Invisible Wounds Heal Slowly

St

St. Patrick's Day week was winding down and Maddy was feeling pretty great— she finally had her threesome with TK and Carlos, which was even more.. invigorating.. than she thought it would be. She felt even closer to them afterwards, and it made her heart happy to know they felt the same.

The first day of spring was approaching, and the weather, and trees were changing, but it only made her realize that she hadn't heard from Grace or Judd in about a week— the couple did say they were taking some time off to bond, and make a baby, so they probably went out of cell range, into the woods.
*******************************************

Maddy stretched in bed, and rolled over to cuddle up next to the body that lay next to her— head buried in their chest. "Morning," she mumbled. The body started to run their fingers through Maddy's hair. She smiled to herself as the feeling of her scalp being gently massaged put her at ease. She took the scent of the body in— firewood. She traced their back with her fingers, as they twirled the longer strands of her pixie cut between their fingers.

"Good morning Maddy...."

Carlos replied with a yawn.

Before she was able to shift herself back to her back, TK climbed back in bed, sandwiching Maddy between him and his lover. She loved their smell, and how warm she was in between them. She ran cold, so their double body heat kept her nice and comfortable. "Hi Teek," she mumbled as she turned over to face him.

Maddy buried her face in TK's chest now, while sticking her ass against Carlos. She smiled to herself, as she stretched again. "Okay boys.. I could stay here literally all day, but I gotta get ready for therapy." Maddy sat up and crawled over Tk to get out of their shared bed. She got up and grabbed her outfit for the day, and headed for the bathroom.
———————————————————————
"Bye boys!" Maddy yelled up the the bedroom as she headed out to her car, shutting Carlos's door behind her.

She decided to wear leggings and a hoodie today; she was just seeing her therapist, and then cleaning her apartment— nothing formal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bye Maddy!"

"So babe?" Carlos asked as he pulled TK close.

"Yes babe?" TK replied.

"Move in with me?" Carlos heard himself blurt out.

TK shifted in his grip, and turned to face him, "are you serious babe?"

"I am.." Carlos smiled as he kissed TK's forehead.

TK rubbed Carlos's arm, and looked lovingly into his eyes, "yes."

"'Whenever you're ready.." Carlos cleared his throat. "No pressure for immediacy, just throwing it out there."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Doctor Seabreeze, thanks for seeing me last minute! I just need to talk about a few things." Maddy said as she took a seat on the couch in her therapist's office, wearing her bisexual pride mask, and grey Columbia jacket.