Song of Love (A Granevere Fan...

By Aurelia_Gale

Guinevere, didn't want to get married to Gusion. So she ran away, in hopes of escaping her planned future. Gu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (Special Chap.)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Last Author's Note

Chapter 50

302 12 40
By Aurelia_Gale

"It's not a joke..." She mumbles.

He didn't know how to react. He just stood there, in complete shock.

"Let me get this straight. You're pregnant?" Granger asks.

"Well, yeah..."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I just found out now." She replies, with a straight face. But he could tell that she was holding back tears.

He approaches her and proceeds to hug her. That was when she broke down in tears.

"I-I don't think I'm prepared f-for this...I c-can't be a m-mother..."

Granger didn't say anything.

She looks at him as if she was saying, "You're disappointed in me aren't you?"

That was it. Guinevere thought this was her fault. She was scared, and she felt that she couldn't be a mother because she thought of everything that could go wrong. She could get really mad, and hurt the child. And also, she wasn't used to having to look out for someone 24/7.

"Guinevere, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything, just extremely shocked."

Most of all, she felt like her attitude wasn't a motherly one.

"This is my fault, isn't it?" Granger asks.

"No, please don't blame yourself. Actually, having a child is a beautiful thing, but you know, the responsibilities and stuff." She replies.

"I think you can handle it. I mean, parenting is never easy. But we'll figure it out together." He says, a determined look on his face.

Guinevere dries her tears and hugs Granger. "Yeah."

They both fell asleep together that night.

"Princess, wake up." Gently shaking her awake, Guinevere wakes up.

"Good morning..."

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asks.

"I...don't want to eat."

He raised one eyebrow at her.

"*cough* pregnant *cough*"

"Oh, right." She replies.

Although she didn't want to, she had to. There were so many things that needed to change around the house.

Guinevere forced herself to eat that very morning, and her stomach didn't seem to agree with her. She felt full, and wanted to stop, but Granger shoved a lot of food into her mouth.

"Payback for yesterday." He says.

She was about to speak, but he places his index finger on her lips and says, "Nope, it's not healthy for the child if it's mother doesn't eat~"

She does as told and swallows, scoffing afterwards.

After eating, she asks Granger something.

"Am I not supposed to go out now or something?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it's dangerous for you out there. And I know. I mean, a random demon could just come out of nowhere."

"Then I'll just stay in the house for like, nine months?" She asks, whining.

"I guess so."

Guinevere was quite disappointed because she wasn't used to staying inside for a long time.

MadameBella418: Quarantine!

Aurelia: What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here! Wait for a few more chapters! *shoves Bella out of the story plot*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 26
Boruto and sarada are two bestfriends from childhood will they fall in love or will problems split them apart. Who knows. read the whole story to k...
5.9K 90 13
When after the battle with the demon king (Muzan), they had the victory, but after the brutal fight, they died. Obanai and Kanroji ended up together...
35.1K 640 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...
3.8K 84 7
"DIane!" the voice was her only warning before the holy knights drew their arrows and fired. Diane braced herself for the impact, fear gripping her h...