The Long Wait

By JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... More

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

Charlotte and Cassandra

219 21 0
By JanCo3024

Jeongyeon and Jimin went to the hospital. They hurried to Jungkook and he was confused why would they call him at this time of the day its nearly ten o'clock at night.

They met in the lab.

Jung: Hyung, noona, what do you need?

Jimin: We need a dna test asap.

Jungkook's face was confused and his brows furrowed.

Jung: Uh for what?

Jimin was finding his questions annoying. He rolled his eyes and showed him two zip bags  each with one strand of his and her hair and the toothbrush of Cassandra

Jimin: Come on just do it. Now.

Jung: Hyung who's is this?

Jimin: That is ours and Cassandra.

Jungkook started the first step on the test. While working he was talking to his friends.

Jung: So who's is this?

Jimin: Cassandra.

Jungkook was shocked his eyes almost left its sockets and his mouth opened wide.

Jung: Jinjja? Bu- but how did you come up with that idea?

Jeong: Her eyes are same as Charlotte's her infant picture looks like Charlotte. I have felt this deep connection with her the moment I saw her in the school.

Jung: Woah. Bu-but I thought she's dead.

Jeong: That's what we thought to but my nightmares started telling me that she is alive and...

She showed the note to Jungkook.

Jung: Whe-where did that come from?

Jimin: We also don't know, it just mysteriously appeared in her drawer. And we now suspect that Charlotte's kidnapper is in the same company

Jungkook look at his hyung and noona back and forth. He cannot take it in all of a sudden.

Jung: Huwoah, this is a small world. But, why would Charlotte aka Cassandra be with hyung all this time? Why would this kidnapper give it to hyung? Does he know that you are the father or is it- well I don't know it is so confusing.

Jeong: Look it can be complicated what matters to me the most is that I finally found my child.

Jimin: Kook, when will that finish?

Jung: Around two to three days...

Jimin: Can't that be finished tomorrow?
he asked impatiently

Jungkook was annoyed.

Jung: Hyung you can't expect this to finish that fast. You see-
he was about to explain but he rolled his eyes.

Jimin's brows furrowed.

Jung: Never mind, you are not a doctor so you won't be able to understand. You'll just be confused..

Jimin was about to talk but Jungkook cut him.

Jung: Hyung, Noona, I suggest you both go home already. You both need to rest.

---Jimin---

I looked at Jeongyeon then, we nodded to Jungkook.

We said goodbye to him and went to the car

Jeongyeon is now wearing her smile again. I pulled her in a hug and rubbed her back.

Jimin: Are you happy jagi?

I moved back and held her face.

She held my face and she smiled, tears fell from her eyes and she nodded.

Jeong: Yes.

I kissed the top of her head.

Jeong: We'll finally be together as a family again. Well at least now we'll know.

Jimin: In two days time the result will appear and the kids will go back from their camp.

She nodded happily and she hugged me.

Jimin: I'll bring you home.

I brought her home and she is now in her usual self again. Happy, cheerful and energetic.

She ran to her appa the moment she saw him.

Jyp: Jeongie what's with you?

She moved back and she was smiling from ear to ear.

Jeong: Appa, we found her. We found Charlotte!

They all became happy and surprised.

Chae: How unnie?

Jihyo: Where is she?

Jeong: Cassandra. Charlotte is Cassandra!

All: What?!
they asked in unison

Chae: But how?

Jeong: All clues are leading to her. I recalled her eyes, the same eyes as Jimin's. No wonder why I felt like talking to him when I talk to her. Second, her baby picture, she looks like Cassandra. Third, she has asthma her doctor said that she must have inhaled too much smoke and the day we lost her she must have inhaled too much smoke.

They were all smiling.

Jeong: I am so happy, I found her again! And now my family is complete!

Nayeon: I am so happy Jeongie.

She hugged her. Jeongyeon rubbed her back.

Jeong: Me too unnie, me too.

They all talked and I then said my goodbyes to them.

---------

After two day the results have been done.

As soon as Jungkook knew about the result, he immedietly left the hospital and went to the company to tell the news.

While on the other hand the board is having a meeting.

When Jungkook arrived in Jimin's office he wasn't there.

Jung: Excuse me, where is Mr. Park?

Mike: Doctor Jeon, he is having a meeting downstairs on the fifth floor. You could just wait there inside if you are willing to wait for him.

Jungkook was too impatient to tell the news and just wait there, he thanked the secretary and went to the fifth floor.

When he successfully reached the place of meeting he waited for the meeting to finish.

He was so bored waiting for him. He got his phone and checked the photos. He looked at the picture of the girl he likes. He likes her but he thinks she feels the opposite. She always tease and roast him that make him feel that he got no chance on her. He is already satisfied that they are not shy to each other and he can talk to her although most of the time they are bickering.

Then the door opened and he immediately hid his phone back in his pocket. It revealed Seungyeon.

Jung: Hi noona.

She just smiled at him. Then she caught the envelope he was holding.

Seung: Jungkook what's that in your hand?

Jung: Its a dna test. May I ask may I come in?

Seungyeon was taken aback, shocked and scared.

Oh no! She screamed internally. She was frozen, all that she knows is that it is a big problem. She just stared at the envelope.

Jung: Uh noona? Can I?

She was back to her senses.

Seung: Oh yeah. Go.

---Jeongyeon---

We were about to go out of the room but Jungkook bursted inside the room. All that's left in the room is Mina, Gael, Jimin and I.

Jung: Hyung, noona! The results I have it!

I was super excited.

They handed us the envelope and I opened it

Jung: Cassandra's dna matched the both of you! 99 percent! She is your child. She is Charlotte!

I was the happiest at that moment, tears started falling from my eyes and I hugged Jimin.

I buried my face on his shoulder and sobbed. He rubbed my back.

Jimin: Jagi we found our child...

I lifted my face up and I leaned my chin in his shoulder. His shoulder was soaking wet because of my tears.

Jeong: Yes, yes we did.

We were all happy in the room. Finally we found Charlotte, I can hug her once again and tell her that I love her so much

---Seungyeon---

I stood by the door, eavesdropping.

They now know, and it is already confirmed. Not now!

Argh everything I've worked for is going to be ruined! I must do something!

This can't happen!

I immediately rushed to my room and lock the door. This can't happen.

I called Seulgi.

Seulgi: Yes Seungyeon?
Seung: Seulgi, they already know about it. This can't be!
Seulgi: What should I do?
Seung: Do what you must.
Seulgi: Seungyeon how?
Seung: I don't care! Just please do something!
Seulgi: Arasseo!

She ended the call. I am panicking right now. I am so stressed. I held my hair and sat on my chair and took heavy deep breaths.

I held my chest to my throat. This can't happen....

---Jimin---

I am so happy that my family is complete. And Jeongyeon is happy, as long she is happy I will also be.

Then I received a text message from the school announcing that the children have come back from camp.

Jimin: Hey, Jeongie the kids are back.

Jeong: Really?
She asked excitedly.

I smiled and nodded.

Jimin: Hey Mina, Gael we'll fetch the kids now.

Mina: Yes oppa go!

We turned to Jungkook and thanked him.

Jung: Its no problem hyung its just a piece of cake. Now go! Your child is waiting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
14.6K 510 27
"One more step, I will never stop. I will always be on track" Part 1 of On Track Series
146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
375K 15.2K 46
"After all these years, you still look extremely cute when you're shy" A story in which Kim Dahyun falls in love with her brother's girlfriend and ol...