The Deal Of The Night

St

St. Patrick's Day is soon approaching, and Maddy wants to have her friends over for a little get together beforehand, since everyone will be on shift on actual St. Paddy's Day.

St. Paddy's Day is Maddy's third favorite holiday, behind Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Tex, we got the fam coming over tonight! TK, Carlos, Marjan, Judd and Grace, Paul, Mateo, and Owen if he wants.. get ready girl!"

*meow*

"Yeah.. I know right?!" Maddy laughed. TK was splitting his recovery time between Maddy's house, his house, and Carlos's— Maddy loved taking care of him, so she didn't mind it at all. TK was at Carlos's tonight, so they would be coming together.

Maddy sent out a text reminding everyone to take their temperatures and relay their COVID tests results before they came over. Everyone responded timely, so Maddy prepared her apartment for her guests.
———————————————————————
"Okay girl.. wine coolers, beer, fish bowl for keys, finger food... what else do I need Tex?! Fuck it, guess I'll find out.." Maddy knew her friends didn't care about any of the fancy things at all, but she still got nervous when it came to her entertaining— she mostly just wanted her friends to just have a good time and be able to relax.

Maddy got out the last of her Saint Patrick's Day decorations and waited for her friends to arrive.

She turned on the music ever so slightly, when she saw headlights shining through her window, and it brought a smile to her face as she walked over to her door and looked out the peephole. It was TK and Carlos, as Maddy expected.
———————————————————————
"Hi boys! Come on in!" Maddy said as she opened the door for the boys.

"Hi Mads!" TK smiled before kissing her cheek. Carlos hugged her tightly as he rubbed her back, his large hands lingering on the small of her back just a tad to long, making Maddy warm.

She ushered the guys to her couch, and they sat next to each other; Maddy was next to TK, her legs outstretched over both of her guys. "Thanks for coming early guys!" Maddy winked.

TK sighed as he rubbed her thigh, "you told us 6:00, you little shit."

"I like spending time with you! So sue me.. everyone else will be here at 7:00!" Maddy laughed before she sat up to inspect TK's head. "Looks good boo! Still have a bump though.. how much longer are you out of work?"

TK winked at her before he answered, "another week is all!"

"That's not bad! And I'm sure Carlos is taking good.. care of you," Maddy winked this time.

Carlos blushed, while TK shook his head and playfully pinched Maddy's thigh— it tickled, and caused her to jump slightly. A smile slowly came across Carlos's lips.