The Long Wait

By JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... More

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Proposal
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

The Surprise

250 22 1
By JanCo3024

Jeongyeon woke up late compared to everyone else because she slept late the other night meeting with Jimin.

When she woke up three pieces of roses is beside her. A smile appeared on her face when she saw the flowers. She sat up and brushed her hair. She grabbed the flower and observed it. A note was placed on the stem of one rose.

Good Morning Jagi ;)
Saranghae <3

-Chim

She smiled at the note and smelled the flowers then, her sisters entered the room and she immediately removed the note and hid it. She changed her expression into a poker one.

Momo: Hmmmm, Very early for flowers

Chae: Jimin oppa is very sweet...

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes and put the flowers down.

Nayeon: Jeongyeon what's the problem with you?

Jeong: I really don't care about him anymore. We are better friends.

She stood up and when no one can see her she smiled.

---Jeongyeon---

I am such a good actress! Ha!

As I was walking I saw both Cassandra and Iya playing in the sand. I approached them and sat with them

Cass: Good morning eomma!

I hugged them both.

Jeong: Goodmorning.

I let go of them and brushed their hair

Jeong: What are you doing?

Iya: We want to make a sandcastle mommy.

Jeong: Jinjja? I'll help you.

Iya: Yehey!

We started making the sand castle.

---Jimin---

While walking with Jin I saw my children and Jeongyeon and playing on the sand.

I stopped on my tracks and watched them. It is very nice to see them like that. In no time we will officially become a family. For real. Now that Jeongyeon gave me a chance I will not waste it. I love her and my children.

Jin nudged me. He signaled me to go to them. I just gave him a smile and I ran to my family.

Iya: Appa!

Cass: Join us!

I joined them and then when I caught Jeongyeon's eyes I winked at her. She just smiled at me.

We started building a sand castle and the kids were really having fun.

---Jin---

I am really happy for Jimin. He can spend time with the people he loves, Jeongyeon, Cassandra and Iya. They really look like a family. Well, they are a family hopefully. I wish Jeongyeon finds in her heart to realize that Jimin deserves another shot.

I watched them smile and have fun. It would be nice to have a family. Look at me I am already 32 still, no family, no girlfriend. Actually I've already got someone in my heart. I just don't know if she feels the same.

I walked alone and then I saw  Mina taking pictures with her camera. She is very beautiful especially with her elegant and calm aura. I want to spend this time with her.

I walked to her behind her. She didn't notice me. Then I put my face in front of the camera.

Mina: Yah!

---Mina---

The surroundings is so beautiful. Very different from Manila where all you see is building here and there. It is very refreshing to be in this kind of place away from all the noise in Manila.

I got my camera and took pictures. While getting pics Jin's face suddenly appeared.

Mina: Yah!

He chuckled.

Mina: You scared me.

Jin: I am sorry.

Mina: So? What does World Wide Handsome need?

He chuckled. He always say that he is the World Wide Handsome and I tease him with it.

Jin: I just want to help you taking pictures

I raised my brows.

Mina: How?

Jin: Look you have all sorts of pictures in the camera but, still there is something missing.

Huh? I took a picture of almost all things in this place.

Mina: And what is it?

He smiled. Gosh, he is so handsome. He is making my heartbeat faster.

Jin: You......

I was taken aback. Me?

Jin: You need to have a picture of yourself in your camera in this place, for souvenir. C'mon you still have no picture of yourself since we got here.

Yeh, I still have no picture of myself.

Jin: C'mon I'll take your picture.

Mina: You sure?

He nodded.

I gave him my camera.

Mina: So where should I go?

Jin: Anywhere as long as your there the picture will be beautiful.

I felt my cheeks blush

I went on the shore and looked down and smiled.

He clicked and I had a pic.

Then I went to different places and made different poses. I think we gathered almost fifty pictures of myself. He showed me my pics.

Jin: See I told you, it'll be beautiful as long as you are there.

Gosh, stop. He is making me blush

---Jimin---

Lunch time came and we went to our dining spot. I sat beside Cassandra and opposite to Jeongyeon.

We sat on the chairs and while eating we both hid one hand under the table and we held hands. I secretly gave her a flying kiss and she just smiled and rolled her eyes.

I am very happy that we are back to normal, back together.

I got a note from my pocket and  I slid it inside her hand. I winked at her and let go of her hand.

I prepared something for her tonight.

---Jeongyeon---

After taking lunch I ran to my room and opened the note Jimin gave me.

See you later 10:45 pm, I'll fetch you. Saranghae 😘

I smiled at the note and kept it in my pocket.

I prepared myself because I promised the kids to accompany them swimming in the pool.

---Jimin---

Night came and it was 10:43 pm I made sure, Jin, Jungkook and Gael are already sleeping. I snuck out of our room and went to the Jeongyeon's room

I saw her waiting by the stair.

Jimin: Psssst!

She looked at me and a smile appeared on her face. She stood up and ran to me and the moment she came near me I hugged her.

Jeong: You are one minute early.

She moved back. I held her chin.

Jimin: Of course, I wouldn't want to make you wait.

Jeong: You should.

We chuckled

I held her hand.

Jimin: Let's go?

She nodded.

We made on our way.

---Jeongyeon---

While walking Jimin stopped on his tracks. I looked at him.

Jeong: Wae?

Jimin: Just a sec.

He then pulled a white cloth from his pocket.

Jeong: What's that?

Jimin: Uhm, obviously a white cloth.
he chuckled and I slapped his arm.

Jeong: Of course I know what that is! I meant what is that for.

Jimin: Shhhh.

He then went behind me and placed the cloth on my eyes.

Jeong: Yah, Jimin don't prank me.

He chuckled.

Jimin: I won't prank you.

He held my hand and slowly pulled me.

Jeong: Where are we going?

Jimin: Shhhh, no more questions we'll get there.

Jeong: Fine.

We walked slowly to avoid me tripping then, he stopped so I also stopped.

I then felt his hand removed on mine and the cloth loosen.

Then when it was removed, I saw our spot decorated like it was before when he confessed to me he was shell boy.

It was decorated with candles and roses and there are three musicians holding a violin.

I felt so touched, appreciated and loved. Tears started falling from my eyes. I looked at him and he was smiling his eyes unseen.

He pulled me in the middle and faced me.

Jimin: We are hear again jagi. Its been a decade minus two and I miss you. I want to start once again in the very place everything started.

He neared me.

Jimin: I love you.

More tears fell from my eyes and I cupped his cheeks.

Jeong: I love you too.

He closed his eyes and kissed my forehead. When he moved back he held out his hand.

Jimin: May I have this dance?

I held his hand.

Jeong: Yes.

I held his hand and his shoulder. He held my waist with his other hand and pulled me closer. Then the musicians played music.

We danced to the music

Jimin: You are very beautiful.

I smirked.

Jeong: You are so obvious.

Jimin: Huh?

I neared my lips on his ears.

Jeong: Being obvious so dead in love with me.

I smirked and he chuckled.

Jimin: Well yes I am so dead in love with you and there is no denying it. I have waited for you for fourteen years and eight as an evidence.

Jimin: So how will we tell them? Surprise?

Jeong: I still have no idea. We'll find a way. But lets keep this to ourselves. I want to be discrete.

Jimin: But we'll be sleepless. Meeting every night. Sneaking out. It'll be risky.

I held his face.

Jeong: I've learned my lesson. I don't care if its risky, as long as there is me and you. I'll take a risk.

---Jimin---

Jeong: I've learned my lesson. I don't care if its risky, as long as there is me and you. I'll take a risk.

I felt so happy hearing those words from her.

I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Jimin: Thank you. I love you Jagi.

Jeong: I love you too.

After dancing for a little while longer we sat on our spot and asked the musicians to take a picture of us.

After taking a photo of us they left. We enjoyed the night gazing at the stars above and being in each others arms.

---Jihyo---

I woke up and did not see Jeongyeon unnie. I saw the note she left.

There is no need to look for me don't worry I just ordered coffee.

I tried to sleep again but, I failed, I couldn't sleep. I decided to go out and heard music.

I looked where the music was coming from and it was from the beach party.

I never been into one but, it looks nice and fun especially with the people jumping up and down.

I decided to go there and the vibes are so fun. Music was so loud and it was encouraging me to dance along. When the chorus of the song started I jumped along.

It was so fun.

----------

While Jihyo was dancing and jumping a group of guys were finding her very attractive. They've been looking at her for a while.

RichGuy: That girls looks attractive.

His friend nudged him.

RichMan: Then get the girl. You know the drill. You are good at girls man. You'll get her in no time.

He smirked and he sipped the last drop of his whiskey.

RichGuy: I'll get her now.

He got a glass of wine and pour in a medicine for sleeping. They chuckled and they made way to Jihyo.

While Jihyo was dancing the guy spoke.

RichGuy: Ehem. Ms. you are very good at dancing.

Jihyo: Thank you.
his prescence make her feel uncomfortable.

RichGuy: Hey, please accept this drink. Its a gift.

Jihyo: I am sorry but no thanks.

RichGuy: C'mon please, just one sip.

Jihyo: I uh-

RichGuy: Please, it'll be a shame if this will be wasted.

Jihyo then ran from the guys. The guys followed her and she was scared.

While running the guy caught her.

Jihyo: Yah!

RichGuy: Why going back so early?

Jihyo: Let me go!

The boys laughed while Jihyo tried to break free.

Then a tall guy showed up

Tallguy: Guys, please let her go.

Richguy: Hey you. Don't meddle with us.

Tallguy: I am sure you wouldn't want to get hurt so just please hand her over to me and I'll bring her to her family.

Richguy: Hey you big mouth shut up!

The tall guy chuckled.

Richguy: What's so funny huh? Get ready to taste your own blood.

He let go of Jihyo and he tried to punch him but he missed it and the tall guy grabbed his arm and he punched the bad guy's stomach. The guy groaned in pain and he tried to punch the tall guy's stomach but the tall guy elbowed his nape and he fell on the ground. The friend of the guy attacked the tall guy. He leaned on the side making the attacker miss. He kept on throwing his fist then  the tall guy found the timing to punch his face. He fell on the ground unconcious. No one witnessed their fight since everyone are busy in the party.

Jihyo: Ah!

He neared Jihyo and she was scared.

Tallguy: Hey are you okay?

Jihyo: I uh yes thank you, thank you.

---Jeongyeon---

Jimin and I were walking back to our rooms hand in hand then, we saw a tall guy talking to Jihyo. She seems unwell and I was worried. We ran to her.

Jihyo: Unnie!

I hugged her.

Jeong: Hey are you alright? What happened to you?

Jihyo: Some guys were forcing me to drink the wine they are offering me but I refused so I ran and then they followed me and they don't want to let go of me.

She then looked at the tall guy

Jihyo: Good thing he saved me.

She turned to him and we bowed to him.

Jeong: Thank you for saving my sister. Thank you. Thank you.

Tallguy: Its no problem. I am just glad I was able to help her Ms.?

Jihyo: Oh uh Jihyo.

Tallguy: Its nice meeting you Jihyo and?

Jeong: Jeongyeon

Tallguy: Jeongyeon. I am Kim Namjoon.

Jeong: Pleased to meet you. Excuse us but we will go back to our rooms.

Namjoon: Sure.

He smiled and we thanked him again. We went to our room.

Jeong: Why on earth you are out at this time?!

Jihyo: I am sorry unnie I just saw they were having fun at the party so I danced but, I did not talk to someone. I am really sorry....

She put her head down.

I held her shoulder.

Jeong: Its okay, just don't do it again okay?

Jihyo: Yes unnie.

I hugged her then she moved back.

Jihyo: Please, don't tell anyone about this okay?

I gave her a glare.

Jihyo: Unnie please....

Jeong: Fine just promise me you won't go to any dance party on your own ever again.

Jihyo: Promise.

Jihyo: Now can I ask you a question?

Jeong: Sure.

Jihyo: Why are you and Jimin oppa together at this time?

She gave us suspicious looks.

I looked at him.

Jeong: I wanted to buy coffee then I saw him buying one too.

She raised her brows.

I smirked.

Jeong: Hey young lady don't be malicious.

Jimin: Your unnie is right.

Jihyo: Whatever.
she rolled her eyes.

Then we went back to our room and said goodbye to Jimin.

I made sure that I made Jihyo fall asleep then I went on my bed. I felt my phone buzz.

I checked the message.

Jimin

Wasn't able to say
good night to you. So
I'll just send my hugs
and kisses to you here.
Mwah! Saranghae!

I smiled at his message.

I love you too.
Goodnight.

I replied then I turned my phone off and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 772 15
"Just tell me if you wanna marry me and lets get it over with."
34.8K 968 35
Yoo JeongYeon a drug lover... Im Nayeon a jolly girl... Both fell in love with all of their heart with each other. But...things will not stay same...
43.6K 2.6K 53
Your typical romance college story #1 in BangTwice
30.8K 1.1K 22
Son Chaeyoung would do anything for her wife Myoui Mina, she would go the extra miles for her. A Love story written multiple times.