Sugar Isn't Always Sweet

*smut*

*smut*

"Are you excited to see your mom next week babe?" Tim asked Maddy at breakfast.

"Hell yes! I miss her! I'm just praying that this whole SARS-COV2 virus doesn't fuck everything up! I want you to meet her!" She responded.

"I know babe," Tim said as he walked behind her and kissed the top of her head. He dropped his plate in the sink and walked back over to rub Maddy's shoulders. "I wanna meet her too!" His strong hands kneaded the knots in Maddy's shoulder blades, making her drop her head with relief. "That feels good babe.." she rolled her neck when he was done with his tender massage. "Are you sure you're okay with meeting her already?? I know it's only been like two months.." he was sitting down across from her again.

"Yes babe, I am! It was my idea to meet her ya know! When ya know, ya know," Tim winked at her. Madly smiled a comfortable smile and reached out to grab his hand with her fingers. "I know.. but still, don't want you to think I'm rushing it.."

"Not at all babe!"
——————————————————————-
"Given the case numbers in Texas, it is advised that no out-of-state travel take place... in or out of Texas, for the time being. All out-of-state flights leaving any Texas airport are postponed. Any incoming flights will be cancelled until further notice."

"Well fuck!" Maddy exclaimed in disappointment. Her phone rang just then. *What A Wonderful World* 'hi mom.. so our governor just canceled travel to the state,' she sighed on the phone as Tim rubbed her back.

'Yeah sweetie, Cuomo did too. I'm sorry. But we can Skype so I can meet Tim virtually?!' Her mom's voice was perky and comforting.

'Yeah.. that'll work mom! Let me know when you want to momma.'

'Don't be disappointed my peach! I'll meet Tim soon! Well I'm going to bed. Love you.'

'Love you mom!'

'Sooo.. how do you feel about a Skype meeting with my mom?' Maddy chuckled.

Tim pulled up her chin and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. 'That's perfect for me babe.'

"I really don't deserve you Tim," Maddy sighed as she leaned on his shoulder and rubbed his thigh.

"That is not true!" He kissed the top of her head. Maddy moved her hand closer to his bulge, causing Tim to shift himself closer to her. Maddy smiled to herself as she cupped his bulge— causing it to grow.

Tim started to run his fingers under her shirt and down her back. He walked his hand into her sweatpants and slapped her ass.

"Hey!" She giggled as she grabbed his now huge bulge.

"Don't be a tease," he whispered in her ear.

"And what if I keep it up...?" she traced her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and smirked to herself. She looked at him, his ocean blue eyes gleaming with lust. She got lost in them until she felt his tongue running up and down her neck. "If you're gonna be a tease, at least take me into the bedroom.." she breathed.

———————————————————————

"Tim.. that feels so good.." she clutched the comforter in her hands, Tim's piece making contact with her ass with each thrust. His hands sure to leave bruises as they gripped her hips. His grunts pushed Maddy closer to release.

"Oh.. fuck.." he groaned as his thrusts got harder, and faster.

They couple released with epic electricity, causing them to collapse into each other. Their chests rising and falling in sync. Tim climbed next to her on the bed and kissed her cheek.

Maddy flipped onto her back, and slapped her lovers chest. "Good job chief," she laughed.

"You're too much," Tim laughed back.
———————————————————————-
"Stay safe out to there babe!" Maddy said to Tim as she dropped him off at the station.

"Ugh, you too babe! Mask up!" He replied before blowing her a kiss and rushing into work.
———————————————————————-
June 2020.

The global pandemic is in full swing. Thousands of people are dying every day. The 126, and Maddy's hospital are constantly pushed to the brink. Tim often wraps his arms around Maddy as she cried in his lap over the amount of sickness and death she and her nurses see daily.

Tim hardly ever cries, but that's changed lately. The stress of being a first responder during this unprecedented time overcoming him often.