teachers pet - lrh

By whiskeyluke

the story where luke is a virgin and takes a liking towards his student who is a lot more experienced than he... More

coffee shops.
introductions.
virgins.
forgotten wallets.
liars.
shirtless boys.
drummer boy.
he's hot.
delinquents.
dogs.
dogs pt. 2.
getaway.
welcome to the fam.
luke hemmings.
a white moon.
our little secret.
lost.
staring.
in denial.
money.
baren town.
curiosity.
imposters.
vodka tonics.
hangovers.
lollipops and short skirts.
the band.
inhalers.
make-ups.
lube.
boiling pasta.
jump.
pictures.
cock block.
fire alarms.
locked doors.
hot teachers.
distractions.
cracked doors.
valentine.
help.
moving.
seduction.
loud music.
vindicate.
opportunities.
drunk.
waste the night.
steal your girl.
roses.
redemption.
together.
broken home.
exposed.
restless.
promises.
new views.
packing.
australia.
change.
ben.
surfing.
congrats.
phones.
unknown numbers.
mrs. sinclair.
here.
decisions.
new partner.
lost appetite.
beat it.
couches.
showers.
drew.
rain.
fixing.
meetings.
new beginnings.
thank you.
FYI
bonus chapter.

lucky.

11.7K 295 756
By whiskeyluke

 The party went really well.

Luke spent a lot of time talking to people he hasn't seen in a long time and I know he appreciates that. I got to know Celeste and Luke's parents a lot more and really enjoyed talking to everyone.

I don't even want to leave tomorrow night.

Currently, Luke, Jack, Celeste, and myself are sitting around a fire made by Jack as Luke and Jack tell stories of when they were kids. I can't help but laugh at them all as I picture a little Luke doing all these things they're telling me.

I lay on him just as I had done on the bench swing and he holds onto me tightly, seeming to fear letting go. He hasn't let go of me pretty much all night and it's provided me nothing but comfort.

Being in his arms gives me a weird sense of protection. It's as if when I'm with him, I'm safe and nothing can happen to me.

"I would always try to set Luke up with girls but he never was interested," Jack says capturing my attention as I look up. "He always would rather study or read a book. I'm telling you, I never thought I'd see the day Luke would bring home a girl."

I laugh to myself at this as I turn to Luke who just wears a smile. He doesn't even deny it considering he and I know well that there really wasn't any other girls before me. That thought alone is enough to make butterflies erupt throughout me.

"We almost convinced ourselves to accept that he could be asexual," Jack says making Luke scoff.

"You're being dramatic."

"I am not!" Jack says, humor laced in his words. "You never were interested in girls and there were always pretty girls around our house. You never even looked at them."

Hearing this makes my heart race against my chest. I know Luke's told me that I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on but I never believed it. Out of his 23 years of living, how could I be the most beautiful one yet?

But listening to Jack tell us all about Luke not even paying attention to all the pretty girls around him growing up really makes me believe Luke's words.

"That's how you know Addison is extra damn special," Jack says looking to me. "You're the first girl in 23 years of his life that he actually looked at more than once."

I blush as every positive feeling pulsates through me and Luke squeezes my thigh. I will never stop telling myself how lucky I am to have a guy treat me as if I'm an actual queen.

"And I don't think I've ever seen Luke smile as much as he does when he's around you. So cheers to you Addison," Celeste says holding up her wine glass.

Luke and Jack raise their glasses as well and I try to hide the fact that I'm blushing like an idiot. Here they are going on and on about how amazing I am when in reality, Luke's the amazing one. He's the one that gives me a reason to be so happy.

"I've never felt more lucky than I do when I'm with Luke," I say turning my head to look at Luke as he watches me speak carefully. "He's the biggest blessing to ever come into my life and really has showed me what love is. If anyone deserves a cheers, it's him."

Luke's lips raise the slightest and he reaches forward to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I close my eyes for a split second to appreciate the feeling. As I open them, his eyes are still on me intensely as I don't dare to look away.

"Then there we have it, to Addison and Luke."

Luke looks over and raises his beer before saying, "To my best friend and brother finally being home. Also, to the girl who stuck by him through thick and thin."

I raise my glass regardless of the fact that it's just water and we all clink. Everyone sips from their drinks and I only find myself cuddling into Luke further. I even catch Celeste and Jack share a quick kiss after cheersing which makes me smile considering their strength as a couple.

She really never gave up on him and waited for him all these years. She believed in his innocence and stuck by his side through it all. She's the exact type of girl Jack deserves and I'm happy they finally get to be back together.

As I look away, I notice the door to outside opening causing us all to look over. Out walks Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings as they wear genuine smiles on their faces and they take in the scene.

"There you all are," Mrs. Hemmings says as she scans the area. "Did everyone have a good time?"

Everyone nods and says yes considering I don't think a single person didn't have a good time. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"I'm glad, we're all really happy to have you home Jack," she says sounding sincere as ever as she looks to her son who seems shocked by the sincerity of her tone.

"Good to be home. Thanks for throwing this," he says as I anticipate what's to come.

"Of course," she says. "If you don't mind, your father and I actually wanted to have a quick chat with you."

Luke seems to be confused by this and so is Celeste as she looks to Luke who looks to her. They both seem to silently be asking the other who arranged this.

"Yeah, don't mind at all," Jack says getting up from his seat, Celeste doing the same.

"I'll come by tomorrow," she says stretching her arms to hug Jack.

Luke stands up as if to say goodbye to Celeste so I do the same. This seems to be the part where we all leave and allow their parents to talk to Jack and figure things out.

We both give Celeste a hug and she pulls away to gather her things. Luke gestures for me to follow him inside as he nods towards the door. I do exactly that as he leads the way and everyone seems to leave the scene.

As the door shuts behind the two of us, Luke doesn't hesitate to ask, "It was you, wasn't it?"

I crack a smile as I shrug my shoulders and say, "I may have recommended it."

Luke shakes his head in disbelief as he grips onto my hand, leading us towards his room.

"You don't understand how much that's going to mean to Jack."

"Good," I say considering Jack deserves to feel happy and appreciated. "I'm glad I can help."

Luke has a big smile on his face and I know he's happier than ever that his brother is going to talk things out with his parents. It's what they all need.

As Luke opens the door to his bedroom, he shuts it just as quick as my back meets a door for the second time tonight.

"You know I love you, right?" he asks pressing his hands against the door behind me.

"You may have mentioned it once or twice," I smirk biting onto my bottom lip as I look up to him.

"You're fucking perfect," he says in one breath before pressing his lips to mine.

I don't hesitate to kiss him back as I wrap my arms around his neck and move my lips rhythmically with his. Just like our kiss earlier, this one is full of a lot of passion and need as our tongues find one another's immediately.

Luke's hand moves down the door before it stops and I hear the sound of him locking the door. My heart rate picks up as he bends down to hook his arms under my thighs and lifts me from the ground.

My fingers find his curls as his strong arms hold onto me and he carries me towards his bed. The intensity of this kiss is prominent as we barely give ourselves time to breathe.

It's not long before my back comes in contact with his bed and Luke is towering over me. My fingers don't leave his curls as I take the opportunity to tug them in order for him to be only closer to me.

One of his hands comes in contact with my waist as he runs his hand up my waist. The feeling of his rough hands working their way up my waist is enough for me to almost beg him to take the damn dress off.

Knowing exactly where I want to feel his kisses, I pull away from our kiss and tilt my head for him instantly. Luke doesn't hesitate to plant kisses on my neck as his hand reaches just below my bra line.

I arch my back as if to ask him to give me the attention I desperately desire. This is enough for Luke as he cups my boob and squeezes it roughly. I can't help but moan due to intense feeling of his lips working their way around my neck and his hand squeezing me.

This seems to only encourage Luke as his other hand reaches between the two of us to grab onto the string that ties my dress together. I can't even find it in me to be surprised by how quickly he's moving as he pulls the string and my dress separates.

I'm suddenly extra thankful I decided to go braless today.

Due to this, I grip onto the bottom of his shirt and silently beg him to strip it off as well. Placing one more kiss on my neck, Luke pulls away in order to stand on his knees and strip the ripped shirt off of his chest.

My eyes trail over every detail of his chest that I've memorized by now.

Luke even takes off his glasses before reaching over to put them on his desk making me raise an eyebrow.

"No nerdy Luke?"

"Not tonight," is all he says before attaching our lips once more.

His hand comes in contact with my bare waist and a shiver is sent up my spine due to the feeling of his cold rings making their way up and down my waist.

My knees bend on either side of me as Luke keeps up the rhythm of our kiss all the while feeling every part of me. I've never seen him so eager to jump into any sexual activity between the two of us. However, in this moment, I can tell he needs it more than anything.

Deciding to only feed into it, I reach toward the button on his jeans and undo them with ease. Luke takes this as his own opportunity to push them off his legs and kick them off. I don't know what's to come and I'm especially shocked at how fast we jumped into this, but I don't mind in the slightest.

After all, we have no idea how long they're all going to be talking outside for.

Luke drops his waist, allowing me to feel just how turned on he is and how he seems to be just as needy as myself for more right now. Pulling my arms out of my dress, I allow myself to be fully naked beside the lace thong covering my lower half.

Once I do this, Luke's hands quickly find my own and he laces his fingers through them quickly. I feel him raise them before laying them out above my head and thrusting himself on me making me moan against his lips.

We really are wasting no time tonight.

He thrusts again before moving his lips from mine to my neck as he groans in a strained tone and breathes against my neck.

"Fuck, I love you," he says making my heart stammer as the words leave him mouth.

"I love you so much," I say my eyes softly shut as I feel his breath against my neck and he thrusts roughly once more.

Luke places a kiss right behind my ear and I feel his curls tickle my neck as he says, "Let me show you how much I love you."

My eyebrows furrow, but I don't allow myself to overthink it considering Luke could do absolutely anything in this moment and I'd be okay with it. I just need to feel him in some form of way.

"I'm all yours," I say breathlessly as my eyes remain fluttered shut.

His lips place soft kisses across my neck and his waist stays on top of my own as they hover above my opposite ear once more.

"I want to make love to you baby," he says making my eyes practically shoot open.

However, I hold back from doing so to refrain from scaring him off as my heart races against my chest.

"W-what?" I ask.

"Only if you're ready," Luke says his eyes finding my own as he stares into them. "I want to get there with you."

I try to process this all. Here I was thinking that we were just going to make out and one of us would end up pleasuring the other. Yet, here Luke is ready to give up his virginity and share something so special with me? How am I supposed to process this all?

"Are you sure Luke?" I ask, hesitant for him considering I don't want him thinking he has to do this because I'm more experienced.

I'd wait years if I had to.

"I've never been so sure in my life," he says, his blue eyes holding sincerity as they look at me with so much desire and need.

I bite my lip and contemplate if I'm okay with Luke giving that up now. I obviously want this to be special for him but the more I think about it, this is special. Here we are in his hometown, more in love than ever, and both of us having a strong desire for one another.

If he says he's ready, who am I to say he's not?

I reach my hands forward, grabbing onto either side of his face and say, "It's okay if you're not ready, we can wait."

"Addison, I'm ready," he says not an ounce of hesitation in his words. "As long as you are."

Knowing I can't be the one to tell him if he's ready or not, I take his word for it. I've been waiting on this forever so I have no doubt in my mind that I'm ready.

So with a firm nod and an anxious smile, I say, "I'm ready."

"And you're sure?" Luke asks wanting probably as much confidence from me that I wanted from me.

"I'm positive," I say pulling his head to mine to place a kiss on his lips. "Ready when you are."

Luke nods his head and kisses me with more intensity than before. I feel nerves completely take over me at the thought of what's to happen. I never thought in a million years he'd be ready to get to this point.

He swiftly hooks his fingers under the straps of my thong and drags it down my legs. My heart pumps against my chest as he tosses them to the corner of the room and I lay in front of him completely naked.

I don't take off his briefs considering I'm leaving it to him to control the speed. I want this to be about him and how he wants to go about it.

Luke's large hand once again cups my boobs as the other slides between my thighs. I squeeze my legs together involuntarily as the cold rings come in contact with my skin.

This doesn't stop Luke at all as he slips a finger between my two folds allowing him to feel just how wet I am. I let out a shaky breath against his lips as he drags it up and down slowly.

The other hand massages my boob as he creates pleasures all throughout me, practically driving me insane. As his finger slides up and down me, I try to process what's to come knowing the pleasures going to be even more intense than it is now.

As if he could read my mind, Luke takes his finger out from between me and reaches for his own boxers. I don't know how he seems so calm, cool, and collected because I am freaking out more than anything right now.

He pulls down his boxers and kicks them off to the ground. The thought of absolutely nothing separating us now terrifies me. Here we are, naked head to toe as I wait on Luke to take this further. I'm not initiating anything.

Luke pulls away from my lips and leans back on his knees. He seems to take a few moments to observe my body beneath him as he breathes heavily and scans me.

I grow nervous as he shakes his head and says, "So beautiful."

My cheeks no doubt blush like no other as I resist the urge to cover myself up. I've never loved the feeling of being stared out while naked in an intimate situation. I've always felt there would be something wrong with me and that they'd notice it.

Luke leans forward, his arms stretching out on either side of my head as our faces are inches apart.

I can practically hear my heart racing as I keep my mouth shut and try to stay calm.

"And you're sure you want to do this?" Luke asks me, probably scared that I'm the hesitant one of the two.

Using his own words, I say, "Never been so sure in my life."

Luke smiles a genuine smile at this and bites his bottom lip. I can only imagine how nervous he is considering I'm absolutely terrified. Why? I have no idea.

"I love you," he says to me.

"I love you," I say back holding his gaze.

He smiles at the words that leave my lips before looking down between the two of us. I follow his gaze and can see just how turned on he is. Hell, he's practically twitching of anticipation and that's evident.

Luke's hand grips onto the base of his cock causing him to hiss as I decide to close my eyes and leave it all to Luke. I try to keep my breath calm but I'm sure it's failing me.

Luke inches closer to me and it isn't long before I feel him slide his tip between my folds making me gasp as he does the same. The warm feeling is enough to send a shiver up my spine as I bite my bottom lip.

He does it again, but pushes more between and with more force. I let out a moan as Luke mutters curse words under his breath. Teasing me one last time, I grip onto the sheets beside me to contain the pleasure.

He pulls his cock away from me before pushing my legs apart. I allow him to do so as he waits a couple seconds, probably contemplating his next move and if he really wants to do this.

I remain completely still as one of his hands remains on my thigh. I sense him inching closer and I almost jump the second I feel his tip push past my entrance. My eyes shoot open and Luke's eyes move from him entering me to my gaze.

"You alright?" he asks, worry laced in his words.

"F-fine," I say wanting to tell him to just push himself in considering how turned on I am.

Luke just nods and I can tell he's getting nervous regardless of the fact he tried so hard not to.

With one big breath, he grips onto my other thigh as well and pushes himself inside of me causing me to gasp and for him to let out a throaty growl making me almost squeeze my legs together in pleasure.

"Fucking hell," he says closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

He fills me up completely and I know more than anything that he's the biggest I've had yet. I hope to hell this doesn't hurt too bad.

Luke leans his body forward so he's once again hovering above me and his eyes hold my gaze.

"Is this alright?"

"More than alright," I say in a practical daze.

That seems to be all Luke needs to hear as he pulls himself almost out before thrusting inside of me once again. I let out a moan in pleasure as I see the pleasure written across Luke's face.

His eyebrows furrow and he tugs on his bottom lip before repeating the motion slowly.

"Fuck Addie," he says dropping his head to the crook of my neck as his hips meet mine a fourth time and he picks up a rhythm.

My legs wrap themselves around his back in order to allow him deeper inside of me and I keep my hands wrapped in his curls as I moan loudly. The feeling of him inside of me is so different than anyone else before. I could never trade this feeling for the world.

He seems to slide in and out of me easily as I grip onto his hair like my life depends on it. Luke moans every time he enters me and I know extreme pleasure is pulsating through him. He breaths against my neck as he pushes in and out of me loudly, me tugging on his hair in order to attempt to contain my own pleasure.

"Fuck, you feel so good Addie baby," he says squeezing his own eyes shut as his muscles flex around me and I feel his cock hitting all the right spots.

"Faster," I say not even being able to hold back as I only encourage him more with my hands dragging through his hair. Luke places sloppy kisses on my neck as his pace intensifies and I try to hold back from screaming loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

How is this his first time?

The way he knows how to hit all the right spots and provide the most intense amount of pleasure is beyond me. I've never had sex that felt this good.

The sound of Luke's cock entering me echoes throughout the room and I only pray it's not loud enough for someone to hear. But then again, I fear if that isn't, my moans are loud enough.

Luke raises his head and grips onto my waist in an attempt to have more control as I see sweat across his forehead. His curls dangle and his lips remain parted. He continues to push himself inside of me as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Oh my god Luke," I say, almost in a cry considering the amount of pleasure I'm in.

He shocks me as he hits my gspot continuously only making my legs shake under him as I grip onto the blankets on my bed and attempt to keep me from yelling anymore.

I don't believe Luke Hemmings is a virgin.

"You're so perfect," he says biting his lip as he pushes through me in the most pleasurable way.

His words replay in my head and only intensifies my pleasure as I throw my head back and try to hold back any orgasm that threatens to build.

Even my waist begins to desperately move with him in order to make it that much more pleasurable for us. I can't hold back the action as I arch my back and help pick up the pace.

Within seconds, he's entering me even faster as his eyes squeeze shut and he takes complete control of me.

Luke continues to groan due to the pleasure and it's a different type of groan. It's a groan that drives me absolutely insane and makes me want to do nothing but this all day everyday.

I could never get enough of hearing that.

Luke grips onto my hands and brings them above my head as he holds onto them and lets his muscles show as he pushes himself inside of me. I gasp, not used to this intense feeling I'm going to crave. Luke's eyes squeeze shut and he bites his lip as he tightens his grip on my hands.

"Baby, I'm close," he says sucking in his bottom lip as his eyes squeeze shut.

"Hold on," I say in a strangled tone, not wanting this to be over. I know I'm just as close but I want to get the most out of this possible.

This makes Luke groan in pleasure loudly as he pushes inside of me the fastest he possibly can, practically knocking me off the bed as I hold onto him moaning louder than I'd like.

"Oh my gosh Luke," I say knowing I won't be able to hold on any longer.

Luke shocks me by instantly reaching towards my clit and rubbing it with his fingers to make my orgasm that much more intense. Everything inside of me builds up as my lips part and I squeeze my eyes shut knowing I can't contain this a second longer.

"I want to hear you baby," he says in a husky voice as my body gives up on me and I scream out in pleasure, everything shaking.

Luke pulls out of me and I just barely catch him finishing himself off as my body jerks and I moan his name multiple times.

"Fuck Addie, fuck, fuck, fuck," he says as his eyes squeeze shut as mine did and his movements are quick before he's releasing all over my chest.

I watch the sight as it practically turns me on all over again as he finishes himself off and I try to catch my breath.

What the hell just happened?

Luke breathes heavily and seems to try to make sense of it all too. My whole body feels completely weak and I can't find it in me to move.

The second Luke's eyes find my own, I practically gasp at his gaze considering how intense but weak it is all at once.

Neither of us can say anything because we're both trying to make sense of our pleasure. However, if there's one thing in this room, it's the most intense love I think anyone will ever find.

I couldn't imagine ever loving someone that's not Luke after such an experience I just shared with him.

a/n

wowza

okay the deed has been done 

i love that for them

our nerd is NO LONGER A VIRG

i hope this was okay and not too rushed???

idk im dramatic

i hope yall loved it and it was everything u wanted and more

i love u guys im so happy for them lmao

i also am like 80% done this book so wow im shook

but no need to fear book #2 is hAPPPENNINGGGG

thanks for all ur love i love all u bitcchezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
168K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
498K 20.7K 77
The second I spotted her in the back of the classroom I knew there was something special about her. Little did I know about her past. Little did I...