THE MISTRESS [JenLisa]

By YoJenlisaaa

You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42 [M]
43
44
45 (Finale)
A Million Thanks

37

56.8K 1.3K 2.8K
By YoJenlisaaa

Lisa's POV

"Come on. Answer the phone please?" I talked to the phone as I heard it ringing consecutively.

I've been trying to call Jennie Kim since earlier in the morning and now that I'm going home, I still can't reach that woman. I asked Jisoo unnie if she knows where that woman is and she said that she's busy on the paper works that their Dad left them. Jennie isn't like that because she hates to handle those future businesses that her father wants to her to handle. I know that besides of her new project with me as her business partner, there's a lot more works pending for her. That was her Dad's tasks before he left the country.

Back to Jennie who wasn't answering my phone calls, I am not that worried because I know she's safe. And why not answering my calls? We had a little argument about what happened when we had an awkward dinner with Chaeng and Jisoo unnie. We also had a little fight about my situation with the chipmunk. I mean the living in the same roof thing and stuffs. If I say little argument, then it's not that big deal for me. I know we can fix everything if we will talk about those tonight. Besides, I miss her big time!

"Jeez." I hissed then shook my head. I don't have a choice but to leave her a message before driving again.

Please talk to me. Whatever you are doing tonight, let me grab some dinner for you. How about your favorite carbonara with fish fillet and chips? We'll have them tonight, baby. I love you ❤️

Sent.

I put my phone on the passenger seat and drove my car to the nearest restaurant from my company. I should feed her with good food first before talking to her, that's what my Dad said when he's courting my Mom back then. He told me that when I was a child, when everything's fine and in peace.

By the way, how are they doing? I'm curious. Because like Jennie, I miss them also... big time.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a while as I took the line to order. I was waiting for my turn when I heard my name called by someone.

"Dr. Manoban?"

I turned around and saw my ex fellow slash assistant from the hospital here in Seoul. It's Sung Jae!

"Hey." I nodded my head then smile.

"Wow. Look at you, doctor. You looks so professional when wearing a suit. That's so different when you are inside the operating room or when you're wandering around the hospital." He still talks like a child. A silly child.

I tapped his shoulder, "Yeah, that's why don't call me doctor. I am not one of you anymore."

He scratched the back of his head and gave me an awkward smile. "I still root you as the best neurosurgeon in the whole world."

"I wish I can still prove myself as one." I smiled weakly but he clapped his hands.

"Yes you can! You always know the way to that, doctor. You know that you've been my inspiration why I pushed myself in this path. So I miss walking with you. Hope to see you in the middle of the way, Dr. Lalisa."

"Stop calling me that, I said!" I punched his arm lightly and laughed. Yeah, it's awkward for me too. I also miss my old profession. I miss everything about my past job.

"Arasso. I won't." He said. "By the way, I heard about your love story. Are you still with Jennie? The cat woman?" Yes, I told Sung Jae about Jennie. They met more than twice I think? When Jennie loved to bring some lunch for me, there's also Sung Jae as my assistant.

"It's a long and complicated story but yeah, she's always with me. I told you, she's different from other women I met." I winked that made him laugh.

"I'm also rooting you with that, CEO!" He laughed again.

We talked about more stuffs when I finally received my order and took it out. I told him my goodbyes and regards to other doctors at the hospital. Sung Jae didn't change. He's still talkative as ever.

I'm on my way to your place. Eat with me please? I love you, Jennie Kim. 💕😻

Sent.

I drove my car again until I reached Jennie and Jisoo unnie's new house. I parked my car and walked towards the gate. I was about to open it when I lifted my head to see the door but I saw what's unexpected.

And that killed me..

That killed my fucking heart....

It's Jennie in front of the door....

Kissing a man...

Passionately....

What a great view to see if you're going to die tomorrow.

I can see how Jennie pulled the man's head to kiss her more. And that kills me more, Jennie.

I bet she still know how to hurt me. Maybe she's an expert now.

I chuckled while thinking those while my eyes are focused on the woman I love, busy kissing the man.

I slowly opened the gate till I entered and took some steps towards them. I can't move properly because of what I'm seeing. I was late to realize that I bumped and slipped with the flower vase that was placed on the side of the path way. I fell with my hands so my palms got scratched to the ground. I stood up the moment I realized what just happened. Fuck clumsiness! That made sound and that caught those two jerks' attentions.

I saw how Jennie's eyes widened when she saw me and also to my surprise, the man he was kissing earlier is Kim the fucking Hanbin.

Seeing them together again....

That hurts....

I tried to smile weakly and realized everything between us. Jennie isn't my girlfriend. Everything between us are still complicated. I don't even know if she loves me because since we came back together on each other's lives, we didn't have any serious talk about us. All I know is that I love her and that doesn't change whatever happens but why did I saw this scene? Of all the scenes that God can show me, why this? Is this an eye opener for me? For me to realize that everything between me and Jennie are still nothing?

I get it.

But fuck!

It hurts so much!

You know the pain when you saw someone you love, kissing other person? I don't doubt my love for her but I started to doubt her love for me. Is it still love? After two years? Or it's just that she's bored and she really meant what she said that it's her time to play?

I let out a soft chuckled but I didn't realize that a tear came out from my eye too. Damn.

"S-Sorry." I bowed my head politely. I bowed not because I want to apologize, I just don't want Jennie to see me like this. "I didn't mean to interrupt..."

"Lisa..." she almost whispered.

And fuck. Hearing my name coming from her mouth, can stab me to the heart. Why do I need to feel this affection towards her? The pain and the love. I thought you already changed, Jen but I was wrong.

I saw my hand still holding the paper bag with her supposedly dinner on the inside but my grip were tightened than the usual. I slowly put it down in front of Jennie and spoke without looking at her, without looking at them. "T-That's for Jisoo unnie. Sh-She texted me earlier so I grabbed some for h-her." The fuck I said while stuttering. "I have to go." I turned around and quickly walked away. I can't go back... not now. It kills me.

I slowly opened the door where I came in and now, I am going outside. I walked towards my car and opened the car door on the driver's seat. I was stopped from going in when I felt that someone hugged me from the back. With her perfume and the feeling that her chin is above my shoulder, I can definitely tell who she is.

"Jennie.."

"Don't leave without me, explaining." She said then pulled to face me but I didn't turn around. As much as I want to tell her that I miss her, I just can't see her face tonight. I need time and space after what I just saw!

"Let go." I said and tried to push her hands that were wrapped around me.

"No."

"Stop being stubborn, Jennie." I tried not to cry. I really tried but my tears cannot cooperate this time. Fuck.

"Let me explain.." she whispered. I can feel her hot breathe on my earlobe.

I grabbed her hands then loosened those from hugging me and faced the woman. "Explain? What I saw was already enough explanation to end everything between us if there's any!"

"End? Why?" And now she's asking innocently. Great.

Am I the only one who's thinking here?! Am I the only one who cares?!

"We don't have this "relationship" but I can't help but feel hurt when I saw you kissing another man. That man was supposedly your husband in LA, right? Do you missed him that much?!" I didn't realize that I raised my voice to Jennie.

She bit her lip and pushed me to sit on the driver's seat. "Drive and take me to the beach we used to visit 2 years ago." She said in a very serious way that made me confused. She quickly went to the other side of my car and sat inside. I am busy staring at her because the fuck, you know the bitch face Jennie? She's totally like that! I am the one who's mad, right? Me and my pride was hurt, not hers but why is she acting like that? Why is she ordering me around? "We won't reach the place unless you drive, Lalisa."

"B-But..."

"Drive."

"Fuck!" I hissed. I was about to hit the steering wheel with my palm but I saw Jennie glaring at me so I stopped and started the engine then drove away where my boss wanted me to go.

But what I saw earlier keeps on flashing inside my mind. And her actions are leaving me more confused.

There's a long silence the whole road trip with her. Either of us didn't bother to talk or even snap from what we're doing. I stopped the car and unbuckled my seatbelt because we just got here on the beach. As soon as I went outside, I started to walk to the seashore. The cold wind keeps on blowing while I'm walking. I felt that Jennie followed me but didn't bother to approach me so I stopped from walking and faced the sea. I put my hands inside my pocket and closed my eyes. I just love the feeling of breathing fresh air.

----

Jennie's POV

I stared at Lisa's face while her eyes closed. I stared at the woman I just hurt earlier who's now in peace.

I faced the dark sea and looked up to see the crescent moon.  "That kiss meant nothing." I started to talk.

On my peripheral view, I saw Lisa slowly opened her eyes and turned her head on my direction. Maybe she's wondering what I want to point.

"Hanbin came back from Los Angeles 3 days ago and he kept on bothering me by calling and texting me saying that he wants me back that got me felt irritated." I took a deep breath. "Honestly, when we were in LA, I really tried to convince myself to give her a chance. I thought that maybe he's the one and I just don't realize it early cause I fell to the woman named Lalisa." I smile without looking at the woman named Lalisa beside me. "I thought it's the best way to move on from falling but I failed in an instant because I just made it worst. I am not that dumb not to think that Hanbin has his feelings for me so I took advantage of it and believe me, it was a wrong move."

"It is." She whispered.

I ignored her and kept on telling her the story. "Months with him, it's fine but he's not my happiness. He can make me laugh with his simple jokes but I still have in my mind the best joker for me. Again, it's the woman named Lalisa. Her corny jokes are still the best jokes for me. I guess that won't change." I shrugged my shoulders.

"The pleasure is hers." She whispered again. She's acting cool again, I know. Maybe my words are fluttering this woman.

"What you saw earlier was nothing but I was the one who kissed him." I paused for a moment because I was waiting for her to give her comments but she didn't talk.

Earlier..

I was busy staring at my phone and reading Lisa's messages. I really endured the temptation of responding to her messages because I should act mad and upset. You guys know the reason. I'm not trying to act rude but it's still not okay for me the fact that Lisa and Chaeyoung are still living in the same roof. It's not that I don't trust Lisa, I'm just not comfortable with it. I also believe my unnie when she said that Chaeng already moved on from Lisa. You wanna know what's my real reason? It's just that.... I want Lisa and me to live together.... again.

I know, it's lame. But who cares?! I want to be with her again.

After minutes of thinking, I decided to make a reply on her messages because she just texted me again that she'll bring me food. Omg. I typed my reply but I was about to send it to Lisa when I heard my doorbell rang. Is Lisa already here? Damn she's quick.

Jisoo unnie aren't home because she's dating Chaeng by now so I went down to see who's the visitor. I quickly opened the door hoping that it's Lisa but that's not what I saw. It's a man wearing his favorite orange sweater and his yellow sunglasses.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" He asked back.

"Fuck off."

"Never." He said then held my hand but I took it away.

"I bet I told you the last time we talked that don't follow me ever, Hanbin." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Why, Jennie? I told you that I didn't mean it! I love you, and you know that, noona." He said like already begging for something.

"Bin-ah, I told you that I can't give you the love you want. All I can give is friendship, nothing more, nothing less."

Hanbin is a good person and I know that. I know all his secrets because he's like a younger brother to me. That's all. And taking off the limits isn't good for us too. I will just hurt him.

"Prove it to me then! That you can't love me!"

"Stop mocking me."

"I am not. If you're that braver then prove---"

I cut him off by pulling his nape closer to me. I kissed him harshly, giving him the cold feeling and the fact that if he wants us to go off limits, I can give him that. I can give him the sex, kisses and hugs that he wants, but not my heart, not my love.

He was startled and froze while standing up, and I did what he wanted. I was the one who took the action but after a moment, I heard a loud bang from my side so I pushed Hanbin to broke the kiss I insisted to see what happened.

Oh God.

It's Lisa...

Why of all places and time, why now? damn it. Say it, I'm doomed.

"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Lisa..." I apologize now. God.

"T-That's for Jisoo unnie. Sh-She texted me earlier so I grabbed some for h-her." She stuttered. Liar. That's for me. "I have to go." Then she turned around then walked away from us.

I took a step to follow her but Hanbin held my hand so I faced him. "I probably explained my side now with that kiss. I hope you understand." I felt sorry for you too. You've been my best friend since we were a child. You protected me when someone bullied me in grade school. You comforted me with all my down days, but I still can't give you back the love you're giving me. I love you but just a friend or as a brother.

I wanted to say those words but nothing left my mouth because I feel the urge to follow Lisa right now. I can't let her misunderstand what she saw.

"I'm sorry." He let go of my hand very gently and smiled weakly. "I was blinded by my love for you so I forgot how to give you the happiness that you need." He looked down. "I'm setting you free even if you didn't become mine, noona."

I looked at Lisa who's now opening her car door then looked at Hanbin. Oh, God. My baby boy. I held his chin and lifted his face to see me. "Thank you for being my man at all times, Hanbin." I smiled to cheer him up and gave him a quick hug before running towards to Lisa.

---

"Maybe it's so fast but I guess what I did is right. He realized what he needed to realize so he let me go."

Lisa faced me and hugged me. "I know now. The pain was gone."

"Thanks for listening, baby."

"Do you love me?"

"Am I Kiki?" I quickly responded that made her shook her head in disbelief. I laughed. "I do, of course."

"Like the love you felt for me two years ago?" She looked at me while her arms are wrapped around my waist.

"It didn't change, Lisa." I smile to assure her. I know that until now, she's doubting because I'm not doing any efforts for her to feel my love. I'm wrong with that one but I want everything about us to be more real and not like we pushed ourselves just to prove that we love each other. We maybe different when it comes on showing our love but trust me when I say it... "I love you, Lalisa Manoban. I really do." I rested my head on her chest and snuggled with her more.

"I love you too, Jennie Kim. Always remember that." She said and damn, in a husky voice.

"I will." I closed my eyes for a while because it felt like I'm dreaming. This is the same feeling I felt two years ago. The feeling of I'm so much comfortable with her beside me. But the difference is, there's no more secrets now. Each book is already opened and ready to be read. I'm just hoping for one thing, a happy ending.

She broke the hug when we heard her phone rang. She excused herself for a minute to answer the call.

"What?!"

I looked at Lisa's worried face. I'm curious what happened.

"Damn it! I need to fucking know the location of the hacker right now! Contact the others to go back to the company... Yes! I'm on my way there!" I heard her shouting then she ended the call.

She walked towards me. "Let's go!" She held my hand and pulled me to the car

"What happened?" I asked while walking.

"My company was robbed and they took all the money!"

Oh fuck.

---

AN: ☀️💛

Patience...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
654K 29.7K 21
"I'm Jennie, your girlfriend." Lalisa Manoban thought nothing was weirder than herself until a certain brunette barged into her life and claimed to b...
577K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...