Fetish (Dylan Sprouse)

Von atelophobicKAT

Shit, I just fell in love with my best friend's twin brother. Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Hmm
Sequel

Chapter Sixty Five

768 11 25
Von atelophobicKAT

I fell to the floor upon seeing the news article. I hurriedly asked Saoirse to get my bag as my legs already given up.

After she gave my bag, I stood up but she stopped me. "Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes. Dylan needs me right now", I reassured her as tears fell from my eyes. "I have to go"

I hurriedly ran back to my place as I needed to go now but suddenly, someone stopped me. I looked up and it was Chad.

He held my hand and I quickly questioned him, "Why are you here?"

"Dylan requested for me to pick you up", he said as I nodded and followed him.

"Dylan is excited to see you. I don't want to spoil anything but he prepared this surprise for you", he said as I quickly stopped.

"When did he tell you to pick me up?", I asked. I couldn't even reach Dylan or Cole at this moment that's why I just followed him but I feel something is off.

"He just called me today. It was perfect timing because as soon as I saw you, our conversation ended", he stated but I know he's lying.

Dylan couldn't have because I know Dylan knew right now what happened to his dad. He would cancel his surprise if ever he prepared one.

"I can go by myself", I stated as confusion painted all over his face.

"Jassy, Dylan just messaged me right now to hurry up", he lied again.

"I have to go", I ran away from him but he quickly chased after me and then, someone else held my arm and when I looked up, it was Ken.

"You are smart", he smirked. "Hold her for me, cousin", he said as Chad quickly obeyed.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I spat.

"Dear Jasmine, no Styles to save you huh? I told you before baby girl, you'll beg for me someday and I think that day is today", he chuckled as he started to take off my shirt but I tried to stop him from doing so but it's hard especially when Chad is holding me.

"I always love your feisty side even though I know you're just a scared little girl", he laughed as Chad held on me tighter as I couldn't do anything to stop Ken.

"You have to let me go. Dylan needs me right now", I said to him.

"I'll let go of you once I'm done with you, baby girl", he ripped off my shirt as he started to kiss my neck. Tears are falling from my eyes as I tried to scream for help but Chad covered my mouth with his hand. Soon after he also took off my pants, leaving me with my underwear.

'I need to go because Dylan needs me' is the only thought I'm thinking of. But Ken wouldn't stop at his hands traveled around my body.

"Please", I tried to stop him but it's no use. Ken unclasped my bra, making it fall to the ground as his mouth was in my breast in an instant.

"Please", I plead again.

Suddenly, someone punched Ken, making him fall to the ground as he also punched Chad. He took off his shirt and handed it to me, telling me to cover myself up.

I watched as Harry punched and beat Ken up as Timmy also punched Chad.

"Fuck you", Harry spat as he threw punch after punch towards Ken. Ken couldn't even fight back.

"You're just jealous, Styles that I got to taste her", Ken laughed as Harry punched him harder till his face is covered with blood.

I stood up as I stopped him from killing Ken.

"Let's go", I told him but he wouldn't stop. "Harry, please stop. I need to go", I shouted at him and he finally stopped.

"Are you okay, Jassy?", he asked as he held my face. "I'm sorry if I'm late"

"Harry, thank you but I need to go. I have to go to Dylan now", I said as he protested.

"In that state? Jassy, let's report him first or let me take you home or just...", he said as tears fall from her eyes.

"I can't. Dylan needs me right now", I insisted as my hands started to shake and my legs started to give up.

"Go, I can handle this", Timmy said to Harry as Harry nodded and carried me. Timmy tossed him my pants but my shirt is destroyed now so I just wore his.

"I'll drive you there. I can't let you go in this state", he said as I was about to protest, "Don't worry, I wouldn't show myself to him but you have to tell him what happened, okay?"

I nodded as we went to his car. He put me inside the car and put my seatbelt on as he went to the driver's seat. He grabbed a shirt on the back seat and wore it.

He drove as I borrowed Harry's phone to try and contact Cole or Dylan. But they wouldn't pick up. I looked over at Harry and noticed his hands filled with blood.

"Harry, I'm sorry. Are you okay?", I asked as he nodded and told me not to worry about him.

Then, his phone alerted, indicating there's a new message and I thought it was Dylan or Cole but it was from his sister, Gemma.

'Harold, where are you? Did you heard about the plane crash? They said dad is one of the passengers'

I quickly looked over to him as I felt insensitive. His step dad and Dylan's dad are friends and I didn't even thought of that.

"Harry, please stop the car. I can go by myself, you also need to go", I said to him as I put my hand over his but he ignored me.

"Harry", I plead.

"No, Jassy. I can't, Jassy. I can't go there yet. I can't", he said as tears fell from his eyes. "Gemma can take care of mom but I can't face them yet. I... I... I am such a terrible son, Jassy. He wanted me to see him but I brushed him off. I can't...", he cried as I wiped off the tears from his face.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I really am", I said as he continued to drive. I know how much Harry loves his step dad because he was his father when his real father left him when he was little. He acted like he is Harry's real father.

To see Harry devastated made me think about Cole and Dylan. They are really close with their dad and I don't know how they are handling the news.

Suddenly, Harry's phone rang again and it was a call from Cole.

"Thank goodness, you picked up. This is Jassy", I told him.

"Jassy", he cried. "Jassy, what if dad doesn't survive this?"

"Stop saying that. I know your dad is strong. The news hasn't confirmed yet any deaths. I know he will be fine", I said, telling those words to Cole and Harry. "Where's Dylan?"

"I don't know. I'm driving to mom with Lili. But I'll try to call him too", he stated which made me worry more about Dylan. I don't even know where he could possibly be if he's at school or if he drove to his mom or if he's also going to the hospital where they said they're taking the passengers of the plane. It's not too far from here.

"Hmm, do you have the number of Abriana? ", I asked in which he texted me the number of Abriana. He bid his goodbye as I told him to stay safe. I also worry about Cole but I know Lili is with him so he could calm Cole down.

I called Abriana immediately and she answered immediately.

"Hey, Abri. This is Jassy. Do you know where Dylan is?", I asked her.

"He went to drink after hearing the news and I followed him. He got into trouble for starting a fight but he's fine now. I'm driving him to the hospital right now though he fell asleep right now", she informed me. Thank goodness he is alright.

"Hmm, if he wakes up, tell him that I'll meet him there, okay?", I said to her and thanked her for taking care of Dylan.

I called Cole to tell him his whereabouts and he told me that he'll just pick his mom up and they'll also go to the hospital. I also called Gemma to tell them that we're going to the hospital as they are also going with Nick who volunteered to drive them.

"Hey, Jassy. Go take a rest and I'll wake you up when we get there", Harry told him as I didn't even mind that I was sexually assaulted a while ago but their dads are more important right now.

"I can handle it, Harry. Thank you for driving me and I'm sorry too", I told him as we both just stayed silent the entire trip.

When we arrived at the hospital, Harry gave me his phone so I could contact Cole. He'll just wait for his family to arrive as I nodded.

I tried to call Abriana but she still wouldn't pick up. Later, Cole called as I picked up immediately.

"Jassy, he's gone", he informed me as his voice cracked. "No... No one survived the crash"

I turn around and see Harry patiently waiting for his family and when our eyes met, I shook my head as tears from our eyes, indicating he understood what he meant.

When I turn around again, I saw Dylan with Abriana and I ran towards them but then, Dylan kissed Abriana on the lips as I stopped in tracks. Abriana kissed him back and I don't know what to do. Tears immediately fell from my eyes.

Then, I saw Cole looking at them too but he charged towards them and pushed Dylan away from Abriana. He punched Dylan as I ran towards them to stop Cole.

"Fuck you", Cole said as Lili also ran towards us to stop Cole from killing Dylan. "How dare you fucking kiss her infront of Jasmine?"

"I'm done with her, brother", Dylan smirked as he wiped away some of the blood that came out of his mouth.

Cole tried to tackle but I went between them to stop him. Cole held my hand and tried to drag him but I protested him to let me go.

"Jassy, please don't", Cole plead but I shook my head. He let go of me and furiously walked away as I went to face Dylan and Abriana.

"Jassy", Abriana called my name but I told her to leave Dylan and I alone.

I held Dylan's hand and pulled him somewhere there are no people.

"Why?", I asked him. I looked at him but his face shows no emotion.

"Why did I kiss her? Because I want to.", he answered but I don't believe at his bullshit.

"Don't lie. Why did you do that? Because I was late?", I asked him again but he chuckled.

"Because I want to kiss her. It's not like I'm not doing that behind your back", he said but I know he's lying. He's purposely hurting him.

"I know it's hard for you because your dad isn't here anymore but you don't have to push me away and feed me with bullshits. I understand. Just say sorry and I'll pretend you didn't kiss her", I plead.

"No, it's time for you to know that I'm through with you. I want you to know how fucking stupid you are for believing me. For how much a fool you are for loving me when I was only playing you.", he said but I refused to believe at him. I know him.

"If you're hurt, I can be by your side to ease the pain. Don't say words you don't mean", I told him.

"Jasmine Torres, you think I'm not being serious? Abriana and I were screwing each other for months because she's better than you, better in bed. I only kept you because you're like this weird fetish of mine that I want to keep. Playing you around my fingers and getting sex in return and knowing you believe my lies... You made my life meaningful, Jasmine but I had enough of you.", he said but with every word he said, I thought I was going to die because his words stab me in my heart.

"Please... Please, don't say that. You love me and I know it. I know it because I know you. I am not just a sick fetish of yours. I know... I know you love me so please stop saying those words", I told him as I hugged him tightly.

"Oh please, Jassy. I don't love you. I... I am sick of you. I don't want you around anymore. I had fun messing with you but you're boring me.", he said but I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back for a moment but he pushed me away.

"See? I don't feel anything towards you. I rather fuck anyone but you. I rather be with someone than you. This is the real me, Jasmine. I am sick. I am crazy. I am not for you. I don't fit in your fantasy world. Go and fuck with my brother, I don't care. I just know that we... We will never be together", he spat as he walked away but I stopped him by hugging from the back. I know his eyes are lying, I know his words are full of bullshit, I know he's just doing this to purposely hurt me because he's hurt too. I know my Dylan. I know he's just telling and feeding me with bullshit.

He tried to unwrapped my arms but I held on tight but he succeeded as he pushed me away and I fell to the ground. He looked at me one lasr time but then, he continued to walk away, leaving me on the ground.

------
Hi!!! Thank you again for reading Fetish. This is such a cliche ending but I had to do it. Reality sucks so is this story. Lol. Anyways, thank you for supporting this story and sorry for giving you a lousy ending. I started this book last 2018 and finally, I finished it today. Again, thank you so much. So, hmm bye I guess.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.2K 1.5K 12
❝𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.....❞ Attack on Titan fan-fiction of Levi Ackerman & Various. Squad captain, Levi A...
649K 16K 82
It all started when she partook in the trend of texting the person with the number only one number different from hers... * texting book but you got...
12.9K 423 17
"𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚?" ⤅a story wherein two, damned teenagers, have to work together and finish one assignment by the end of the y...
5.9K 258 5
Sparks fly when childhood crushes collide again as adults at a quirky bar, in this feel-good romcom. This is a sneak preview the full book is availa...