The Long Wait

By JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... More

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

The Heart's Helper

301 18 5
By JanCo3024

Hi my readers! I am very happy that you are reading my book...
Thank you a lot. Because of you I am always motivated to update date by day although sometimes I am late....
Still thank you.

I am very sad to say this but, the book that I announced before, Its Just A Play will be delayed for a while. I haven't planned about it yet thoroughly unlike this first book of mine. I just want to give you the best I could so I just would set it aside first because I don't know how I am going to start or end it yet. I don't want to hold it once I have no idea in mind. I want to give you the best I can everyday so I am sorry but I'll set that aside first. I am sorry.

But I have a new book and this time I am more sure about it. It'll be published after sometime I finish this first book. It will be entitled The Heart's Helper. It is what I can think of right now. And now I know how to begin with it and that is very fortunate. It is a whole lot different than Its Just A Play but, I promise you, I'll do my best not to disappoint you on that book.......

I am still praying for your support on that book like how you supported this first book of mine. I am really hoping for your support and thankful for your support.

Thank You!

Yoo Jeongyeon is the heir of the biggest toy company in her country. She lives alone with her halmeoni in her huge house because her parents live in the States. She is fierce, smart and, empowered. But behind the strong façade is a weak heart. Because of a weak heart she undergone a heart transplant. To make sure that she will be guided, her parents  hired the best nurse as her personal assistant. She didn't want Jimin as her assistant because first and for most he is a male and her personal nurse is required to stay in their house with her. But she can't do anything but to agree. Jimin would always be there wherever she is whether she likes it or not. Jimin being a cheerful happy person would do his best to at least make his patient smile because she never wears a smile. And a smile is the greatest medicine. Will the nurse successfully bring a smile to her face? Or will he just give her teardrops to cry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.2K 52
From the first time I look into your eyes, My heart keeps whispering me "You are the one"
14.6K 510 27
"One more step, I will never stop. I will always be on track" Part 1 of On Track Series
30.8K 1.1K 22
Son Chaeyoung would do anything for her wife Myoui Mina, she would go the extra miles for her. A Love story written multiple times.
10.6K 574 21
โ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž? โž โžญ Its not up to them but wha...