Stir Crazy

'It's only been four days

'It's only been four days.. how am I supposed to make it two weeks?!' Maddy pouted to TK on FaceTime.

'Boo, it'll be okay. You can do it. Sheeeeesh.' TK laughed.

'Is Carlos there?' Maddy said.

'Hey Maddy!'

'Hi C! How are you? I missed y'all this weekend, could've used the.. exercise.' Maddy said. Carlos turned bright red. 'Sorry C! Didn't mean to embarrass you..'

'No.. uhm, it's fine.. we missed you too. But, it did allow us extra time together... and Eddie is with you!'

'Oh good C! I'm glad! I know that!" Maddy smirked. "You can put Teek back on, and get rid of me. I'm just glad I have Tex cause if I was alone.. I would go insane,' Maddy laughed. 'But it's not like I'm quarantined or anything I guess, even though I AM!'

'Well it's good you have her. Boo.. Eddie is literally there..' TK chuckled. 'You're so dramatic.'

'Okay... RUDE!' Maddy laughed.

'We gotta go boo. Love you! Tell Eddie I said 'hey'!'

'Love you both! I will Teek!'

"Was that TK?" Eddie asked as he walked into the living room of Maddy's apartment. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his hair was still wet from his shower.

Maddy noticed, and was caught staring. "Ohh.. like what ya see?" He winked.

Maddy blushed as she limped over to him, and rubbed his chest with her fingers.

"I do.." she bit her lip. He grabbed her face and pulled her close to his. They made contact and he bit her bottom lip, causing Maddy to moan slightly. She threw her hands around his neck, but didn't quite make it.. "ow." Eddie hissed.

Maddy pulled away, "oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She realized that she hit his cheek with her cast. "Are you okay??!"

"Yes darling.. I'm fine." Eddie made sure to make eye contact. "Just a little sting.. not even a red mark.." he turned his check to show Maddy.

"Yes there is!" She panicked. "I'm sorry."

"Maddy.. it is okay." He was chuckling. "It's a little mark.. that might become a little bump. I will live." Eddie smiled as she kissed her cheek, causing her to force her frown into a smile that reached her dimples.

"You're cute," Maddy said. "Thanks for being here Ed."

"Of course! I'm just sorry I have to leave."

"No you're not.. you miss Christopher too much." Maddy winked. "Which is good! I would miss him too!"

"I do miss him, I'm gonna miss you too though.."
"I know.. ditto. But we'll see each other soon!" Maddy smiled.

"And you have me for another 4 days too!" Eddie smiled as he poked her dimples.