Just One Punch || BNHA

By isabelmicaela20

F! Reader Insert ; No quirk, but she still wanted to be a hero. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and squats, plus... More

1 || Saitama Prefecture
2 || General Department
3 || Let's Not Spar
4 || Warping Incident
5 || Hidden Punch
6 || Steaming Arm
7 || An Icy Warm Talk
8 || Guts Splattered
9 || Quirkless She Said
10 || Behind Her Power
11 || Upcoming Days
12 || Looking From Afar
13 || Regular Uniform Girl
14 || Nibble-less
15 || Team Improvise
16 || To Be A Hero
17 || Chaotic Interlude
18 || No Limits
19 || The Battles Continue
20 || Determination-Driven Defense
21 || Master and Apprentice
22 || For the Food
23 || Hot Pot
24 || Pizza Stain
25 || Her Greatest Enemy
26 || End of First Term
28 || Pizza-La
29 || All For One
30 || 4 to 9 Shift
31 || U.A. Dormitories
32 || Lavenders and Honey
33 || Hello Tutorial
34 || Night Market
35 || All Might
36 || Class 1-A
37 || She's a Miracle
38 || Training Session
(Special Chapter!) 38.5 || Office Building
39 || Big Three
40 || Ladies' Night
41 || Provisional License Exam
42 || Miruko
43 || Work Studies
44 || Another Delivery
45 || Somewhat Similar
46 || Raid
47 || Overhaul
48 || Festival
49 || Endeavor
50 || Early to the Fight
You Ask, and I Shall Answer
51 || Dream Come True
52 || Take a Bullet for You/Dream Come True pt. 2
53 || I Wanna Be a Hero Too
54 || Dance With Me
Separate Endings Ment
Midoriya Izuku; Trashed Beach
Todoroki Shouto; Ramen Shop
Bakugou Katsuki; Akiyama and Two Gremlins
Kirishima Eijirou; Manly Confession
Kaminari Denki; Vending Machine

27 || Delivery for the Pussycats

68.4K 3.1K 3.2K
By isabelmicaela20

MONDAY, 4:56 PM; WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP – BEAST'S FOREST, JAPAN

Y/N wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, the summer heat making her sweat. She moved the last box of vegetables to sit with the other boxes of produce and meat.

"Y/N!" Mandalay ran towards her friend's daughter with arms raised. She engulfed her in a giant kitty hug. "How are you? It's been so long!"

Y/N awkwardly wrapped her arms around her mother's friend. "I've been well. How are you?"

"I'm great! I can't wait until the other Pussycats get here! They missed you so much!" Mandalay smiles. Y/N couldn't help but smile too. Her smile was contagious.

"Y/N!!!" The girl, as well as Mandalay, was startled by the sudden scream of her name. She looked behind Mandalay to see the rest of the Pussycats running towards them. She sweatdropped seeing as they were ready to tackle her into a hug, Tiger being behind Pixiebob and Ragdoll. As she predicted, she had been tackled into a hug.

"You've grown so much!" Ragdoll exclaimed, squeezing the teen tighter.

"She's just as beautiful as her mom!" Tiger cried, wiping a tear that fell from his eye.

"A fine maiden indeed!" Pixiebob joyously pecked her forehead.

Y/N laid there, four adult cat-people laying on top of her.

"That's enough. I don't want to be held accountable if she were to get hurt. She is a student of U.A. after all." Y/N could see a man with long black hair and a scarf. Oh! Mr. Aizawa! Known as Eraserhead! He was a hero she knew of before she came to U.A.

"We're just hugging our baby, that's all!" Ragdoll says.

"She looks like she's going to die from suffocation." The four Pussycats look at the girl on the ground, blank face. They immediately get off, helping her up and dusting off her clothes.

"What are you doing here, anyways? Aren't you in the general education department?"

"Oh, I'm dropping off the ingredients for the food."

"And she'll be helping us cook!"

"Did you get permission from her guardians?"

"Her parents are in Saitama Prefecture; I'm sure they won't mind. We're close after all."

"We just needed her workplace's permission."

"She'll be sending ingredients and helping cook everyday of the camp."

"Is her workplace really okay with that?"

"Of course! Even her manager came along. Akiyama!" Pixiebob waved over to the manager of Pizza-La Camino Store who was sitting by the truck with a water bottle in her hand.

"They've helped us with our past training camps. It became a norm to have them help us out." Mandalay gave a thumbs up to Akiyama who gladly returned it. "Now, let's get to cooking. The students will arrive soon." Mandalay dragged Y/N off to the boxes of ingredients.

MONDAY, 5:37 PM; WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP – BEAST'S FOREST, JAPAN

The students of 1-A dragged their feet out of the forest, walking and looking almost zombie-like. "Look who finally decided to arrive."

The class of twenty tired, hungry teens followed Aizawa to the tables. "Eat and rest up, the real training starts tomorrow."

The real training? So the Earth beasts in the forest were just a sneak peek?

"Starting from tomorrow, you'll be making your own meals. Today is an exception since it's the first day. You better say your thanks to The Pussycats for preparing your meal for tonight."

The herd of fifteen/sixteen-year-olds stared at the feast beyond them with stars in their eyes. The Pussycats stood at the ends of the tables with dishes stacked in their arms, as well as another girl carrying a box of unwanted produce parts such as the stems and leaves of certain veggies.

"Y/N?" Todoroki widened his eyes at her as she placed the box down next to the trash. Midoriya followed Todoroki's gaze and saw Y/N talking to a buff man wearing a Pussycat costume.

"Eh! Y/N!? No way... is she a... is she a Pu-"

"No, you idiot! She's probably just here to help!" Bakugou yelled at his childhood friend.

"Plus it wouldn't make sense if she were. Why would a pro hero be enrolled in Gen Ed?" Jiro added.

"Hah, yeah, you're right..." Midoriya scratched his neck.

"What if she's here to train with us!" Kaminari said excitedly.

"If that's true, I'd like a rematch." Kirishima grinned.

"Why would she be training with us? She's just an extra from Gen Ed. I doubt that they allowed her to train with us." Bakugou snarled.

"Says the one that got thrown into a wall by her!"

"What did you say dunce face?!"

MONDAY, 5:39 PM; WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP – BEAST'S FOREST, JAPAN

"That's the last of them. We'll be back tomorrow to drop the ingredients off." Y/N told the buff pussycat.

"Eat some dinner first. We need to thank you." Tiger offered.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks." Y/N smiles. She turned around to already find Akiyama sitting with the Pussycats and dining with them.

"Go on. I think your boyfriend is looking for you." Tiger nodded his head to the left.

"Eh?"

Oh how cold she felt when her eyes met with her so-called disciple. A chill ran down Y/N's spine as he wouldn't take his eyes off her. "Y/N! Come sit with us!" Iida stood from his seat and waved for the girl to sit with them. Her eyes landed on the full plates of meat, a pot full of soup, and fresh white rice with steam rising. Y/N's mouth watered as she made her way over to their table. That is until Mina and Hagakure grabbed her arms, one arm held by each of them.

"Come sit with us!"

"Yeah! We haven't talked yet; this'll be a nice opportunity to get to know each other." She couldn't see it, but she thinks Hagakure was smiling. Y/N nodded. Both of the girls seemed satisified. Mina went ahead and skipped to her table with floating clothes following close behind her. Y/N slowly walked over to their table.

MONDAY, 5:40 PM; FOURTH DINNER TABLE – WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP, BEAST'S FOREST

"Ah, hello. Y/N from class 1-C, right? I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. Pleasure to meet you." The girl with a black ponytail held her hand out to Y/N for her to shake which she gladly took.

"Likewise." she smiled.

After the introductions of the girls– besides Uraraka– Y/N dug into the food as if it were her last meal. The satisfaction she felt as the warm soup hit her tastebuds was heavenly. She let out a satisfied sigh and released a small smile.

  "So Y/N, what's up between you and Todoroki?" Mina smiled evilly.

  "Mina!" Uraraka exclaimed.

  "What? It's only natural that I ask. He's the hottest boy in school; I have to know the juicy stuff."

  "Don't worry Y/N, I'll explain. They're just friends!" Uraraka explains to Mina.

  "Ehh? That's it? No way! There has to be something more going on! That dude totally clings onto her." Jiro states.

  "I wouldn't blame him, though. Y/N is a beauty." Hagakure says.

  "Why don't you guys hear it from Y/N herself. Are you guys really just friends? Kero?"

  "Or is there something more?" Mina stands and leans forwards with her hands pushing against the table.

  "Mina! Sit down!" Momo pulls her classmate down.

  Something more? She didn't even know if Todoroki thought of her as a friend, but she had to say they were because it would've been strange telling Uraraka that he was her student. She thought he was just clinging to her because she was his 'teacher'.

  "We're just friends." Y/N concluded.

  "Ehhhh?!!! No way!" Mina exclaimed, gaining a few others' attention around her.

  "Maybe sparks will fly!" Hagakure says dreamily.

  Y/N paid no attention to the conversation about her love life between the girls as she just savored the comfort of the feast in front of her.

  This was some good rice.

MONDAY, 5:40 PM; SECOND DINNER TABLE – WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS' SUMMER TRAINING CAMP, BEAST'S FOREST

  "Oi, Todoroki," The boy looked up to face Kaminari. "So is that cute 1-C chick your girlfriend?"

  "Kaminari! It is rude to ask such a question out of the blue!" Iida exclaimed.

  "It's fine." Todoroki intervenes before Iida could say anything else to further lecture the electric boy.

  "Really?" Iida looked at him. "Then if I may," He pushes his glasses up. "Are you two involved in any romantic relations?" he whisper-shouts.

  "Iida..." Kaminari looks at the class rep incredulously.

  "What? I can't help myself. I am, too, curious about my fellow classmate's personal affairs."

  "I didn't think Iida would be interested in this kind of stuff." Kirishima laughs.

  "Or maybe he's interested in her?" Sero jokes. Iida felt his breath get stuck in his throat at Sero's sudden remark.

  "Hey, don't say that! We don't know if Todoroki's dating her or not." Kaminari whispers; the boys around him looked at him waiting for an answer. He didn't know why, but his heart rate increased to an irregular bpm he shouldn't feel just by sitting down. He knew they were just on a student-master term, but why was he having a hard time saying that they weren't?

  "No. I am just her student."

  "Not even on the friend level? Man, I never knew Todoroki wasn't even in the friend-zone." Sero said unbelievably.

  "Eh? I thought you guys were friends? When we walked to the train station together, she told me you were a good friend of hers."

  Todoroki's eyes sparkled at Midoriya's words.

  "So... are you guys friends or not?" Kaminari asked.

  "I..." Todoroki was speechless, not knowing what to say. Of course he thought of her as a friend, but he didn't think she thought of him as a friend too, so he kept their status as master and disciple. "I guess..."

  "At least we're know they aren't dating each other!" Sero grinned.

  "Cool, so I can shoot my shot then?" Kaminari smiled. The table then started shaking. Shocked from the sudden shake, they took their arms off of the table only to see Bakugou rising from his seat screaming.

  "When will you guys quit talking about this love crap!? She probably won't go out with someone like you! So shut your mouth and let me eat in peace!"

  A moment of silence was held after Bakugou exploded before tiny fits of laughter broke out first from Kirishima, then Sero, then Kaminari.

  "What are you laughing about!?"

  "It looks like someone's jealous." Sero laughed.

  "What did you say, Soy Sauce!? I'll beat you up!"

  Bakugou didn't really know why he felt so mad or why he had that little eruption. He just knew he was pissed. He didn't know the cause of it. But he knew he was pissed. They were always loud, so he doesn't know what set him off this time. But it definitely wasn't because of a certain someone. It's not as if he cared that they were talking about that Gen Ed girl. Definitely not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 29.4K 100
Because of unknown reasons, the overpowered Kusuo Saiki suddenly appeared in a world that has people with supernatural abilities called quirks. Saiki...
743K 27.1K 31
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
22.4K 493 31
This is my first story, so please bear with me. I'm not that great at writing and I hope I just do well enough for people to enjoy the story. Credit...
4.6K 88 6
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...