My Life My Rules

Von LexForLexxanie

After being taken from her home by loan sharks, Kaila finds herself in an unforeseen environment. After being... Mehr

Chapter 1: Pay Attention
Chapter 2: Sold
Chapter 3: Journey Through the Dark
Chapter 4: Hello Floor
Chapter 5: Ice Breaker
Chapter 6: Brunch
Chapter 7: Worlds Apart
Chapter 8: Our Little Secret
Chapter 9: Red and Blue
Chapter 10: Outfit Change
Chapter 11: First Stop
Chapter 12: Game Time
Chapter 13: Strike
Chapter 14: Hidden Scars
Chapter 15: Inner Thoughts
Chapter 16: Clues
Chapter 17: Shocked
Chapter 18: Blind Buying
Chapter 19: Two Extra Pairs of Ears
Chapter 20: Corrections
Chapter 21: Goodies Galore
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Sudden Surprise
Chapter 24: Trial Run
Chapter 25: Wildfire
Chapter 26: Stuck
Chapter 27: Fastforwards
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: Time for Departure
Chapter 30: Stay Back from the Fishies
Chapter 31: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 32: Easy Flow
Chapter 33: The Fault is Yours
Chapter 34: Clingy and Worried
Chapter 35: From Zero to a Hundred
Chapter 37: Strange Suspicion
Chapter 38: A Safe Place
Chapter 39: Explain Yourself
Chapter 40: The Wicked Witch
Chapter 41: The Monster in the Dark
Chapter 42: Distractions
Chapter 43: Car Troubles
Chapter 44: A New Friend
Chapter 45: Living on the Edge
Chapter 46: Urgent Wake Up Call
Chapter 47: Our Little Secret
Chapter 48: Play With Us
Chapter 49: Splitting Up
Chapter 50: A Simple Gesture
Chapter 51: Seperation
Chapter 52: Locked In
Chapter 53: Art Class
Chapter 54: Reuniting Family
Chapter 55: Hiding Away
Chapter 56: The Sound of Heartache
Chapter 57: The Return
Chapter 58: Line Troubles
Chapter 59: Disappearing Act
Chapter 60: Unwelcomed Guests
Chapter 61: Karma
Chapter 62: The Bargain
Chapter 63: You What
Chapter 64: Double Date
Chapter 65: Fight Outside
Chapter 66: Aftermath
Chapter 67: Everyone's Got Gloomy Days
Chapter 68: Presents
Chapter 69: Sunset
Chapter 70: Imperfect Reflection
Chapter 71: Distinct
Chapter 72: Mood Shifts
Chapter 73: Double Trouble
Chapter 74: Just A Dream
Chapter 75: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 76: Madame's Cafe
Chapter 77: Hourglass
Chapter 78: Bird Calling
Chapter 79: And Then There Were Three
Chapter 80: Turn of Trust
Chapter 81: Anchor
Chapter 82: Everlasting Effect
Chapter 83: Remember This
Chapter 84: Confused Bug
Chapter 85: Evening Preparations
Chapter 86: Sudden Awakening
Chapter 87: Reflection
Chapter 88: Journal Entries
Chapter 89: No Take Backs
Chapter 90: Cafe of Fun
Chapter 91: Apologic Gesture
Chapter 92: Voicemail
Chapter 93: A Festive Distraction
Chapter 94: Winter Wonderland
Chapter 95: Late Night Troubles
Chapter 96: Special Venue
Chapter 97: Inside Job
Chapter 98: Hot Cocoa
Chapter 99: Poker Face
Chapter 100: Palace Event

Chapter 36: Triple Threat

5K 189 9
Von LexForLexxanie

Ever since they began cooking, Lain would occasionally peak into the other room checking on the girl she left far away from the sharp objects. Finally after only half an hour and one crazy kitchen mess later, breakfast was finally ready.

There was batter all around the counter and on the floor by the time the little girl had finished stirring the mix. After having cleaned up the last of the mess, Lain sighed in relief as she wiped the sweat off her forehead while Faye stood back and watched.

"Mama and I should really consider getting an electric mixer instead of having you girls stir the batter." She chuckled.

"But I like stirring." Faye pouted looking at the woman pleadingly not to take away her fun.

"Then next time I'll have you cleaning up your own mess little girl." She smirked but Faye shook her head and ran off towards the living room causing the woman to scoff.

"That girl...I swear." Lain rolled her eyes happily as she plated the cooked food before cutting the food on the girls plates into smaller bits.

Hearing Faye talking loudly in the next room Lain smiled as she walked away from the plates seeing her little girl laying on her stomach besides Kaila. She was kicking her legs as she talked.

"Mommy said she was gonna make me clean messes and I said no and ran!" Faye told the girl who was too busy on her tummy to care.

For the past thirty minutes Kaila had been engrossed into one of Faye's toys left on the floor. It was a simple toy. Just a plastic ball with something inside of it that made it jingle as she gave it a shake.

But while her attention may have been elsewhere, Faye still rambled on about her encounter with Lain.

Seeing Faye interacting so sweetly with the new girls made her smile. At least for a while. Because that smile was quick to disappear as she was about to run into the living room as she saw Kaila lifting the small plastic ball towards her mouth. She had gotten her voice ready to shout for the girl to stop, but before she could even move Faye was already on top of it.

Snatching the ball from the girls hand she looked at Kaila worried. "No, that's bad! You're gonna get in trouble!" She shouted a little too loud for comfort as it blared into the small girls ears.

As her ears rang out, Kaila had started up on yet another crying spree. The girl whined as she begged of Faye to hand back over the toy, but the girl shook her head holding it closer to her chest. "No. You can't have it." She said out of worry.

Going in to defuse the situation Lain placed the knife that she was using to cut the girls food down on the counter before she walked over to them.

Seeing Lain getting closer, Faye gulped. It wasn't what it looked like. To the girl, Kaila was crying and reaching out for a ball that she was holding far away from her. She didn't want her mommy to think that she had stole it from her. She wasn't the one being bad.

"Mommy, Kaila tried eating it." She explained rushingly as the woman just gave her girl a soft grin.

"I saw it all Faye." She assured. "Can I have the ball please?" She held her hand out as the little girl placed it into the woman's palm. "Now go wake up mama and Lauren. Tell them this little chef has finished cooking breakfast and that they need to get their butts down here now while it's hot."

It eased Lain's heart slightly as she watched her girl giggle as she ran off.

But with only one problem solved she was still left with another. As she turned around to put her attention back on the sad girl, she felt two tiny hands wrap around her ankles. Looking down Kaila was laying on her back holding the woman's ankles as she stared up at the ball in her hands.

Sighing Lain sat down as she lifted the girl into her lap and cradled her. Carefully putting the ball back into Kaila's hands the girl instantly brought it back up to her mouth for a second try.

"Nah, no." Lain gently told her as she covered the girls mouth with her hand. Shaking her head she shushed the girls continuous cries. "We don't put things in our mouth Kaila. Not unless it's suppose to go there, like you're yummy breakfast waiting for you." She lightly poked the girls stomach.

Hearing a soft groan echoing all the way from up the stairs Lain raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like mama's finally awake." Pressing her lips against Kaila's forehead she smirked. "Let's go grab your plate before she eats all the food."

"I heard that!" Nina yelled from the bottom of the stairs as she glared at her wife.

"Good morning to you too." She covered up while her wife walked into the kitchen. Waiting for a few seconds Lain raised an eyebrow as more footsteps didn't follow after. "Where's Faye and Lauren?" She picked Kaila up as she caught up to her wife.

With the sudden movement, Kaila's cried worsened. In a plead to silence the never ending whimpers, Lain bounced the girl as she spoke with her wife.

"Lauren's slowly waking up. She refused to let me pick her up this morning, and Faye's in her room doing something." Finally the smell of sausages hit her. "Meat!" She scarily smiled as she saw a plate with a tower of sausages laid out on it.

"I told you she'd eat all the food if she could." Lain whispered into Kaila's ear.

"Talk about me all you want babe. Nobody gets between me and my food." Nina snapped back as she walked proudly over to her plate. Grabbing as many of the family's plates that she could balance on her arms, she brought them back to the table with her.

Laying all three of the girls out and hers she smiled at her wife. "Guess I forgot one." She snickered.

"See what I have to deal with." She playfully scowled at Kaila who was slowly easing up in her embrace.

Nina laughed as she walked back into the kitchen. But not for her wife's plate. That would defeat the purpose of her comeback. No instead this time she came in looking for drinks.

Chuckling to herself Lain finished bouncing Kaila until she completely calmed down.

Once she finally was, she sat the girl in a chair. Thankfully she had cut the girls food up prior to the whole ball incident earlier. "Start eating honey. I've got some revenge to get." The woman smiled as the girl watched carefully as she left.

Back into the kitchen Nina's top half was buried inside their fridge looking for any kind of juice for the girls, but seeing an opportunity, Lain casually walked past as she slapped her wife's rear end. "Hey!" She turned around towards her wife seeing her flip her hair as she walked over to the cabinet filled with bottles and sippy cups.

"Did you say something?" Lain smirked with a playful look in her eyes.

"Jerk." Nina growled under her breath.

Wrapping her arms around her wife's waist, Lain kissed Nina's lips as she reached from behind sneaking the juice bottle out of her hands in the process.

Laughing as her wife threw her hands up Lain walked over and began pouring out three cups of juice for the girls.

"I give up in this kitchen!" Nina stormed out joining Kaila at the table. Now seeing that Faye and Lauren were downstairs, all three of them were quietly engaging with one another. Or more like making trouble with one another.

Sitting in the center of their table sat a salt and pepper shaker. Unbeknownst to the women, Lauren reached out first for the white bottle wanting to put a little kick into her French toast.

But as she grabbed one shaker, the other was a must grab item now. Following in suit Faye grabbed the matching black one as she sprinkled it all over her food.

Kaila was clapping her hands as a dusty cloud appeared over both of their plates. Faye sneezed as the dust eventually hit her nose.

Looking ahead of her wasn't a bottle like theirs but it was a bottle nonetheless. Taking the syrup from the center, Kaila copied the girls besides her as she drenched her entire plate down in the sugary topping.

"Girl!" Nina scolded. "What are you doing?!" She demanded before yanking the contents out of their hands. "Look at the mess you've made! Faye and mommy just finished making that for all of you, and now look." She said in disappointment.

The girls looked down in their plates seeing the aftermath of their fun. While there were clumps of powder on Lauren's and Faye's plate, Kaila's seemed like it had suffered a tsunami of syrup.

"I'm sorry mama-" Faye began but the woman put her hand up. "No more touching the salt or pepper." Kaila smiled thinking that she was in the clear. But her oblivion only made Nina single her out. "Or the syrup."

They all frowned.

Groaning, Nina took away their plates as the women make them new ones. Who knew breakfast could be so challenging?
———————————————————————————
Let me know what you think. Thanks Lexx signing off

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 27.6K 100
The day before Kaila's eighteenth birthday she fails to get into the club with some of her friends. Her small size caused the bouncer to turn her awa...
623K 9K 25
A 17 year old named Miranda , works at a low paying restaurant as a waitress, she gets abused by her step mother and father as if they think what she...
5.6K 161 5
TW β€’ Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, Sadism, Bondage, Unethical human experime...
464K 17.6K 103
Work. Work. Work. Those were the only words Kaila knew the definition to. Ever since the incident she's done nothing but work. Struggling to pay back...