Broken Pieces - Finding Way T...

By Hritu04

Well think of a husband and wife who have everything. Family, daughter, job, money and house. But Naina and A... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
You gotta read this!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
Author's Note
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
Author's Note

52

699 51 4
By Hritu04

The knock on the door was so loud that had Naina wake up. The second her eyes opened, her eyes met up with his brown ones staring back at her. His breathe fanning on her face, the feeling of heat radiating from his body, it took her time to realise in what position they both were in. His one hand was below her head and another was placed on her waist. On top of that, they had shared the same duvet for the first time ever. Naina's eyes widened at their closeness and woke jolting up.

'How did this even happen?' she asked herself.

Thinking, she tied up her hairs into messy bun and gasped as the previous night's memories rushed back to her. They were not in their home. This sink into her head as she looked around the room. They had arrived late in the evening and then she had gotten ready in a silk saree.

Saree. Her nightmare!

Then while marching downstairs, she heard the women speaking about her and then her breakdown. The ritual and then dinner. Talk with Adhiraj. Then her another breakdown in front of Aditya. Him consoling her.

Aditya. Then she remembered that he was still lying beside her. She turned to look at him already staring back at her.

"Are you alright?"

She looked at him blankly.

"You were crying yesterday...

So, are you alright now?"

"I - I am" stuttering, she averted her gaze and quickly rushed inside the bathroom with her bath towel which she had left on the chair last night.

Aditya looked at the closed door of the bathroom and sighed. And when he laid back on the bed, he heard the knock on the door again.

Groaning, he woke up and made his way towards the door. He opened it to see Sowmya at the doorstep. She was in peach coloured lehanga and blouse along the vail draped over her shoulder. Her hands held yellow and pink saree along with jewelries.

"What is it that you couldn't wait?"

He asked irritatingly.

"Why? Did I spoil your moment with Bhabhi?" She giggled at his annoyed expression.

"Something like that" he muttered under his breath which she couldn't hear clearly.

"What do you want?" He asked again.

"Bhai? Did you forget that the Pooja will start in one and half hour?

I still have to get Bhabhi ready!

Couldn't you open the door earlier?

Move now!"

She entered pushing him aside and placed the saree and jewelries on the chair near dressing table. Looking around, she asked.

"Where's Bhabhi?"

"She's in the bathroom."

"Oh okay, let her know that I will be back in twenty minutes to help her get ready okay?"

"Okay, mam! Anything else?" He asked.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

Then she started making her way out of the room and she remembered that he had asked her what happened yesterday before the ritual.

Turning back to face him, she looked at him nervously. Contemplating on whether to let him know or not.

"Bhai, that yesterday... You had asked about Bhabhi..."

"Oh yeah, don't worry. She told me everything"

He said yawning.

"Everything?"

"Yes" he replied by dragging 's'

"And you are not angry?"

"Why would I be even angry and at whom should I be even angry?" He asked not understanding.

Sowmya wondered what did Naina tell him exactly. Did she really tell him everything or something else?

She asked herself.

"Where are you lost?" Aditya asked shaking her shoulder.

"Ah... Nothing. I was just worried about her and..."

"Don't worry, she's completely alright now. She missed them a lot." He said recalling her breakdown in his arms.

"Missed them?"

"Yes, her family. She missed them."

"O-.... Yeah. So I will be back later"

Saying, she walked out of the room while he locked the door and he then grabbed his phone and walked towards the window.

Leaning onto the window, he scrolled through his phone, checking messages and emails.

There were only messages from Rajesh and nothing else important. He decided to call him later and started playing candy crush.

Inside the bathroom, after freshening herself and brushing her teeth, she showered. Once she was done, she dried herself and then her hands reached to the side to grab her inner wears to feel nothing. She then turned to the side and looked at the rod where her clothes were supposed to be hung, but there was nothing.

She hurried herself so much to escape from him, that she had forgot to take her clothes along with her. She cursed herself, standing naked in front of the mirror.

'How in the hell am I supposed to go out now?'

'Why can't anyone show some mercy on me?'

'Why is this happening with me?'

She started to think about how to go out when he was right there. She had hurried only to save herself from embarrassment of how she had clinged onto him while he held her tightly in his arms. Even while sleeping, he had held her in his arms until she fell asleep crying.

She could feel her heartbeat beating rapidly and loud. Her face turned to shade of pink. And now she had yet another round of embarrassment waiting for her outside the bathroom.

Ten minutes had passed and he was drowned in his mobile. After loosing all the lifelines in the game, he placed it back on the bed and turned to take out his clothes from the bag. And just as he turned, he bumped into someone and he knew by the voice of groaning that it was none other than Naina.

"Ouch!" He heard her groan again as he rubbed his forehead while he had his head looking down with his eyes closed.

And when he opened them, he caught the sight of her legs which were naked. His jaw hung down, as his eyes gazed at her feet raising his eyes, he saw her bare, soft legs and then a towel?!

From her knees to her chest, it was covered by the towel which was wrapped around her. He saw her bare arms and then her shoulders and neck.

His eyes widened as slowly raised his gaze to look at her face, flushed and flustered. Water dripping from her wet hairs.

Naina looked anywhere but him. He stood there dumbfounded at the sight in front of him.

Naina was just in towel wrapped around her naked body. The towel which seemed like if she made any movement, it would drop down on the floor leaving her naked!

The more he looked at her, the more she looked enticing to him. Her eyes slowly raised to take a look at him to see that he was shamelessly staring at her exposed area above her chest.

'what the hell?!'

Flustering, she tried to cover her chest with her hands.

"Stop staring at me and look away!"

But he was lost in her beauty that he couldn't hear her at all. He still stared at her big eyes which looked embarrassed and shocked.

"Don't you have any shame?"

When there was no response from him, she decided to just take her clothes and rush back to the bathroom. That was all she had to do.

She walked past him and grabbed the bag placing it on the bed , as she was not in the position to kneel down. Her hands shivering, it made its way to the zip and slided to open.

Opening it, she quickly grabbed her clothes and turned to rush back into the bathroom, but she was unaware of him standing right behind her that she was too startled by his nearness and was about to fall back. Seeing her fall, he quickly tried to stop her from falling but instead he worsened the case even more when he fell along with her on the bed as she yelped.

Aditya was on top of her, just an inch close to her face which was covered by her top. Naina was squished between him and the bed with her naked body being just wrapped by the towel.

Aditya's hand raised up slowly and started to pull the cloth away from her face. His movement as slow as that of a snail which made difficult for Naina to breath evenly. Her hands which laid either side of her, one clutching onto the clothes she had taken just not even a minute long and another onto the bedspread.

When Aditya finally exposed Naina's face, he saw her eyes closed tightly. Her upper teeth biting on her lower lip stopping it from quivering. Her chest heaved up and down as he felt her rapid heartbeats thumping.

Once Naina felt her face not covered anymore, her eyelids opened slowly hoping for this to be nothing but a dream. And when finally her eyes were wide opened, she forgot to breath having him pressed over her body, his breath fanning on her face.

He was so near that she feared of she even tried to move even a little bit, their lips would be touching. She stared at his eyes which were looking back at her as if he had never seen a girl in his entire life. Like either he was alien or her!

Naina felt like wanting disappear from there right then and there and her face turned red with both anger and embarrassment. She wanted to push him away. She wanted to get away from this room. From him. But her limbs had become numb. No matter how much she tried, they wouldn't move. Not even an inch. It was like her whole body was under the spell.

Aditya had lost his senses seeing her pressed under him. He could see how she tried to push him away but couldn't. Just like her, his brain didn't work along with his whole body didn't listen to his brain. He wanted to get up and let her go. But his body wouldn't listen to his brain. He was mystified by her beauty.

His hand raised again to her face and placed it on her cheeks. Caressing, her cheeks, his thumb moved to the corner of her lips where she was still biting. He released her lower lip and caressed it. Naina's breath hitched when he didn't stop there, instead he started to feel her chapped and lush lips with his fingers.

While his eyes were moving from her eyes to her lips, Naina had not stopped herself from observing him either. She remembered how she had once thought of him being the perfect and handsome during her teenage. Not that she denied it later, but only that she had forgotten completely about how just his gaze would make her heart palpitate. That was what happening now. She could literally feel her heart beating rapidly just like her teen self.

If the situations were different and if she weren't Komal's cousin, she would have completely different person and would have definitely tried to win his heart right back then and there and would have him married to her instead of Komal. But that's what she couldn't even think of doing. She was bound by her relations and expectations and her nightmarish past.

And now? Even though he was her husband, she didn't had enough courage to love him, like her young self had loved him. She was tired of everything. She didn't had it in her anymore to dream which would only break her into millions of pieces at the end, where the would be no one for her to help her in gathering herself.

She didn't wanted to hurt him. What was he doing? What was happening?

She had many questions wavering that she had forgotten how he was still caressing her lips.

*Knock Knock*

They both heard the knocking sound yet again, this time louder than earlier. Startled by the sound, coming into senses, both looked at eachother and then towards the locked door and then again at eachother.

Naina managed to gain enough strength and pushed him forcefully away from her and gathering her clothes, she ran off to the bathroom before her towel would loosen up.

Aditya laid on his side, in the same position when she pushed him, thinking what did just happen? His face reddened at the moment they shared earlier.

Hearing the knock again, he straightened himself and made sure he looked fine before unlocking the door and opening to see none other than Sowmya at the doorstep, again.

"What do you want now?" He asked

"I did tell you that I will be back in twenty minutes, didn't I?"

His face flustered as he realised that he forgot and what had actually made him forget, or more like who?

"Wher is Bhabhi?"

He felt like deja vu, hearing her question him.

"In the bathroom" he mumbled looking away from her.

"Still?" She asked looking at him.

"Yes and couldn't you have come anymore later?"

"No, thanks! I wouldn't want to be lectured by dadi and why? Were you two having a moment together that I spoiled?"

Her question left him dumbstruck and embarrassed. His cheeks flushed as Naina's naked body wrapped by the towel flashed across his mind.

She walked in front of and stood to see him again walking a few steps past her. Then she realised what might have been happening.

"Oh my god!

Oh my god!

You really were?!"

He remained silent. While Sowmya felt herself embarrassed.

"You know what? You send her to my room. I am leaving.

No!

Wait. If I leave, you both are not going to come out for the whole day! It's better you go out!"

She started to push Aditya out of the room not even allowing him talk.

"Arey Sowmya, stop! What are you doing?

At least let me take my clothes!"

"Fine!"

Saying she let him in.

Aditya glared at his sister who was kicking out of his room.

Quickly taking his clothes and walked past her, glaring at her.

Giggling, Sowmya closed the door at his face and locked it.

_______

Hello everyone!
I hope you liked this chapter 🙂
Do comment how much of are enjoying this story!
Do not forget to vote!

Will be waiting eagerly for your responses!

Thank you! 😊😊😊😊

Dated - 11 August, 2020

Edited - 18 June 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 933 15
The INDIAN CRICKET TEAM is a big family. Started:6 December,2019 Finished: 6 June, 2021 Story continued in Tangled relations by @Shaddy_45 And a co...
413K 15.7K 55
Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kajal is smitten by love... she hate the co...
532K 30K 49
Life always gives a second chance for true lovers. Here Bela also got a second chance to express her love for her Mahir. But Mahir is now just living...
399K 15.7K 29
" Even his dog can get herself a boyfriend, why can't you? " " Did you just compared me to a dog? " Little Jisung surprised everyone when he was reve...