Few Months [Hardin & Tessa]

By Hessa-15

Both Tessa and Hardin have a hard time to be left alone by a person. It takes them a few months to be at the... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Forteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thiry-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Eleven

720 35 0
By Hessa-15

When I wake up I still feel disgusting I could still feel Zeds finger tips going up and down my arm. I can't get rid of the imagine from last night. What was he going to do to me if Hardin didn't show up. At least tomorrow I have class and it's my first day as a art major. Oh and I need to find a job. Any job could work for right now until I finish college. I could go down the the Vance publishing for a internship. I have experience in publishing so it should be to har. I get read and go down and see if I could get any sort of job there. The drive is quit long it's 45 minutes.

45 minutes later I'm and I finally get there. I walk in and go to the front desk. There is this nice beautiful lady there.

"Hello, I'm Kimberly how may I help you."

"Hi I'm Tessa Young, I was wondering if I could possibly get a interview for me for me to be a intern here. I go to the college that's 45 minutes away from here.

"Yeah totally take a seat and Mr.Vance will be out in just a moment."

"Thank you" I say with a smile.

I go and have a seat while I wait. I see Mr.Vance comes out and calls my name.

"Miss.Young, would you come in."

I go in his office and we discuss over my GPA and if I have experience for reading manuscripts. After. A while he tells me I will be here 2 days a week from 12 to 6. I will be coming Tuesday and Thursday.

As I get back I get a text from Landon.

*Hey Tessa do you want to come over and have dinner?*

*I would love to just send me the address and time I should be there.*

Je tells me I should be there at 4 which right now is 2. I'm already dressed so all I have to do is wait. I hear a sudden knock on the door I go and open and it's Hardin.

"Hey what are you doing today Tess?"

"I'm actual going to a friends house for dinner."

"Nice which friend?"

"His name is Landon."

As I mention Landons name I see Hardin go pale.

"I need to tell you something Tess. Landon is actually my step brother I never mentioned him to you because it didn't seem like I had to. We all live together."

Wow this is news I didn't expect for Landon to be Hardins step brother.

"Oh okay well he invited me to dinner later at 4 so I'm going."

"That's nice of him I won't go with you because I live there so I'll see you later" he says with a smirk and leaves.

It's already 3:15 so I leave to make sure I'll be there on time. I get there right on time and I ring the door bell and London opens up and greets me and tells me to come inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.5K 101
Kristina has looked forward to college for years. Under her parents direction, she's always been religious with sticking her nose in a book and getti...
113K 2.4K 16
Hardin and Tessa's life as newlyweds grows from a strong bond to an everlasting bond. As they find out they are expecting a baby, new Careers, moving...
8.9K 726 46
What happens when you fall in love with your teacher? Tessa Young meers Hardin Scott in a bar and they almost have a onr night stand, but a few days...
51.8K 2.4K 38
Tessa and Hardin are forced to marry by their parents. They are opposite and how it's possible to be together? But what if one day they fall in love...