TK To The Rescue

Maddy walked into the station on a random Sunday, wanting to surprise her people

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maddy walked into the station on a random Sunday, wanting to surprise her people. She knew she had the right weekend, but she noticed Mike in the back of the station, and his crew— she became confused and rolled her eyes before checking her phone: 11:00am. Fuck, Maddy forgot— TK's crew didn't arrive for shift until noon on Sundays.

She was close with the rest of crew 2, but wanted at all costs, to avoid Mike. Maddy managed to sneak in undetected and slipped upstairs, hoping to find Buttercup. She did, but she also saw Mike, coming out of the showers (that's where he went).. she tried to run away, but he noticed her.

"Briggs! What are you doing here?" He smirked as he looked Maddy up and down.

"Uhm.. just forgot something, then gonna wait at the shop down the street for TK and them to get here..."

"Hmm.. wouldn't you much rather wait here?" Mike winked.

Maddy called Buttercup to her, but he was sleeping soundly. She finally answered, "nah not really. It's cool. I'll be back in a hour." Before she could head back downstairs, Mike grabbed her hand. "That's such a long time to wait by yourself.."

"Yup.. I don't much care.." Maddy ripped her hand away from Mike. "And it's in your best interest if you don't touch me.."

"Pffft.. damn sweetheart, just trying to make conversation.." he barked.

"No.. you're not. And DON'T call me sweetheart!" Maddy was deep red as the anger boiled up inside her.

Mike walked closer to her, getting Buttercup's attention now. "I bet you let Tim call you that.. and your pal TK too."

"Don't...." Maddy's eyes filled with tears as Buttercup approached her, he stood between her and Mike. "You don't know me dude. I've told you plenty of fucking times that I am not interested.."

Mike rolled his eyes as Maddy pushed passed him and headed downstairs, Buttercup right behind her. As Maddy reached the bottom of the stairs, Mike landed behind her on the steps and brushed the small of her back as he walked past.

Maddy tensed, and was about to speak up but Buttercup brushed her hand, so she kneeled down to pet him. Mike walked behind Maddy again, and started to rub her shoulders, and she tensed up again. "Damn darlin'.. you are tense."

Maddy shot up from her kneeling position and turned to face Mike, "I told you not to touch me!"

Mike moved his arms from her shoulders to her arms and started to rub them, Maddy tried to pull out of his grip, but he gripped harder. "Mike.. I swear to god, get the fuck off of me.. your crew is here!"

"Oh yeah? If you're so concerned about me.. where are they? Why aren't they coming to 'help' you?" He smirked. Maddy turned her head around and didn't see anyone from Mike's crew and the anger grew inside of her. Mike grabbed her chin and turned her head back toward him, "Awh, it's okay sweetheart." Maddy wiggled out of his grip.

"What don't you get?! GET OFF OF ME!" Maddy yelled. Buttercup alerted again and moved his body toward Maddy who was walking backwards as Mike approached her still. "What'd you see in Tim, but not me?"

"HA! Are you serious?! Every damn thing!" Maddy eventually stumbled backwards into the kitchen island and Mike trapped her in between his arms. "I've told you nicely, several times that I am not interested.."

"But why?" Mike asked as he bit his lip and looked at Maddy.

Maddy scoffed, "Tim's hot and you're not. Tim's perfect, and you're not. Tim's good in bed, and I can just tell you're not. And also.. you're a dick."

Mike licked his lips before he leaned down close to Maddy, "IS? He's dead sweetheart..."

"Fuck off!" She again tried to get away, but Mike followed her movements. He leaned closer to her still, his elbows bent on the edge of the counter, "go out with me.. please."

"No." Maddy scowled at him. He moved his hands back to her arms and gripped them. "Get off of me!" Maddy said as she tried to knee him in the crotch.

"HEY! What the hell's going on here?!"

"TK!" Maddy was able to break free when Mike loosened his grip, and ran to meet TK who rubbed her arms. He walked past her to meet Mike, who's slightly taller than he is. TK crossed his arms, as did Mike. "I thought she told you to leave her the HELL alone?!" TK snapped.

"Hmmm.. I don't recall. She's not dating that loser Tim anymore, so why not me?" Mike smirked.

"Because you do shit like THAT to her?!" TK uncrossed his arms and stepped closer to Mike.

"Teek.." Maddy panicked, her eyes wide. "Let it go.."

"No Maddy.. I'm gonna have his badge.." TK snapped. Maddy gasped with fear as Mike stepped closer now too, but TK wasn't backing down. Someone harassed his best friend; he wasn't getting off easy. Maddy walked up and stood behind TK, much to Mike's seeming delight.

"Hey... what's going on?" Judd asked when he walked into the station, and approached the small group. Buttercup was standing next to Maddy again. Judd walked over and put a hand on the shoulder's of TK and Mike— he stepped in between Tk and his aggressor; it was just Mike and Judd now. "You don't belong at the 126, and if you don't quit.. I'll have your badge so god damn fast.."

"Oh yeah Judd? And what if I don't...?" Mike mocked him.

*THUD*

TK ran up and punched Mike square in the face, rising a small smile out of Maddy before she ran over to tend to his hand that made contact with Mike's jaw. "TK! Why'd you do that?!" TK shook his hand and grabbed Maddy's shoulder lovingly, "guys an asshole."

Maddy smiled at his response as Judd escorted Mike to get his stuff, and then promptly walked him out of the 126, just as the rest of the crew was arriving for their shift. "Don't ever think about coming back to 126, prick!" Judd gave a final yell toward Mike, who rubbed his jaw, and ripped his badge off before getting in his car and driving away.

"What was that about?" Mateo asked Judd. He sighed, "prick was harassing Mads again. TK punched him this time though."

"Again?!" Mateo said to Judd, who wiped his hands off on his pants and headed back inside, where he stopped and waited for Maddy and TK to finish their conversation. Maddy was tending to TK's hand.

"Thanks again Teek.. sorry he's such a dick." Maddy chuckled as she wrapped TK's hand with some ointment for the bleeding, and an ace wrap. He leaned forward, off the counter and kissed the top of her head, "I'd do anything for you Mads."

She smiled as she kissed the injured hand when she finished wrapping it. "I love you, but I gotta admit," she started. "When you punched him.. your back muscles twitched, and your biceps looked extra huge... it was hot." Maddy shrugged.

TK laughed as his pulled her into a hug, "I love you too dude. Glad you enjoyed it.."

"I almost had him, ya know?!" Maddy winked.

"Oh I know Mads.. I know." TK winked back as he rubbed her arm.

"Who wants lunch?!" She called to the crew, who had awkwardly dispersed from a huddle when Maddy turned around.