Fireworks

**heavy smut**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**heavy smut**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You.. good?"

"Oh.. yeah... I'm great..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was your date with Carlos the other night?" TK smiled at Maddy.

Maddy approached him and sat on his lap on Carlos's couch. "It was fine.." Maddy leaned back and lifted her glass of rosé from the table. "Okay.. It was actually really fun! Carlos let loose and let me get a little dirty with him.. so yay!" She winked.

TK rested his hands on her thigh that was closest to him, and looked toward the bathroom, where Carlos was.

Maddy noticed that he subtly bit his lip, as he gripped her thigh ever so slightly harder. "Tyler...." Maddy cleared her throat. "Ya know.... my deal." She licked her lips as she watched TK's eyes dilate.

Maddy got off of his lap, and he adjusted his pants, "I'll go talk to babe.."
———————————————————————
"Mads..." it was TK. Maddy smiled as she pulled her socks off, and fluffed her pixie cut. She felt herself getting hot as she got closer and closer to Carlos's bedroom. She swore she could hear her heart beating out of her chest.

Maddy unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing (one of TK's dress shirts actually), and tiptoed up to the bedroom door and peered in— it was just TK. He motioned her in, and she carefully sat on the bed.

"Where's C?!" She asked innocently.

A smirk crept onto TK's face, "in the shower still."

"Okay?! If you're gonna tell him about my plan... y'all need to have that conversation with each other first!" Maddy whispered.

TK reached out and pinched her thigh, "I want you to be here though! It'll be fine, I'll do all the talking." He chuckled.

Maddy shook her head— she slipped her shirt off, leaving her just in her bra. TK winked and nodded in encouragement. She covered herself with Carlos's comforter, and waited.
———————————————————————
"Babe.. why do you..." Carlos's voice dropped off when he noticed TK— shirtless and laying on his elbow across the bed.

Maddy was biting her lip and just barely covering herself with his dark blue comforter. "Guys? What are you up to?" He asked as his eyes narrowed with curiosity.

TK smiled, "well.. babe. Maddy had an idea, few weeks ago.. and we wanted to run it by you."

Maddy, upon seeing Carlos's intrigue, took it upon herself to finish TK's thought. She uncovered herself and playfully crawled to the end of the bed, "well C... you remember how I said that if y'all ever need a third.... uhm, 'trivia partner'.. I'm your girl? Well this is that... but uhm, without the trivia." She sat back and rolled her eyes at herself for her use of cliche. "But only if you want to Carlos!" She added. "If you don't, I leave right now, and sleep on the couch!"