The Untold Story

By Ohyeahx3

When a girl from the present traveled back in time, another soul from the ancient world transmigrated into mo... More

✔️ Introduction
✔️Prologue
✔️S2.01_Who are you?
✔️Trailer
✔️S2.02_Can I trust you?
✔️S2.03_Out of reach
✔️S2.04_Caught
S2.05_Struck
S2.06_Healing
S2.07_Confessing
S2.08_A familiar face
S2.09_Regretful
S2.10_Searching
S2.11_Tangled
S2.12_ Debt
S2.13_ Announcement + video -
S2.14_Dance lesson
S2.15_knock
S2.16_ Party
S2.17_ Unexpected
S2.18_Trip
S2.19_ countryside
S2.20_ Ex-boyfriend
S2.21_Chores
S2.22_Lost
S2.23 Frustrated
S.2.24_Memories
S2.25_Rain
S2.26_Matching puzzles - CV EEE
S.2.27_Crossway - CV EEE
S.2.28_Living the Nightmare
S.2.29_Filler
S2.30_Hospital - CV EEE
S2.31_Question
S2.32_Twist
S2.33_Icy rain
S2.34_Scars
S2.35_Time
S2.36_Hurt
S2.37_Unrepairable - CV EEE
S2.38_Confronting - CV
S2.39_Cinderella
S2.40_The Stars ----***
S2.41_Kissed
S2.42_Frost
S2.43_Friendemy
S2.44_Travel
S2.45_Plane
S2.46_Fuzzy
S2.47_Awaken
S2.48_Fragrance - CV
S2.49_Freed
S2.50_Eyeshopping
S2.51_Jealousy -CV EEE
S2.50_Miss reporter - CV
S2.53_Home sweet Home - CV
S2.54_Planning
S2.55_Run
S2.54_Back - CV
S2.55_Solved - CV EEE
S2.56_Returned - CV
S2.57_The Forgotten Girl - CV
Scarlet Heart Season 3
S2.58_Epilogue✨
‼️IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ‼️
S3.01_Back in Time
S3.02_A New Start
S3.03_Denial
S3.04_My Prince
S.3.05_Changed
S3.06_Cut
S3.07_Tied
S3.08_His Demeanour
S3.09_Night
S3.10_Confused
S3.11_Eyes
S3.12_Meeting the Emperor
S3.13_Crown Prince
S3.14_Persisting
S3.15_A Guest
S3.16_Test it
S3.17_Aim_shoot
S3.18_Wish
S3.19_Snowfall
S3.20_Cornered
S3.21_wronged
S3.22_my apologise
S3.22_Revealed
S3.23_broken
S3.24_Captured
S3.25_Fake it
S3.26_Agony
S3.27_Slumber
S3.28_Moon
S3.30_Unexpected
S3.31_Hardened
S3.32_Escape
S3.33_Symbols
S3.34_Together
S3.35_His Return
S3.36_Festival
S3.37_Mask
S3.38_Found
S3.39_Reading the stars
S3.40_Court
S3.41_Trapped
S3.42_Execution
S3.43_Unwanted Husband
S3.44_A friend
S3.45_Fluffy
NOTE
S3.46_Reminisce
S3.47_Please Remember
‼️IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! SEASON 3 readers
S3.48_Waiting
S3.49_lunar
S3.50_His return
Deleted scene
Deleted Epilogue
Character name list 01🙇‍♀️🙇

S3.29_Letter

291 16 5
By Ohyeahx3

Chapter 29

There were of a lot of don'ts, which kept one from doing what they wanted to. The emperor had more than anyone associates himself with this term.

Don't let anyone know your identity.

Don't let history repeat.

Don't let her die.

Don't. Don't. Don't.

For more than he remembered, there were more don'ts to remember than things he actually could do.

He couldn't let anyone know his weakness while living in a world, which he thought, was a complete foreign One. No different from a lost wolf on the enemy's territory, has he been wandered in anxiety all alone.

Until that day she appeared in the palace, with the doe eyes which held oblivion of cruelty existing within the walls. She was oblivion was too the point that it hurts. To the point that he felt ridiculously miserable.

When another man was willing to let go of his desire of the throne and everything in his position, she was unknown to that. When he was in the position to suffer from a mad man's decision, the lady to all those suffering was being indifferent and ignorant with the excuse of not knowing.

He thought he was alone, and that no one would ever be able to understand his agony. Yet, when she called his name in her sleep, he then realised that he wasn't alone. That she had somehow followed him back and that fate somehow had tied invisible the red string around their finger.

At the realisation he was beyond words, but at the same time uneasiness also settled. That was why he asked. Asked if she would like to life a normal life, which he more than ever was able to grant her.

Cause in his head, that's exactly what she had done. She choose her fiancé who was no other than his sworn enemy. Either it was because of money or because she had no idea, in the end it didn't change the fact that she once had left him.

Soo once choose his brother over him. It was a fact which she couldn't deny. He didn't simply brought it up because of a trivial grudge to the past. It was also a disguised hint.

He wanted to tell her the moment he heard her call the name in her sleep, that it was him, that he was the one she had been calling. But he couldn't. He was told not to tell anybody about his real identity if he didn't want to pay for the consequences.

How it frustrated him that the truth was buried under so many lays of lies, yet he was helpless and could only keep the boiled anger to himself. It tortured him to realise that Soo was slowing falling for him, falling for who she thought was the ancient emperor when in reality it was just him. The jealousy seized up and in the end both people ended up hurting each other for no reason. Foolishly.

Foolishly, he asked with the hope that his question would be answered.

"Where is she?"

"Where is Moon?"

"Your majesty."

Just as the Astronomer was about to answer, the dowager approached, with a court behind her heals. Realising that a third part was present, Jimong silently stepped behind the emperor and discretely reminded the emperor that this was not the proper time to keep this conversation going.

"Greeting the Dowager," Jimong spoke with bowed head. The emperor turned his ice cold facade towards the Dowager, acknowledging her presence.

"What brings royal mother here?" The emperor asked.

"I'd been awhile since the consort had returned, but your majesty had kept her so tightly close that I couldn't get a word in,"

"She is still recovering, her memories has yet come so I wouldn't take the risk of her making a mistake towards royal mother,"

"Why be so uptight within the family your majesty? I haven't seen her once ever since the royal marriage, and didn't get the chance to see her due to the unfortunate incident. Let me get some time getting to know...." the dowager suddenly went silent, as if her brain was searching for a specific thing.

"The consort's name is Hae Soo, Queen dowager," Jimong noted.

"Right," The dowager replied.

"The incident had been hard on her, she isn't stable to met royal mother yet,"

"Are you protecting her you majesty? Even from me?"

"His majesty is just worried about the consort's condition queen dowager. Please don't take it to heart. The consort had been through a hard time, but she is strong and prevailing. She is not as fragile as she seems. Please let the consort share her thoughts about this, either way no one knows the consort better than herself."

It was clear that Jimong didn't want the emperor to get on the Dowager's bad side. Instead of turning the emperor to the protective mad spouse, he had now tossed the blame on the consort to whether meeting the Dowager or not.

Although the Emperor knew Jimong's real attention, he wasn't that pleased with the way of handling it. In the Emperor's eyes, the dowager was a vile woman with eyes only on her kin and within the warm term of family, the emperor was not included.

"Someone, get the consort over here," the dowager ordered.

Soon the consort was forced to separate from her cousin, and was brought to stand before the emperor and the dowager. Although flashing the surprised expression, Seol has in fact been aware of the emperor's attention, but pretended not to know.

"Your majesty," Seol greeted and exchanged a nod with Jimong.

"So, finally I get to see the face of my daughter-in-law," the dowager chanted with a sugared voice.

"Greeting to the dowager," Seol curtsied.

"My dear daughter-in-law," The dowager grabbed Seol's hands.

"It's must have been hard on you," the dowager faked her smile.

"What do you say to visit my place, I do have a lot of things I wanted to share with my daughter-in-law. Unfortunately, Jung is still too young and Yo's family is exiled,"

Secretly without anyone knowing the dowager presses a little piece of paper and passed it to Seol. Wrapping her palm around the paper, Seoul made sure not to let anyone notice, as the emperor forcefully pulled her free from the dowager's hold.

"Your majesty! What kind of behaviour is that?" Appearing angry at the outside, yet the dowager was smiling contently inwards, knowing that her secret message was delivery without suspicion.

Seol winced in pain was the emperor forcefully pulled bandaged arm.

"Weren't we agreeing to let the consort decide for herself? Your majesty aren't you to hasty in taking back your words? My dear what do you think? What do you feel about it?"

Seol looked at the emperor before again turning at the dowager. As if she was examining the emperor's reaction.

"Allow me to pay my respect another time," Seol said humbly. To no one's surprise, the consort was leaning to the emperor's side.

The dowager had to admit her defeat and retreated with the courts behind her. Left was only the emperor and Seol and Jimong in the shadow.

Seeing the emperor's gloomy expression made Seol wonder if he had noticed something.

When they were back at the royal chamber the emperor made all the servant leave and personally treat her wound. Just as he always did.

As usual he would then be in his reading chamber while telling her to stay and rest in his royal chamber.

The moment the emperor was of safe distance, Seol then took out the paper given by the Dowager in secret. Folding out the blank paper, Seol then found submerged it in a cup of water before drying it with the candlelight's flame.

A letter gradually turned visible on the paper. As Seol read the letter her eyes squinted slight.

It was crystal clear the mastermind all of this, the one who planned out the abduction of the real consort and placed Seol in this position, was finally giving out the orders. After all the mysterious master who Princess Wohee worked for, was no other than the Dowager of the royal family.

What a loving mother, planning to kill her own child. Seol mentally thought as she read the letter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.3K 32
A fanfic based on the Korean drama Scarlet Heart : Ryeo * Min Y/n, a successful business woman at young age who is fed up of her routine life falls i...
54.3K 1.3K 38
This story is about a girl going back to time . And this story also has Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Hwarang so its a mix of both
39.6K 2.7K 38
Park jeongwoo, an young idol, was determined to change the school heartthrob and bad boy. Changing the bad boy was hard enough that he made the idol...
9.9K 590 20
Nicky Park was never happy living in South Korea, ever since she stepped foot into the country her life had been a living hell. All she wanted was f...