Ecstasy

**heavy smut**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**heavy smut**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddy walked back to her room, and Eddie was snuggled under her covers; the sight bringing a smile to Maddy's face. She took her sweatpants off, leaving her in just her red lace panties and her T-shirt, and slid into bed.

As she did, Eddie began to stir. He turned over to face Maddy, and pulled her in close. "You're beautiful," he mumbled. Maddy giggled and kissed his chest. He moved his arms and reached down to grab handfuls of Maddy's ass. He looked at her and made eye contact, causing Maddy's heart to race. She grabbed his strong jaw in her hands and kissed him passionately.

He gripped her ass, and rolled her on top of him. Maddy positioned herself so his dick was right under her entranced, and she began to rock back and forth, as he stuck his tongue deep into Maddy's mouth— getting a moan out of her.

Eddie smiled through their kiss and brought both hands down to smack Maddy's ass. Maddy smiled this time and kissed her way over to his ear, then down to his neck.

Eddie moaned with pleasure and Maddy slid off his hips. She took her hand and rubbed Eddie's erection through his boxers. Eddie grunted and Maddy dropped down further, and pulled his hard shaft out from his boxers. She started to tease the tip with her thumb as she let her mouth salivate; she licked her lips and slowly dropped down and licked Eddie from the base of his shaft to the tip. She made eye contact and Eddie bit his lip as he looked down at her.

Maddy slid his hard dick into her mouth, and Eddie dropped his head back as he thrusted himself deep into Maddy's throat. She closed her eyes and swallowed away the feeling to gag— she adjusted herself and was able to bend over and take him all. Eddie moaned from the feeling of her mouth wrapped around him, and grabbed her hair to control the depth of his dick in her mouth.

"shit Mads...." Eddie hissed out as he grabbed the sheets with one hand, and pushed Maddy further down onto his shaft with the other. She smiled and teased his tip with her tongue. He let go of her hair and gripped that sheets with both hands. Maddy moved her hand to the base of his shaft— she walked two fingers back and began to rub the area between his ass and the base of his dick. His head shot up, and Maddy stopped for a moment.

"Is this okay?" She breathed.

"Oh.. yeah.. more than okay.." he smirked and dropped his back again.

Maddy continued to tease his taint, getting more and more moans out of Eddie. She moved her hand away from his taint, and stroked his hardened dick again— he came with an epic force. Maddy came up for air, and Eddie immediately grabbed her face and slid his tongue into her mouth, teasing her.

Maddy smiled through their kiss, and Eddie flipped over, and kissed his way down to her chest, then down to her stomach. He dropped himself further, finally reaching her folds. Eddie breathed into her, sending chills over Maddy's body. He looked up for physical confirmation, and when Maddy shook her head 'yes', Eddie plunged two of his strong fingers into Maddy's heat.

Maddy sighed with pleasure, and Eddie slipped his tongue deep inside of her. She grabbed his hair and writhed from pleasure. He teased her clit with his thumb as he found the perfect rhythm to drive Maddy insane. "Ed...." Maddy breathed. Her toes curled, and she gripped the sheets as her back arched.

"Good girl..." Eddie whispered as Maddy finished. Maddy caught her breath as Eddie crawled back up and laid on her chest, matching her breathing.

"I'm happy you came... to visit me," she chuckled. As she scratched her nails up and down his back.

Eddie laughed, "phew.. me too sweetheart. Me too." He caught his breath.