maddy waved to Owen as she followed Carlos and TK to their cars.

"I'll meet at your house, C!" Maddy called, her insides already hot, thinking about what waited her.

Maddy rushed to Carlos's place, beating the boys by nearly five minutes. She got herself ready, as she walked up to the door and waited for them. "Finally!" She yelled when she saw the boys approaching. TK and Carlos shook their heads with a smile as they moved passed her, and into Carlos's house.

Maddy, with her bag, ran to the small powder room — she fluffed her pixie cut, brushed her teeth with the toothbrush she always carried with her, and stuck her tank top in her bag, leaving her in just her shirt and bra.

She finished up and walked out, passed the boys, without saying a word. She simply headed up the steps towards Carlos's bedroom, her heart pounding with every step. She smiled the whole way up to Carlos's room. She tiptoed towards the bed and got under the covers. She cleared her throat loudly, and waited.
———————————————————————
She smiled as she heard footsteps coming up the steps. Her breathing intensified when she heard TK call out, "Mads..."

"Yes...?" she said with a flirty tone. Wetness already filling her panties. "I hope y'all are ready.." she added.

"Are you?" TK said in a lowered tone. Maddy felt warm, as her heart rate increased and she bit her lower lip. "Yes..." she shimmied out of her jeans and tossed them carefully on the floor. The bedroom door opened, and Maddy's eyes widened with lust as the boys walked in, already all over each other.

TK pushed Carlos back towards the bed, and he fell backwards onto it. Maddy giggled as she watched her two best friends tongue each other. Maddy bit her lower lip as Tk made eye contact.

Maddy sat up and crawled toward him and Carlos. She traced her fingers up and down Carlos's abs before TK shifted his weight over towards her. Maddy leaned up and grabbed his hair, pulling him down onto her. Carlos pulled her hair back and kissed her neck for a few minutes before getting up to head to his dresser for lube. Maddy breathed sharply from the feeling it gave her. She ran her fingers through TK's hair and he moaned into her mouth, as he teased the inside of her mouth with his tongue.

Maddy reached as far down as she could, and teased his erection, getting a grunt out of TK. He moved his hands to her hair and ran his fingers through it. Maddy lifted her torso, brining him closer to her. He breathed aggressively as he pulled her hair harder, throwing Maddy's head back and she smiled with pleasure.

Carlos walked back to the bed, and grabbed TK, moving him off of Maddy. Carlos leaned down and grabbed her face, pressing his lips to hers. Maddy wiggled backward on the bed and Carlos crawled over her— she'd never seen him like this before, and she loved it. She grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him closer to her— TK found his partner's dick and teased him over his boxers. Maddy felt TK's hand hit her pelvis as he stroked Carlos's length, causing her to tense up with enjoyment.

He suddenly broke their entanglement,
and roughly grabbed TK, throwing him down on top of Maddy. Maddy giggled wildly as TK raised himself over her, his forearms bulging from his weight. Maddy reached down and cupped his erection in her hands, causing TK to jumped from the feeling. He collapsed his elbows and dropped into her, "Mads... you're gonna get it." He breathed.

"To bad you can't actually... do shit about it..." she hissed back. Maddy dropped her head as TK moved his lips to her neck. He was pulled away slightly as Carlos appeared behind him, removing his boxers.

Maddy's eyes widened as she watched TK bite his bottom lip, and jump from the feeling of Carlos inside of him. Carlos locked eyes with Maddy who was biting her bottom lip, as she propped herself up on her elbows.

TK brought her back to him and kissed her lips, and Maddy collapsed onto her back, throwing her hands over her head. She watched from underneath, as the two lovers writhed against each other.

Carlos pulled out of TK, with a grunt— removing his condom and staring intently at TK. TK, who wasn't nearly finished, slumped off of the bed and onto his knees, pulling Carlos's still hard dick towards him. Maddy watched with lust-filled eyes as TK sucked Carlos right into the back of his throat. Maddy had never seen them have oral before, and she jumped at the chance to watch.

She carefully crawled to the end of the bed, watching intently. Carlos, who had his head thrown back from the pleasure, turned his attention to Maddy. He reached for her, grazing her chin with his finger. Maddy raised up.

She ran her fingers through TK's hair before she caressed Carlos's jawline, and went in for the kiss. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, knowing that the only thing turning him on was TK's strong jaw closed around his pulsing dick. Maddy smiled through their kiss, as he had to steady himself from the feeling of TK's lips.

Maddy finished their kiss and pulled away, kissing TK's cheek before she laid back down on the bed— she leaned over and gently played with his hair for a bit. She watched intently as Carlos came into TK's mouth— his face was one of pleasure and exhaustion. TK staggered to his feet, and wiped his chin as Maddy bit her lip.

TK winked at her, as he swallowed all of Carlos's load. Maddy breathed heavy as Carlos kissed TK before walking to the bathroom to shower. "Y'all..." Maddy laughed, as she reached her hand down and casually rubbed herself over her yellow lace panties.

TK winked as he crawled over to her, and whispered in her ear, "you're gonna get it..." Maddy stuck her tongue out as she continued to touch herself. TK grabbed her chin and kissed her once more, hard. Maddy moaned into his mouth— it gave her just what she needed to finish the job.

She composed herself before getting out of bed, and putting pants and a shirt on. She crawled back in bed before quickly getting back out and going to the bathroom.

"C! Sorry.. just need to pee.. and downstairs is far!" She chuckled.

"Ha, that's fine Mads!" He said with a chipper tone. Maddy walked in and did her bathroom business, she washed her hands and flushed; thanking Carlos once more before exiting. Even though she didn't have sex in the traditional sense, Maddy was still very strict about peeing after any sexual activity. She walked back to the bedroom and crawled in bed to cuddle next to TK.
———————————————————————
"Took ya long enough babe!" TK laughed as he got out of bed and headed for the shower next. Maddy was now under the covers, fully swaddled in like a baby. Carlos sat down in the curve of her body, he playfully tapped her butt, causing her to roll her head to look at him. "What's up C?"

"Nothing.. uhm, thanks." He said plainly, but with a smirk.

"Oh y'all know it is MY pleasure." She winked. Carlos leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Mind if I climb in?"

"Nope!" Maddy threw her right hand out from under the covers and tapped on the bed. Carlos got up, walked around to the other side, and slide under the covers. Maddy wiggled over to lay her head on his chest. She closed her eyes, and was relaxed by the sound of his heartbeat. They were just missing Tyler Kennedy.

TK reentered the bedroom and smiled widely at the sight of the two loves of his life laying peacefully in bed. "Shh.. she's sleeping." Carlos whispered as he waved TK over. TK carefully crawled into bed, sandwiching Maddy between the two of them. She stirred for a moment, but only to reach back and pull TK closer to her.

She stuck out her ass, driving it into TK's pelvis. He scooted closer and put a loving arm around Maddy and Carlos. "She's literally so adorable when she sleeps," Carlos whispered again to TK. TK rubbed his head, "yeah babe, she is." He smiled as he tried his best to lean and kiss her head. Maddy smiled gently in her sleep.

"I love you.." Carlos said to TK.

"I love you too.." Tk responded.

"I don't have to be in the middle..." Maddy mumbled from Carlos's chest. He and TK kissed her head, and TK rubbed her back to lull her back to sleep.