The Long Wait

By JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... More

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

The Reconciliation

227 22 1
By JanCo3024

Seungyeon was drinking wine in the balcony in her room. She is both celebrating and suffering. She is celebrating that she finally found her sister.  Her sister is the closest to her when they were young. They always have each other whatever happens. Seungyeon is always there for her sister when she has nightmares. When Seungyeon feels sad, Kyung Wan cheers her up.

---Seungyeon---

I was really happy when I found my sister, like all missing parts of my life was finally complete. My only problem is how can I tell it to her because I feel guilty towards her. Because it was me who stole Charlotte from her, I deprived her the joy of being a mother to her child, second I hated her before because Jimin loves her more than I but, right now I am so over with him, I finally moved on, I don't like him anymore. Third, it was my fault why we were away from each other. I kept wondering what if we didn't lose her? Then, appa wouldn't hate me, we are all happy, she and Jimin would have been married for a very long time, we both wouldn't lose our children, eomma wouldn't be in that bed sleeping, Iya wouldn't hate me, none of the misfortunes in our lives would have happened. We would have been living a peaceful happy life and not a complicated one.

Haayst, I can't help but to blame myself for everything.

But still I am happy because she is alive. She grew as an amazing individual, she is a loving wife, mother and daughter. She works hard for her family.

It was actually unbelievable when I found her. At first I was never interested in her because I hated her BEFORE, but then when Chef JYP said his speech during their wedding day I learned that she was just adopted, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Momo and Chaeyoung are all adopted.

Jyp reminisced during his speech on how he found Jeongyeon. He found Jeongyeon at the back of his truck that he used to deliver the products to the market. When he found her she had an amnesia, and I concluded that she might have forgotten them when she hit her head on the rock. Jeongyeon accidentally rode his truck and when he was about to unload it he found her crying then he adopted her.

I remembered she is two years younger than me, and I remembered that day when I felt our hands touch in the hospital and when I looked in her eyes, I felt like looking into my sister's eyes. But I had one problem to prove that she really is my sister, I can't get access to her to get something to use for a DNA test. When we hugged last time, I successfully pulled two strands of hair from her then, after I went to Wendy and asked her to get the DNA and know if it matches with mine. And so it did. Jeongyeon is Kyung Wan. Jeongyeon is my sibling. Jeongyeon is my sister.

For now I am happy that I can talk to her and have interactions with her but, I am not yet ready to tell her about the truth, I don't know how, I don't know if I can.

I was about to go to sleep but then, I heard my phone rang.

Seung: Hello? Who is this?
Nurse: Ms. Gong Seungyeon, this is the hospital where your mother is confined...
Seung: Why? What happened to my mother?
Nurse: Ms., she is finally awake...

I felt my heart rejoice

Seung: Ji-jinjja?
Nurse: Yes ma'am and she is actually looking for you...
Seung: Please tell her that I am coming.
Nurse: Yes ma'am.
Seung: Thank you....

I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed my bag. I first checked if Iya is sleeping and then I went to the hospital. They already transferred her into a regular room. When I entered her room I found her awake, smiling and tears of joy are coming from her eyes.

I ran to her and gave her a hug. I felt so happy when I felt her hugging me. Its been a while when she hugged me and the feeling of being loved and appreciated is there again.

Clara: I missed you....

I wiped my tears and sniffed.

Seung: I missed you too eomma....

Then after I moved back and she wiped my tears. I finally see her smile  up close.

Clara: How are you my child? How are you?

Seung: Eomma I am finally happy because you are awake. Oh, you don't know how its been......

She cupped my cheeks.

Clara: Don't worry I know everything....

Seung: But how?

She smiled.

Clara: My body may not be working but I can hear every word that you say and I pray for you everyday....

I broke into tears again and hugged her again.

Seung: Eomma, don't ever sleep for a very long time again....

I heard her chuckle

Clara: Don't worry I won't....

Clara: So, how is my grandchild?

I gave her a small smile then told her our status. She was also a bit sad when she learned about me and Iya but she still cheered me up.

She brushed my hair.

Clara: Don't worry Seungyeon, you and your child will be alright... I will help you....

I missed her cheering me up. I am just so happy. I smiled at her and a tear fell from my eye.

Seung: Gomawo, eomma.....

We hugged one last time.

We had a longer talk and it seems like forever. I talked to her about Jeongyeon and when she heard everything about my sister she was so very proud of her and so am I. Then I decided to stay with her until morning.

---Clara---

After a week I was finally discharged from the hospital, I finally got home and seems like forever when I last went in this house. I missed it so much.

We just ate lunch together and its been a while. I miss seeing all of us together, although we may not be that happy because we have problems, we even invited Seulgi, she is an honorary member of our family. Seungyeon insisted on washing the dishes with her friend while my husband went to his wine room and looked for them.

While I was roaming my eyes I saw the lonely child playing near the pool. I sat beside her and when she noticed me she immediately looked away and wiped a tear and sniffed.

Clara: Hey, Clarissa. You know when you were still a baby we call you Issa. Well, Is it okay for you to be called Issa or do you prefer to be called Iya?

She looked at me, smiled and shook her head.

Iya: Ani, anything will do....

Clara: I heard you are not in good terms with both your eommas. May I ask why?

She looked at me and pouted her lips, her face resembles both my daughters, Seungyeon and Jeongyeon. I miss the days when both my children were so young and our life was just happy.

Iya: Honestly, I really don't know. Is it my hard headedness? Is it because my real mother was not there my whole life when I needed her? Is it because I feel abandoned by my Jeongyeon eomma? Is it because I am jealous of Cassandra because her real eomma loved her very much although they are not together and now her family is complete and she will have baby sibling? Or is it because I can't accept the truth and facts?

She leaned her chin on her hand and stared at the pool. I looked at her, she is really like Seungyeon.

Clara: Do you know you are really really like your Seungyeon eomma?

She looked at me and showed no expression then she lifted her shoulders and looked back at the pool.

Clara: You know your Seungyeon eomma really really loves you.

She looked at me and furrowed her brows.

Iya: I don't think so. If she really loves me then she wouldn't be absent in my life. I would not cry every night in the orphanage longing for a mother. Those were very sleepless nights thinking where my eomma is. Thinking that is there something wrong with me? Does my eomma does not love me? And other things like that.

I was a bit heartbroken hearing those words from her. I can imagine how heart broken she was.

Clara: But your eomma loves you very very much. When she gave birth to you she was the happiest. The real smile that I never seen from her eyes for years appeared again when you were born. She was excited for your coming and she wanted everything to be perfect, she fixed your room and filled it with a lot of gifts for you.

I turned my gaze to the surroundings and she was still looking at me

Clara: She would experience many sleepless nights just to stop you from crying in the middle of the night and feed you.

Clara: You were taken from us by bad guys that is why we lost you. When you were lost, your Seungyeon eomma almost lost her mind looking for you. She would cry every night and dream about you in sleep. She looked for you everywhere. She was heartbroken. But now that she found you, I finally see her
smile again despite the fact that you aren't in good terms. Because as long as you are with her, she is happy. Why? Because she loves you very very much...

I looked at her, then smiled.

She was already tearing up.

Iya: Jinjja?

I nodded and she broke into tears and I hugged her.

Iya: I- I feel so guilty. I shouldn't have been hard on her. I feel so bad. I am really sorry grandma. I am so sorry....

Finally, she realized it.

I moved back from the hug and cupped her cheeks. Her nose is so red.

Clara: Don't worry everything's gonna be alright.... And you should not say sorry to me. You should say sorry to your eomma. Both of them.

She sniffed and pouted.

Iya: But what if they won't forgive me?

I smiled and brushed her hair.

Clara: A mother will always forgive her child no matter what.....

She nodded and we hugged again. Ah, at least now I am sure Seungyeon will be very very happy.

---Seungyeon---

I was baking cookies when I saw Iya standing near me with her head down. I was a bit worried. I neared her.

Seung: Iya are you okay? Why is your nose red? Do you have flu? Do you want me to bring you to the doctor?

She sobbed and looked at me.

Iya: Ah- I am sorry.... Eomma.....

I smiled and tears fell from my eyes. Eomma? She finally called me eomma!

Iya: I am so, so sorry....

I felt my heart rejoice. Now I can be really happy. My child has finally accepted me and there is nothing more that I can wish for. Finally.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. Oh it feels good to be hugged by your daughter.

Iya: I am really sorry. So sorry eomma....

I gently rubbed her back.

Seung: Its alright, its alright. I love you......

I heard her sniff.

Iya: I love you too eomma.....

This day might be the best day of my life. My daughter finally accepted me after all my shortcomings. Oh thank God.

When we moved back we were both smiling

Seung: Would you like to help me bake cookies?

She smiled and nodded.

Seung: Let's go.....

---Jeongyeon---

As usual I am seating on the bench near the pool. Then my husband sat beside me and gave me a hug. He has a big smile on his face.

Jeong: Why are you smiling?

Jimin: Nothing, I am just happy...

Jeong: Oh okay....

I turned my gaze back to the pool then I felt him kiss my cheek.

Jeong: Yah! What is the problem with you?

Jimin: I am just very happy. Oh by the way. You have a visitor

I gave him a small smile.

Jeong: Just tell them that I am unwell I really don't want visitors right now....

He smiled

Jimin: Well I am sure you would like this one....

Jeong: Please no....

He smiled and pointed his lips in the direction near the door towards the house

I was hesitant. I really don't want visitors but, what should I do? I looked at that direction and my heart rejoiced a tear flowed on my cheek and a smile appeared on both our faces

Iya: Mommy.....

Jeong: Iya...

We ran to each other and hugged. Oh finally I can hug her again. Its like its been forever since I hugged her. I missed her so much.

Iya: I am so sorry mommy....

Jeong: Shhh, its alright. Stop crying na....

I cupped her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her forehead

Jeong: I missed you so much ...

Iya: I missed you too mommy....

We hugged once again. Oh finally.

---Seungyeon---

I watched both my child and my sister share this wonderful moment together.

Finally I feel so complete after twenty five years. I never been so happy in my entire life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HOME By Ace

Fanfiction

13.9K 672 85
"You feel like home, and everywhere I've never been all at once" Twice fanfiction. Date started: February 4, 2021 Date ended: June 24, 2022 Highest R...
34.8K 968 35
Yoo JeongYeon a drug lover... Im Nayeon a jolly girl... Both fell in love with all of their heart with each other. But...things will not stay same...
83.7K 3.6K 34
Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu
43.6K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice