Just One Punch || BNHA

By isabelmicaela20

F! Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and squats, plus... More

1 || Saitama Prefecture
2 || General Department
3 || Let's Not Spar
4 || Warping Incident
5 || Hidden Punch
6 || Steaming Arm
7 || An Icy Warm Talk
8 || Guts Splattered
9 || Quirkless She Said
10 || Behind Her Power
11 || Upcoming Days
12 || Looking From Afar
13 || Regular Uniform Girl
14 || Nibble-less
15 || Team Improvise
16 || To Be A Hero
17 || Chaotic Interlude
18 || No Limits
19 || The Battles Continue
20 || Determination-Driven Defense
21 || Master and Apprentice
22 || For the Food
23 || Hot Pot
24 || Pizza Stain
25 || Her Greatest Enemy
26 || End of First Term
27 || Delivery for the Pussycats
28 || Pizza-La
30 || 4 to 9 Shift
31 || U.A. Dormitories
32 || Lavenders and Honey
33 || Hello Tutorial
34 || Night Market
35 || All Might
36 || Class 1-A
37 || She's a Miracle
38 || Training Session
(Special Chapter!) 38.5 || Office Building
39 || Big Three
40 || Ladies' Night
41 || Provisional License Exam
42 || Miruko
43 || Work Studies
44 || Another Delivery
45 || Somewhat Similar
46 || Raid
47 || Overhaul
48 || Festival
49 || Endeavor
50 || Early to the Fight
You Ask, and I Shall Answer
51 || Dream Come True
52 || Take a Bullet for You/Dream Come True pt. 2
53 || I Wanna Be a Hero Too
54 || Dance With Me
Separate Endings Ment
Midoriya Izuku; Trashed Beach
Todoroki Shouto; Ramen Shop
Bakugou Katsuki; Akiyama and Two Gremlins
Kirishima Eijirou; Manly Confession
Kaminari Denki; Vending Machine

29 || All For One

63.9K 3.2K 3.7K
By isabelmicaela20

SUNDAY, 8:03 PM; CAMINO WARD, HOSU CITY

"Wakayama." Y/N answered.

All For One slightly gasped at the surname.

"Wakayama, huh? So you are her child..." Who's child? Y/N couldn't be any less confused than what this dude was talking about.

"Wakayama Akina... your mother was the love of my life. Until she married that good-for-nothing bastard!"

"Eh? But my mom's name is Wakayama Chiyoko-"

  "Enough!- Wait, what?" All For One stared at the girl.

  "???"

  "What do your parents do for a living?"

  "Eh? They're farmers in Saitama Prefecture." Y/N answered, still confused as to why she was discussing her family life with the man in front of her.

  "Chiyoko, huh? She must have changed her name..." Y/N stayed silent, not sure what was happening anymore.

  "What's your quirk, girl?"

  "Eh? I don't have one."

  "So that's what they made you believe..."

  "You know, I really loved your mother. Her headstrong personality, her ambition that lead her through life... everything about her was so perfect. I wanted her all to myself, but that stupid Fumihiro kid took her away from me!"

  Fumihiro? Okay, Y/N was beyond confused right now. Who the heck was Fumihiro?

  "My one chance at being happy and in love... it was taken away from me when your father eloped with Chiyoko and had you! If only she went with me, we could've had the strongest child and been the happiest family.." All For One pointed at the clueless girl. She slumped her shoulders. What was this weirdo talking about?

  "Look, I'm sorry for your loss, but who is this Fumihiro?"

  "Oh don't play dumb with me! That's your father, isn't it?"

  Her dad's name was Daisuke. Never once in her life had she known a Fumihiro.

  "Unless your mother really wasn't all that great as I made her out to be... she probably slept around and had you." Okay, now he was going too far.

  Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. That was no way to talk about one's mother. She stomped closer to the suited male with fury in her eyes.

  "Excuse me, what did you say about my mother?" All For One laughed at her sudden fury.

  "That she was nothing but a woman who slept around with-"

  Crack. Snap. Pop.

  All For One collided with the ground as Y/N ripped her fist through the air, making his black tentacles break. Heck, she didn't even know who this man was talking about, but insinuating that her precious mother was a sinner was going too far.

  "Ouch..." All For One sat up. "I knew it... she is your mother. A quirkless girl wouldn't have this kind of power-"

  "You're wrong." Y/N inched even closer to him. "I am quirkless, and I do have this kind of power as you can see."

  "Well then, quirkless one, tell me; what is the secret behind your power?"

SUNDAY, 8:11 PM; HOSU CITY, JAPAN

  Midoriya looked at the screen in anticipation. Another camera crew had swung by to catch the action of the fight, this particular one being able to catch the words coming out of their mouths.

  "Well then, quirkless one, tell me; what is the secret behind your power?"

  Midoriya held his breath, awaiting her response. She was about to let out her secret to the whole world. The girl that could take out anyone and anything that got in her way with the smallest movement. The girl that destroyed the past villains she encountered with ease. What was her secret?

  "Do you really want to know?" she asked.

  "We have all night, Wakayama."

SUNDAY, 8:13 PM; CAMINO WARD, HOSU CITY

  "I advise you listen closely because I won't repeat this again."

  Everyone around the girl stayed silent, all awaiting her answer. All Might, especially, paid close attention, for he wanted to know what her specialty was. How did she become so strong.

  "To gain this power, I did 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, 10 kilometers of running, eating three meals a day, getting enough sleep, and not using the air conditioner during summer neither the heater during winter everyday for two years."

  All For One was in disbelief. Was she joking right now? Even in this situation, she had the guts to joke around with him? "Yeah sure... of course I couldn't have trusted that you would tell me..."

  "But that's not all." Y/N spoke up, grabbing the attention of the others. "Someone once told me that I couldn't become a hero without a quirk." All Might felt his throat dry up as he flashbacked to when he encountered Midoriya for the first time on the rooftop, the same "Can you become a hero without a quirk?" question popping up.

  "I was beaten down by everyone saying that I should just give it up and that I would never make it. But me, I didn't listen. My ambition... my passion... my desire to become the strongest hero who could take out any villain with just one punch..." Y/N clenched her fist. "I couldn't let go of my dream. You can achieve anything as long as you work hard and stay determined right?" The girl looked up at the villain who stared back at her.

  "Impossible..." All For One stared at her with disbelief. Was that all? Basic training and determination? He felt his body wash the anxious feelings he didn't know he held away. "If that's all..." He stood up, mutating his arm into a giant beefy mess of quirks mushed together. "Let's continue This fight, yeah?"

  All For One plunged towards her, her agility helping her dash around him and his freakish arm. "Come on, girl? Why don't you take this fight seriously and strike back? Unless you actually are weak just like those good-for-nothings over there!"

  Y/N clenched her fist, furrowing her eyebrows. She was totally serious. After trying to kill one of her teachers, hurting her mom's friend, badmouthing her mom, she was more serious than ever.

  "I guess it's no fun if I just go easy on you. Be prepared, here comes my final serious move!"

  "Well, then I guess I'm using my final move too." Y/N announces, finally turning to face the male that was close to attacking her. She cracked her knuckles.

  "Serious Killer Move..."

  She clenched her fist, readying it into position.

  All For One was centimeters away.

  "Serious Punch."

  Y/N jumped up, throwing a blow into All For One's chest. He felt the power drain out of his body as he flung backwards, crashing into the concrete harder than last time. He coughed, blood spurting out, as he used the last bit of energy left in him to barely regenerate.

  "Please..." Y/N walked towards him. "Refrain from insinuating other's lives and potential."

SUNDAY, 8:22 PM; HOSU CITY, JAPAN

  The group of civilians cheered as they watched the threat to their city get taken down. Everyone watching online released the breath they didn't realize they were holding.

  That mysterious girl was thanked by many through the screen. She saved All Might, took down All For One, and did it without getting a single scratch on her.

  Whoever she was, Japan was thankful for the girl that was looking good in her Pizza-La uniform.

SUNDAY, 8:22 PM; SHINSOU RESIDENCE – MUSUTAFU, JAPAN

Shinsou let out a breath of relief as he leaned back in his chair.

That girl really was something, huh?

He looked at his ripped up U.A. PE uniform hanging in his closet to the left. Without knowing, Shinsou smiled to himself, glad that his friend was safe.

SUNDAY, 8:39 PM; CAMINO WARD, HOSU CITY

Ambulances and the police arrived on the scene, taking the injured heroes and civilians. The police snapped handcuffs on All For One and took him away, his body drained of energy not letting him fight back.

"Young Y/N..." Said girl looked back to face All Might.

"Oh. All Might. Are you okay?" Her voice showcased concern for the older man as if she didn't just fight one of the strongest villains a few minutes ago.

"Yes, but how about you? Come to the hospital with us. You might be hurt-"

"No. I'm fine." She was quick to reject.

"?"

"I still have a few minutes left of my shift. I have to apologize to my coworkers for disappearing for so long. And even worse..." Y/N hung her head low. "I didn't get my 6,760 yen from those jerks.." It sounded as if she lost a battle that would impact the rest of her life.

  "Ah..." All Might sweatdropped at her dejected state. "Um... I can pay you for the pizzas?" All Might offered.

  "No, it's alright. It wasn't your order. I'll just take it out of my pay for the night. Then," Y/N looked up and gave a slight smile and nod to All Might and the detective next to him before starting to walk away back to Pizza-La.

  "Wait!" the detective called out.

  "?"

  "What is your name?"

  "Me?" The detective stared at her expectantly as she pointed a finger to herself. Unexpectedly cool, she gave a brief introduction before dashing off to where she had left her electric scooter to ride back to the store.

  "I'm Wakayama Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
720K 12.8K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
2.5M 117K 76
āI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.āž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
60.7K 2.2K 14
š—® š—°š—暝—¶š—ŗš—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š—®š—»š—± š—® š˜€š—¼š—暝—°š—²š—暝—²š—æ. š—® š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—®š—»š—± š—® š˜š—暝—®š—“š—²š—±š˜†. angst. lowercase. ā‚€ā‚ˆā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚„ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚€ā‚‚ā‚ ā‚œā‚’ ā‚ā‚€ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚„ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚€ā‚‚ā‚