Fetish (Dylan Sprouse)

By atelophobicKAT

Shit, I just fell in love with my best friend's twin brother. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Five
Hmm
Sequel

Chapter Sixty Four

480 4 6
By atelophobicKAT

This week was different because Dylan and I now talk a lot but we argue most of the time. We would scold one another like how he's spending time with his new friends or how busy I am with school works or how I gave Harry the food mommy prepared for him. But the good thing is we would make up everytime we fight slash argue. I don't really want to categorize it as a fight. Anyways, I got a little busier because school will end in three weeks so I just want to get good grades.

I also spent the weekend with Dylan's friends. They were nice however, they are still bad news as they always invite Dylan to parties and I want Dylan to somehow focus on his studies like he's smart like Cole but only if he actually pays attention. I also talked to Abriana to clear some things between us like we're not close like we used to as she seemed closer to Dylan but I trust her and told her to always keep an eye on Dylan to prevent Dylan from causing some trouble.

It's a usual Monday morning after the tiring but amazing weekend with Dylan. All of the arguing from the week made us crave each other in the weekend so we literally just had sex all weekend plus attending the party to hang out with his friends.

I am excited for the next weekend because we would spend the week over to the Sprouse residence because his dad would have a week off the army in which Dylan is also excited even if he doesn't admit it.

I was on my shift when suddenly Ken came again. I put on my bitch face and just wish he wouldn't cause some trouble.

"Hey, baby girl", he cooed when he saw me.

"Don't call me that", I told him.

"One day, you would be calling me daddy, Little Jasmine Torres", he said as his words disgusted me.

"Fuck you. Now, will you order or not?", I angrily said.

"Yes, I would like to fuck you too", he chuckled then suddenly, someone punched his face. And of course, it was Harry.

Ken then tackled Harry and soon they were beating each other up as I tried my best to stop them. Luckily, our manager came to break up the fight.

"You fucking don't disrespect her", Harry spat as I dragged him at the back of the cafe.

I hurriedly got some towel and water to clean some blood and scars off Harry. He tried to stop me from doing so but I insisted.

"Thank you, Harry", I thanked him as I wipe the scars/cut he got.

"How long has he been like that to you?", he asked and I just shrugged.

"Hmm, once in a while but he never really attempts to do something aside from the sexual verbal attacks", I told him but he was angry, I can see it in his face.

"But Jassy, words or actions, he can't do that to you. Did you tell your manager about it or even your boyfriend?", he said as I shook my head.

"I'm okay, okay? I'll tell him when it's too much plus I don't want my boyfriend to end up in jail for a guy who is not even worth it", I reassured him but he still isn't conviced. "Hey, thank you for protecting me but you shouldn't have done that too because I also don't want you to end up in a jail for that guy", I smiled.

"My step dad is coming over the week", he said as I remembered Dylan's dad and his step dad are both friends in the army.

"Will you spend your weekend with them? Mommy mentioned how he misses you so much", I asked him but he shook his head. .

"I don't know but I have this interview for this summer job I'm applying for over the weekend", he shared as I smiled to him.

"That's good news. Timmy also shared how you are diligently studying now. I'm happy for you except the fact you are making mommy worry about you. Call her, okay?", I said as I was done cleaning up the cuts.

He held my arm and said, "Thank you, Jassy". Then, he pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry, this would be the last one. I'm going to London over the summer and I might ve staying there for good".

I was about to react but he quickly let go of me and ran outside, leaving me speechless. Timmy never mentioned this before though we rarely talked about Harry but still, this is news to me.

My day went well as usual as after class, I went straight home. I don't even know if I'll tell Dylan about what happened but we promised to be honest with each other so I'll probably tell him.

I video called him as soon as I was done washing up and he picked it up immediately.

"Hey, babe", he greeted.

"Hey, how are you?", I asked just like a typical starter.

"I'm good. Chad invited me over but I have a scheduled phone sex with my girlfriend", he chuckled.

"I didn't agree on that, Mr. Pervert", I protested, making him laugh.

"Hmm, I just miss you", he said.

"We just saw each other yesterday", I told him but he shook his head.

"But today is a different day. That's why I'm excited that this semester will soon end and we can be with each other for the whole summer", he stated.

"Who said I'm spending my summer with you?", I teased.

"Well, Jasmine Torres, if you choose not to done your summer with me, I'm assuring you that you will have the worst summer ever in the history of history", he chuckled.

"Hmm, I'll think about it. Like it depends on your itinerary, Mr. Dylan Sprouse", I flirtatious said though I'm guessing it sucks.

"Well, Ms. Curious Jassy. Your morning will be occupied with morning sex and a little eggs from the chef. Your afternoon will be spent with the most handsome and sexiest man in the whole world. And at night, you will have a chance to fulfill your kinky slash bdsm slash daddy-little girl fantasy", he said without even cringing or without even a hint of joke.

"So, it would be an all sex summer tour?", I asked him.

"Yes, maam. Like just imagining the things I would do to you this summer fucking excites me already and don't act like you're not looking forward for it", he said and we both know he's right.

"Well, I guess I need to sign up", I giggled, earning a smile from him.

"I'm also excited for this weekend. I just miss my dad like I don't know why because we spent the holidays with him too but I feel like I'm making him proud like I have you, I am taking the course I want and Cole and I are not fighting anymore.", he suddenly confessed. I wish I can hug him or kiss him.

"That's why you need to try to stop hanging out with Chad and others like I know they are nice to you but they are bad news too. If you want to make your father proud, just cut off drinking first. Focus on your studies but I'm not telling you to be like me or Cole, just know your priorities first. Hmm?", I told him as he nodded his head.

"That's why I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my girlfriend", he smiled.

"Fuck, I wish I can go and hug you right now. I love you, Dylan"

"I love you, Jasmine Torres. Whatever happens, I would always love you and I would always stay with you", he said. "Now, what about a phone sex to wrap up this evening?"

"You're an idiot", I said but I totally fell for this guy like big time because the next thing I did, I slowly stripped out of my clothes.

------
The next morning, I went to the cafe to work even though I still have a hangover from last night. Dylan and I just talked about other things until we fell asleep after we did what he wanted.

I just realized how extremely happy I am to be with him and many things happened between us and it's not even a year yet like when we kept our relationship a secret from Cole, when Steph and Sammy came into the picture, when Harry somehow made us give up and when we slowly drifted away. It was all worth it because at the end of those, I still have the privilege to hear the words 'I love you' from him and I still have the privilege to love that man. I never thought I would fall madly and depply in love with someone.

I was lost in my thoughts when Saoirse suddenly snapped me out of it.

"Jassy, you need to see this"

I took a look at her phone and I quickly dropped her phone due to shock. When I thought everything is going smoothly, I was flashed back to reality that reality is a bitch.

--------
Hi!!! Thank you for reading this story. Hmm, I am sad to announce that this book is coming to an end. This is actually the second to the last chapter of this book. I'll probably post the last chapter next week. I already have the content of the last chapter but I suck at writing it down so it would take some time.

But again, thank you for liking and supporting this story. I also read all of your comments and I'm just that lazy girl who can't even reply to your comments. Anyways, thank you again and sorry for making you wait.

But hmm, what do you think Jassy saw on Saoirse's phone??? Just write your guesses on the comments and I'll happily read all of those.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 3.6K 74
"ඔබ සූර්යයා නම්, මම ඉකරස් වෙමි. පිළිස්සී බිම ඇදවැටී මිය යාමට ඉරණම් ලද මෝඩයා වෙමි ! එහෙත් ඉටියෙන් ඇලවූ පියාපත් වලින් පවා මම ඔබ වෙත පියඹා එමින් සිටියෙ...
300K 8.6K 20
Izuku and Katsuki have known each other their whole lives. Izuku's family has always served the Royal family. Izuku and Katsuki are closer than any...
54.6K 637 43
Rayleen Pierce is a college dropout and has been raising her 15 year old brother for the past year and a half due to their parents abandoning him spe...
359K 8.9K 42
[This book has been edited] The next heir of the Sakamaki family was used to living her life peacefully with the brothers so dear to her. Her time se...