The Long Wait

Af JanCo3024

Love takes time. "A decade and four until the end of time" "Its been two decades and two and here I am stil... Mere

The Characters
The Job
The First Day
The New Task
The Closeness
The Pearl Necklace
The Moves
The 25th
The Celebration
The Last Month
The Song
The Other Half
The Help
The Offer
The Questions
The Agreement
The Island
The Masked Face
The Jealous
The Wish
The Clash
The Competition
The Accusations
The Family Bonding
The New Beginning
Charlotte and Iya
The Truth
The Reason
The Gunshot
The Departure
The Runaway
The Talk
The Lunch
The Photoshoot
The Surrender
The Surprise
The News
The Chief Marketing Officer
The Old Friend
The Engagement
The Mysterious Note
The Eyes
Charlotte and Cassandra
The Repetition of History
The Dragon
The Innocent
The Unexpected Return
The Kidnapped
The Victim
The Reunion
The Preparation
Park Jimin and Park Jeongyeon
The Contented
The Unusuals
The Good News
Its Just A Play
The Lonely
The Plead
The Heartbroken
The Father
The Wolf Under Sheepskin
The Sibling
The Reconciliation
Gio and Jia
The Escape
The Gatecrashers
The Rescue
The Heart's Helper
Announcement
The End of The Long Wait
Thank You!
New Book!!!

The Proposal

455 34 0
Af JanCo3024

---Jimin---

My eyes almost left its sockets. Myghad! I am in trouble right now! aishh jinjja!

I can see it clearly in the tv I was staring at Jeongyeon. I looked like an idiot who is deeply in love with the lady beside me.

My sisters screamed because of the very romantic simple scene. Oh my!

In the tv Jeongyeon suddenly faced me and she too can't take her eyes off of mine. We were just staring at each other then it became confusing.

I only realized that the phone fell and then remembered that it was the sound that Jeongyeon and I heard a while ago.

It was cut and then it jumped to a scene wherein we are hugging each other. I felt my face heat up and I was blushing! Oh no, not now!

The video ended and then I did not think twice I glared at my sisters and I was about to grab one of them but, they all ran away.

Jimin: Wahhh! I will kill you!

Dahyun: Wahhhhhh! Help!

Dahyun is such a slow poke I easily grabbed her and I tied her on a chair.

Jimin: Who started this?!

She just gave me a smirk and stuck her tounge out.
I went into her room and I got her favorite teddy bear. It is so special to her that I can use it to make her say who started this whole thing.

Jimin: You won't tell me huh? I will rip your teddy into pieces...

Dahyun: Oh no oppa! Not teddy!

Jimin: Say it!

Dahyun: Sana unnie! She called all of us to come to your office and we all came and we saw you! We all did! Even Jin oppa was with us!

Jimin: Yaahhh! Sana!!!!!
then I heard giggles from the kitchen

I secretly went in there and caught her. I know her weak parts so I tickled her

Sana: Yah oppa! hhahahahha! Stop it! wahahahha! Halmeo hahahhahah! Halmeoni help me!

Halmeoni then came, and Mina and Tzuyu helped Sana stand up and they ran away from me

Jimin: Hey come back!
I just heard giggles from them and it faded away

Halmeoni held my face and kissed my face.

Jimin: Halmeoni! come on!

Halmeo: I knew this day would come my grandson I am so happy.

then she left me there in the kitchen, I witnessed my actions a while ago and my feelings were showing. I realized what my sisters kept on telling me. I don't know why I am stopping myself from admitting that I like Jeongyeon. Maybe it is because I have promised myself that my eyes are only for my first love.....

Days have passed and the day of my proposal came. I felt nervous again. Myghad! Lord help me.

I am staring blankly on my desk again. I stood up and walked back and forth. I recalled all the things that I am going to present and say in front of the board.

---Jeongyeon---

There he is again feeling so nervous. I took out a lollipop again and entered his office.

As soon as he saw me he stopped walking and he gave me a smile.

I handed him the lollipop and he gladly took it and ate it. He looks cute.

Jeong: Worried again huh?

Jimin: Jeongyeon, I am nervous. What if they won't agree with me? What if father will be disappointed?

I just smiled at him and held his hand.

Jeong: You can do it Mr. Park!And don't forget to pray....

I just realized that it was awkward since I touched his hand, I tried to pull away my hand but, he refused

---Jimin---

She held my hand. Her hand was soft and it comforts me. I don't know what is with her but, she makes me feel at ease.

She felt awkward so she tried to pull her hand away.

Jeong: Oh I'm sorry Mr. Park. I have gone too far...

I still held her hand

Jimin: No it is okay. It helps me.
We'll you be there to support me?

Jeong: If that is what you want Mr. Park

I just gave her a smile and she also smiled.

After 3 hours, the time has come. Jeongyeon entered my office to call me.

Jeong: Mr. Park, its time.

I took a deep breath and stood up.

We traveled downstairs and every step I take is making my heartbeat accelerate. When we arrived the Mike welcomed us and motioned us to enter the office. Only Halmeoni was there. When she saw me she gave me a hug.

Halmeo: You can do this, Jimin. I believe in you my chim...

She turned to Jeongyeon who was beside me.

Halmeo: Thank you for helping my grandson....
Jeongyeon just said your welcome and bowed then she arranged my powerpoint and the projector.

Halmeoni then sat down beside Father's chair and then I neared Jeongyeon.

Jimin: Can I really do this?

Jeong: Mr. Park you heard your halmeoni. C'mon cheer up!
then she sang the song of twice "Cheer up" and danced to it

Jeong: Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!
she made me smile and she somehow helped me become 5 percent less worried...

then my siblings entered the office and with malicious smiles in their faces...
Gael hugged me and wished me luck. Sana and Dahyun wiggled their eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes. They sat beside halmeoni and occupied all the chairs on that side

Then Seungyeon also entered. She neared me and gave me a hug.

Seung: Jimin you can do this okay. I am here for you okay. Stay calm and be confident. It is just easy

Jimin: You are just saying that because you've done this before and you did great.
she just chuckled and slapped my arm and sat beside her father's chair, Lorenzo.

Then Uncle Lorenzo came and shaked my hand he sat beside Seungyeon.

After 10 mins all chairs are already occupied except father's chair. He is the only one we've been waiting for.

Then he arrived and he sat on his chair and told me to start.
Okay here we go....
I took a deep breath and started.

Jimin: So our company have been rising and growing since it was established by my father and my mother. We uhm- a- we've been uhm- earning a lot. Uhm-
Ghad! My nervousness is attacking me.
Then Jeongyeon caught my eyes she mouthed "you can do it" and gave me an encouraging smile.
Okay because of that I became confident already, her prescence made me feel confident

Jimin: We've been earning a lot since then. To earn more, we should be able to give more.

Mr. Son: And what does that mean?

Jimin: We should sell products for a special cause. For those who are in need

Mr. Kim: How can we do that and how can it even increase our sales and income?

Jimin: For every product that we sell, we should alot at least 10% for a charity work and we will let our consumers know about it...
Through this we can inspire our buyers to buy more because they will know that their money are used for a good cause. They will know that their money is helping others, that their money can make children smile.
If we inspire more, we sell more, we earn more and not only that we will have a legacy, a legacy that inspire people, a legacy that makes those who are in need smile. We can also spread the teaching that my mother has taught me and my siblings. "The greatest thing that a person can earn is a smile from a child"

then I continued and explained more about my proposal. I can see the smiles from their faces especially from halmeoni. I can see how proud father is and it makes me proud of myself too.

After I explained my proposal I received applause from the board I bowed to them and I received compliments from them. After 5 mins the co-workers of dad left.

All that is left is me, my family, Seungyeon and Jeongyeon.

Sana: Oppa you did great! I knew that you'd come up with a great proposal...

Mina: We are so proud of you!

Gael: All hail King Jimin!

All: Ey! Ey! Park Jimin! Ey!
then I saw Jeongyeon clapping and smiling from one corner of the room.

Jimin: Shushh.. Actually I wouldn't have done that if it weren't for Jeongyeon...
I motioned her to come near me and she was hesitant at first but, I showed her my hand.

---Jeongyeon---

I was shocked when he told me to come near him. I was hesitant because, I am shy, I am just new in this company. But he held out his hand.

Then a memory flashed in my mind, he reminded me of him....

Unknown: Take my hand
As I held his hand, I felt loved and secured.

Mr. Park's hands were like magnet that pulls me closer.

I stood beside him and I bowed to his family. I saw his sisters giggling and his brother smiling at me and then, his halmeoni neared me

Halmeo: Thank you my dear, you took care of my grandson and you helped him...

Albert: Jeongyeon you have been helping our company and we are so lucky to have you..
I have been receiving compliments from them and I feel flattered. I noticed that the elegant looking lady Seungyeon is just looking at me and she is not even showing any expression, I feel that she does not like me......

Jimin: We owe all my success to this girl and to my family of course therefore, I would treat you all with drinks and food later so, we'll stay late here. If that is okay with Jeong.... Jeong?

I was shocked I didn't expect I would receive a lot from this company...
I saw his sisters giving me puppy eyes as if pleading to make me agree. I nodded and they all cheered except, for Seungyeon...

I texted my Unnie to tell her that I'll be home late.....

Nayeon Unnie

Unnie I'll go home late
because, we will have a
party later....

Wow sana all mag
paparty. Okay enjoy!
I'll tell appa

Thanks unnie..
Saranghae😘

🤢🤢🤢

I just laughed at her response.

After 8 hours night has come and is time to party!

---Jimin---

I am so happy I succeeded and I owe a lot to Jeongyeon so the party is for her...

I ordered 3 big boxes of pizza, 12 bottles of soju, and 1 whole tray of Japchae, and I also rented a karaoke.

7:39 pm and we are the only ones who are left.

Seungyeon

Seung, where are you?

I am sorry chim
I need to go home
sorry......

Its okay Seung, take
care

My siblings arrived in my department and we arranged the food in the table.

Dahyun: Woah oppa, you really prepared a lot...

Mina: Is it because you succeeded or...

Sana: Or because this is for Jeongyeon...

Tzuyu: I prefer oppa when he is in love, he gives us alot of food...

They all screamed yieeeeee

Jimin: Shhhhh, she might hear you and believe what you are saying....

then Jeongyeon came, she tied her hair and it exposed every inch of her face, she is very beautiful....

Jeong: Woah, Mr. Park I never knew that you are very generous to others...

Sana: Actually this is just for you....

Jimin: Shut up!
I saw Jeongyeon blush and she became shy

Mina: Ugh! Let's just start eating.

Jimin: Wait!

---Jeongyeon---

We were about to dig in but Jimin stopped us.

He looked at me and smiled

Jimin: Never forget to pray...

He held both his hand out and he held Tzuyu's hands on his left and held mine on his right...
I felt my face heat up, oh no I feel twitterpatted...

Sana held my other hand and after that we were all holding hands and we closed our eyes...

Jimin: Lord, thank you for giving us this time to bond. Thank you for you have been so kind to us. You have given me the strength to be able to succeed and you have given us a new employee that helped our company so much... Thank you....

I was shocked by what he said and I felt flattered then, he said the prayer before meals..

Jimin: Amen!

All: Amen!

Dahyun: Let's dig in!

Sana: Wait! Picture first!

I went out of the frame because I was shy.

Mina: What are you doing?

Tzuyu: C'mon unnie join us your part of the team!

Jimin: Come here..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
34.8K 968 35
Yoo JeongYeon a drug lover... Im Nayeon a jolly girl... Both fell in love with all of their heart with each other. But...things will not stay same...
14.6K 543 20
{COMPLETED} "You need to get over the things that you keep in your head or you'll just combust." "How?" "You have to figure that out" "I think I'll...
HOME Af Ace

Fan Fiktion

13.9K 672 85
"You feel like home, and everywhere I've never been all at once" Twice fanfiction. Date started: February 4, 2021 Date ended: June 24, 2022 Highest R...