Let's Meet

"Okay Tyler Kennedy! Let's meet the gang!" Maddy said

"Okay Tyler Kennedy! Let's meet the gang!" Maddy said. She looked across the station garage at someone who caught her eye. "Who is that?" Maddy asked of TK.

"Oh.. Mateo. He's a good kid."

"He's cute!" Dark brown hair, seemingly brown eyes, little shorter than Maddy and muscular. "But I was more so talking about the guy behind him.." Maddy blushed as she gestured to a muscular guy, with a deep voice and gorgeous smile.

"Ohh, him?! That's Paul.." Tyler smirked.

"Oh.. well, uhm, is he.. ya know?" Maddy smiled up at her best friend as she carefully looked at the handsome man across the way. "Single?"

Tyler laughed, "he is actually. Why don't I introduce you to everyone else too though?" He grabbed her hand and led her toward a gorgeous woman standing just inside the firehouse doors.

"Marjan!" He said as he tapped the woman on her shoulder. "Hi. This is Maddy, my best friend since like elementary school!"

"Oh! Nice to meet you," she said to Maddy.

"You too!" Maddy replied. "You're absolutely stunning by the way. Holy shit!" Maddy wasn't lying, she is one of the most gorgeous women she'd ever seen. Dark eyebrows and eyes, awesome blue hijab. Stunning.

"Oh wow.. uhm, thanks." She replied with a smile.

"Madds, is one of the most open minded and accepting people you'll ever meet, so she means it," TK added with a laugh. Maddy and TK walked to the next person, still linking fingers. "I think you already met Jud," Tyler winked as they approached.

"I did! Hi again Judd!" Maddy smiled.

"Hi again miss...." she smirked.

"Oh, Maddy!" TK answered. "My best friend from forever ago!" Maddy smiled lovingly at her best friend as he led her to the next of his fire family. "Mateo! Get over here probie!" Tyler called to the shorter man with brown hair. "Probie! This is my best friend, Madison!"

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Madison added.

"Hi.. I'm the probie. But please call me Mateo," the young man smiled gently.

"Oh, don't worry! I will!" Maddy winked just as Tyler whisked her off to meet Paul.

"Hey Paul!" TK called as Maddy's heart began to pound in her chest. The muscular man turned and jogged over to the pair. Maddy couldn't help her smile as it crept onto her face. TK elbowed her when he noticed her giddy smile, and she quickly toned it down. "What's up TK?" The man asked as he reached out to bro-hug Tyler.

"This is my best friend, since 3rd grade, Madison!" He smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" She said as she reached out to shake his hand. "I've heard a lot about all of you!"

"Nice to meet you too, Madison! You are as pretty as TK said," Paul's wink causing Maddy to blush slightly.

She fixed her pixie cut, and replied, "TK is always hyping me up too much! Hope to see you around."

"I'm sure you will," Paul winked back as he walked over to another corner of the garage. Maddy watched him lift a section of firehose, allowing his muscles to flex and Maddy bit her lip. Tyler had to knock her out of her trance.

"Sorry!" She laughed as TK was shaking his head at her. "Oh! When can I meet Carlos?!" Maddy added.

"Friday?"

"Hell yeah!"

"What's this I hear about a stranger in our midst?" A voice echoed from above the garage. Maddy's eye's followed the voice upward and saw Owen standing on this walking platform above the garage floor.

"OWEN!" Maddy yelled as she drug TK behind her to meet her other dad. "Hi kiddo! How are ya? Glad to see you made it!" He said as he hugged her. Maddy hugged him back, and took in his smell, much like she did with TK. She always took their smells in, she never wanted to forget what they smelled like, and she never did.

"I'm great Owen! I've missed you both, my two favorite guys!" She smiled up at Owen. "How are you feeling?! So glad it's not stage four or anything!"

"Me too kiddo! How's your mom?" Owen asked as he kissed the top of her head.

"She's great thanks! She says hi!" Maddy smiled back. She was so happy to be around two of her favorite people. She already missed her mom, but her mom wanted her to go.. it was good for her.