The Long Wait

By JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... More

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

The Good News

256 24 0
By JanCo3024

Jeongyeon was in the clinic of Jihyo. Jihyo is doing some tests on her and asking questions. Jeongyeon went to her office at four quarter

Jihyo: Unnie your period?

Jeong: Oh that? I guess I am supposed to have them yesterday but, it did not visit me. Oh well maybe today it will....

Jihyo chuckled and she is already coming up with conclusions.

She got a tool for a pregnancy test in her drawer. She showed it to her unnie and she was shocked.

Jeong: Are you suspecting that I am carrying a child?

Jihyo lifted her shoulders as a sign of I don't know

Jihyo: Well, it can only be confirmed through that....
she pointed at the tool

Jeong: So should I use it?

Jihyo: Yup! Now go! There's the bathroom and make sure you go out after using that it'll take a little time before anything shows up.

Jeong: Okay.

She grabbed the tool and hurried to the bathroom.

---Jeongyeon---

Jihyo is suspecting that I may be carrying another baby. If that is true then I'll be very very happy. Another angel for the family and this time I have Jimin with me.

I am already happiest with my family but, I'll be happier than happiest because I'll have a new angel to take care of. Its been a long time since I carried a baby in my arms and it'll be amazing to carry a baby again.

I used the tool and after that I went out of the room. Jihyo was waiting by the small bed and there were new equipments that I guess are used for an ultrasound.

Jihyo: Unnie lie down.

I gave her the tool and she laid it on her table. I lied down and I don't know but I am feeling excitement within me. Who wouldn't?

She placed something sticky but not disgusting thingy on my lower tummy. The monitor for the sonogram is in front of me. Jihyo used the equipment on me. Then the monitor all I can see is different shades of black I can't even understand them.

A smile appeared on Jihyo's face.

She looked at me and her smile is very true her eyes are also smiling.

Jihyo: Unnie, we'll have another angel in the family....

It is confirmed, I am carrying a baby in my womb. I am full of happiness, and excitement. I am so happy I am going to be a mother again.

Jihyo pointed at a very small circle-ish black element on the monitor.

Jihyo: Unnie there's your child.

Tears started falling from my eyes. I can't believe it, I have a baby in my tummy. And now I am looking at her or him on the monitor. All the uncertain feelings that I have in me vanished as if I never had them in my life. I am so so happy.

Jeong: Baby...

Then after Jihyo printed the image of my child. I stood up from the bed and Jihyo showed me the tool for the test. It has now two lines, I have a little angel in my womb.

Jihyo: Congratulations unnie....

I hugged her.

Jeong: Oh thank God.

After a little more talk she gave me an envelope with the picture and the test. I then was fetched by Jimin. He still doesn't know and Jihyo promised me that she won't tell it to anyone yet.

We were in the car and he was driving. I thought of eating dinner with him outside.

Jeong: Hey jagi let's go to the mall.

he was confused.

Jimin: Why?

Jeong: I just want to go there with you. Why you don't like? I will  just go on my own.

Jimin: Ani, ani. We will go.

We went to the mall and we had dinner after that I invited him to the toy store. I know it might be early but I atleast want to buy a stuff toy for my baby.

Jimin: Why are we here Jeongie?

Jeong: I just want to buy the kids some toys.
I lied.

Jimin: Why is there any occasion?

I glared at him

Jeong: Do I need any occasion to give my daughters gifts. It has been a long time since I bought Iya a toy and I haven't bought any for Cassandra yet.

Jimin: Okay.

I approached the stuff toy section and the toys are so adorable. My eyes twinkled when I saw numerous piles of stuff toys.

I approached the stacks of avocado stuffed toys. They are so adorable. It even has a family set. One huge male avocado, a female and their three kids. It would be perfect.

Jimin approached me.

Jimin: You want that?

I nodded

Jimin: Okay...

he called for assistance and we paid for it in the cashier. As usual he would bring them.

When we went home I approached my kids.

Cass: Eomma!!!

Iya hugged me and she did the same.

Jeong: Girls, eomma and appa has something for you....

Their eyes twinkled.

Iya: Jinjja?

I got the two medium sized avocado plushies and showed it to them

Jeong: Tada!

Their smiles and eyes were smiling.

Cass&Iya: Wooooww!!!!

They cheered and got their toys from my hands. They admired it and hugged it

Cass: Thank you eomma!

Iya: Thank you!

They hugged me and I hugged them tighter.

Jeong: Do you like them?

Iya: Yes mommy very much!

Jeong: Look....

I showed them the mother and father avocado

Jeong: We all have one each.

Cass: Woah, daebak!

After having fun with the kids they already slept and as usual Jimin and I went to my room to sleep.

I was still holding the envelope and I am going to show it to him.

While he was taking a bath, I took the baby avocado and hugged it.

Then I also went to wash myself after he did.

-----------

When Jeongyeon got out Jimin talked to her.

Jimin: How was your check up with Jihyo? Are you sick?

She  smiled and shook her head

Jeong: Ani, but we did found something.....

Jimin was a bit worried. He looked at her and touched her forehead and knitted his brows.

Jeongyeon was touched by his caring gesture. She smiled and held his hand then held his cheek with her other hand

Jeong: Don't worry my mochi I am definitely fine....

She handed him the envelope and she was excited on what would be his reaction. Jimin on the other hand was  worried he didn't know what was inside but she said that she is fine so his worry was lessened.

He opened the envelope and he was surprised by the image and he got the tool used for the test.

He looked at the tool and observed its two lines and the images. A smile appeared on his face.

He looked at his wife and tears are forming in his eyes.

Jimin: Am I- Am I going to be a father again?

Tears started to fall from his eyes and Jeongyeon smiled and nodded happily. They are so happy. They are expecting a new angel in the family and they can't think of anything that can make them happier than how they felt right now.

Jimin: Ji-jinjja?

Jeong: Yes, yes!

Jimin hugged his wife and carried her, he swung her and they are overjoyed.

Jimin: O my god. Thank you, thank you.

Their smiles are incomparable. They are very happy on the day of their wedding and this is something very special too. Their love have resulted to something that they will thank for, for the rest of their lives. Their love has given them something so important and special. A gift that no any other extravagant thing can beat.

They pulled from the hug and Jimin cupped her cheeks.

Jimin: We are having an angel....

Jeongyeon also held his face

Jeong: Yes we are going to  have a child....

Jimin pulled her for a kiss. They have dreamt for a big family of their own and this marks the beginning of fulfilling that dreams of theirs.

They pulled from their kiss and Jimin hugged her waist and she laid her hands on his shoulders.

Their heart and soul are very happy.

They closed their eyes and pinned their noses.

Jimin: I am so happy, jagi....

Jeong: Me too jagi, me too.....

---Jimin---

I woke up and thankfully it is a Sunday. #NoWorkDay. I scratched my eyes and when I opened them it was my wife whom I saw first. Ah, a good way to start the day. She is reading her book with her eyeglasses.

Jimin: Goodmorning jagi.....

Jeong: Goodmorning.

She did not look at me and still concentrated on her book.

I sat and neared my face on hers. I observed the beautiful features on her face. She is just so perfect.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheeks.

Jimin: I love you....

She did not respond, I pouted.

I kissed her again on the cheek this time she looked at me with a strict face.

Jimin: Why? You didn't say I love you too to me....

Jeong: Alright.

she then gave me a smile, weird. Oh well she's carrying our baby in her womb she will really experience mood swings.

She put her book down and cupped my cheeks.

Jeong: Goodmorning.

She gave me a peck on my lips.

Jimin: Aaahh, nice breakfast...

We chuckled and she put her palm on my face. I touched her tummy and neared my face on it.

Jimin: Good morning my baby. Did you and mommy sleep well?

Jeongyeon giggled and brushed my hair.

I kissed her tummy and I looked at her one more time

Jeong: C'mon they are preparing breakfast. Baby and I are hungry....

Jimin: Arasseo.

We went downstairs and we were welcomed by everyone.

Cass: Goodmorning!

Iya: Appa! Mommy!

They hugged us both then pulled us to our chairs.

We started eating. Jeongyeon ate a lot as in a lot. Four cups of rice, two bowls of soup, three servings of the buttered vegetables and three big slices of meat. As in she ate so many. Well if I didn't know that she is carrying our baby I would have thought that her stomach is bottomless. Its okay for her to eat a lot she also feeds our baby and our baby must be fed well.

Right now we are in the family room having some talk and conversations. We sat on the sofa.

Cass: Eomma, I know that you eat  a lot but, this time is a lot a lot.

She is still eating and she's now eating a new bowl of strawberry

Nyeon: Still you are so skinny although you eat a lot. Wow, high metabolism. Sana all

Jihyo, Jeongie and I chuckled.

Jihyo: Maybe unnie has a reason why.

Jyp: Yeah, recently you eat a lot. Why are you sick? Or anything?

Jeongyeon held his hand.

Jeong: Appa ani... I just have to eat a lot.

Momo: Wae?

I held Jeongyeon's hand and grinned.

Jimin: Jeongie and our baby must eat well...
I touched her tummy and we looked at them with big smiles on our faces.

They looked so shocked. Their jaws dropped and their eyes almost left the sockets. There was silence then Momo spoke.

Momo: U-unnie you are carrying a child?

Chae: You'll have another baby?

We nodded to them and they were all so happy.

Momo: Waaahhh! Unnie!!! Congratulations!!!!

She hugged her unnie and kissed her cheeks.

Nyeon: OMG! Jeongyeon!

She also hugged her then, Nayeon and Momo showered her with kisses. Jeongyeon hated being kissed.

Jeong: Yah! Help me! Unnie!! Momo!!!

I chuckled.

Jimin: Hey girls, I am becoming jealous. Stop kissing my wife...

They giggled and they went back to their seats.

Jyp: Congratulations. I can't wait to meet my grandchild. How old is that baby?

Jeong: Maybe around two weeks?

Jyp: Ah jinjja?

She nodded then he looked at me.

Jyp: Jimin, goodluck. Jeongyeon is really hard to talk to when she is carrying a child.

Nyeon: Exactly! She would suddenly ask for something in the middle of the night or she will be cheerful then later on she will be cranky....

Jimin: Its alright she's been like that recently.....

Then the children neared us.

Iya: What does that suppose to mean?

Jeongyeon pulled her to sit beside her.

Jeong: Iya, you and Cassandra will be unnies.

Jimin: Eomma is carrying a new baby in her tummy. And I hope you'll be kind unnies to your soon to be baby sibling.

Their eyes twinkled.

Cass: We will have a baby brother?!

We chuckled. Jeongyeon held her cheek.

Jeong: We still don't know if it's a he or a she. But it is sure that you will have a baby sibling....

The kids cheered.

Cass&Iya: Yehey!!

The family was very happy to hear the good news. Another blessing was bestowed upon them and they are very thankful .

It was a Monday and the board is having a meeting about the sales of their products this first third of the year. It was the last meeting and then after that all can go home

Jeong: As you  can see this first third of the year our sales have increased. Every month it increases around 10 percent. And recently at the month of April the company has reached the highest peak earning more than 392,750,000 in just a month. Thanks to our wonderful workers to all of us and we have reached this far. Congratulations.

Everybody clapped. The company is really doing well. The marketing strategies stepped up thanks to Jeongyeon, the operational and administrative functions is properly overseen by Seungyeon, the designers have done a great job on their designs, the employees have perfectly done their works, and the models have helped in increasing the sales.

Jimin: Good work everyone. Good work. Congratulations

Mr.Kang: You really did well in modelling Park Jimin, people went crazy when they saw the products that you endorsed with your wife and your sister. Very impressive.

I bowed and smiled

Jimin: Thank you.

We all congratulated each other and had more conversations then I adjourned the meeting.

All that was left in the room was I and my family.

Jimin: This calls for a celebration!!!

Everyone cheered.

Tzuyu: Oppa I must say you really did well in those photos. I am impressed.

I neared my wife and held her waist.

Jimin: Of course why wouldn't I? I had to impress my wife for her to answer me that time...

I looked at her and she blushed.  Her cheeks flushed pink. She then wiped her palm on my face and then chuckled

Sana: Yieeeeeee

Jimin: C'mon we'll celebrate.

I called the pizza house and ordered 15 very big boxes for all our employees, and soft drinks. They were overjoyed and enjoyed the delicious food. I then ordered four boxes of assorted pizza for me and my family with three bottles of wine and some soju.

We were celebrating in the office of Sana and Dahyun because it was the biggest since they shared. We invited Jin to celebrate with us.

We, boys opened the soju and drank them. The girls preferred the wine but, Jeongyeon refused since she is carrying a baby. She just concentrated in the pepperoni pizza and I guess she claimed the whole box for herself, she is quite enjoying it.

I sat beside Jeongyeon and held her close beside me. The girls were sipping their wine.

Jin: Jeongyeon! You like soju right? Why aren't you drinking?

She just chuckled.

Jin: C'mon you have to enjoy you helped the company a lot!

Sana: He is right unnie, why aren't you drinking anything?

Dahyun held her wine glass in front of Jeongyeon.

Dahyun: C'mon unnie, just a sip. I heard from Nayeon unnie that you love wine especially red wine...

Jeong: Ani.

Mina: Wae unnie? Is there something wrong?

Jimin: Guys, just don't push it because no matter what happens, she will not drink.

She nodded in agreement.

They all sat down

Sana: Wae?

I rubbed her stomach gently. And they were surprised.

Jin stood up and placed the bottle on the table. He pointed at us.

Jin: Is that why the both of you go home early than usual and why Jimin bought those green mangoes with the whipped cream?

We nodded.

He clasped his hands.

Tzuyu: Unnie you are going to have a baby?

We nodded

Sana: Waaaaaaahhhh!

Dahyun: Daebak!

Gael and I had a fistbump and he shook hands with Jeongyeon

Gael: Congrats hyung.

Jimin: Thank you

They all congratulated us and had a small debate on what would be the baby's gender. Jeongyeon and I just laughed at them. Whatever the gender of our baby would be it will be fine.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 510 27
"One more step, I will never stop. I will always be on track" Part 1 of On Track Series
30.5K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
HOME By Ace

Fanfiction

13.9K 672 85
"You feel like home, and everywhere I've never been all at once" Twice fanfiction. Date started: February 4, 2021 Date ended: June 24, 2022 Highest R...
20.5K 514 28
"Would you stay here, and hold me close" I'm bad at description, sorry