THE MISTRESS [JenLisa]

By YoJenlisaaa

You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42 [M]
43
44
45 (Finale)
A Million Thanks

36

62.3K 1.4K 1K
By YoJenlisaaa

Lisa's POV

"Let's go?"

"I told you that I don't want to go."

"But Jennie, Chaeng invited you. Don't reject the opportunity to make everything up with her." I said while waiting for her to come out from the bathroom. I'm lying down on her bed and I just came here to pick her up because Chaeng wants to see her so she prepared another dinner for us. Besides, they didn't see each other since the day Chaeng told Jennie that we're divorced already. Yes, she told me that. She really tried to invite Jennie to come over but this woman is so stubborn. I understand that it will be awkward for sure but when do we need to face and solve everything? Maybe it's awkward but that will pass. Chaeng is a great person tho. You guys know that. She won't let Jen feel out of place.

She came out from the bathroom, wearing a white robe and another towel twisted on her hair. "You know that I'm not ready to see your wife." She said then sat down to faced the mirror.

I sat down also to look at her. "She's not my wife anymore." I said blankly. "And what's the big deal about that? Everything's fine already, Jen. Don't complicate things because it will just complicate you too." I played the car keys on my hand.

"Well..." She paused. "What if we argue?"

"Trust me with this one, you won't."

" Okay."

"Oh yeah." I stood up excitedly as I shouted and walked towards her. She's already combing her hair. I stared at her reflection on the mirror and lowered my head to reach the level of her face and also to join her on the frame. "You still look the same Jennie I knew."

"That's still me, Lisa... but much stronger."

"I like it." I said then kissed her shoulder. We're looking at each other on our reflection. "I'm happy that we made things up between us, baby."

She looked at my direction so I felt her hot breathe. Her palm touched my cheek and that's fucking warm. She pulled my head a bit to face her direction and looked at me straight in the eyes. "You're not the only one, Lisa." She smiled with her gums exposed but that's cute.

I tasted her lips and smirked. "No words, Jennie Kim. I don't need any words to make you feel my love for you."

"I know." She whispered.

I stood up and she did also what I just did. We stand closer to each other and I saw her hands untying the rope of her white robe. When she's done doing that, she slowly opened her robe to expose her white skin shoulders. I know that she's going to let the robe down but I held her arms to stop it. "Jennie we need to--"

"You just said that no words, Lisa."

"Yes but--"

"Then no words." She said after she placed her index finger on my lips. With her presence, expression, and body movements, Jennie is quite seductive. This is the stronger Jennie she's saying? Well, I picked the right phrase for it. I really like it.

She ran her finger on my lips down to my neck, then down to the center of my chest. I'm wearing my black suit because again, I just came here to pick her up after I went to office. She slowly unbuttoned my coat and I can't help but gasp because I felt hot all of a sudden with her small actions. I feel like I'm already drunk with her presence.

When she's done doing that, she pushed me gently to sit on the edge of her bed. I looked up to Jennie who's now staring at me like it can melt me anytime soon. "What are you thinking?" I whispered. Yes, because I have no strength even for talking.

She shook her head. "I'm just happy." She smile that made my heart already melt. She's doing things without any permission that can kill me. Can kill me with pleasure.

"I'm happy that you're happy."

She let her robe went down in a snap and she let me see the beautiful view of her body. I was mesmerized with the precious body of hers and I can't think straight. I shouldn't be staring at her body but fuck! Be in my position, I guess you will just die in 10 seconds. But no. You can't replace me. Not in front of Jennie!

Jennie held my hand and dragged it to her eye level. She kissed my index finger and licked it that made me gasped. Damn.

After that, she guided my hand to touch her neck and released it from holding like she's letting me to do the rest. I slid my finger down in between of her chest like what she did to me earlier. She closed her eyes and waited for my next move. I slid it more down to her tummy and stopped there.

"Why?" She opened her eyes and frowned at me.

"This won't do." I stood up and changed our position. "But this will." I moved my head down to kiss her passionately and.... hungrily. I pushed her gently for her to lay down and touched her shoulder. I looked at her as I broke the kiss.

"Lisa..."

"Baby." I smiled then gave a peck on her shoulder. "I love you, Jennie." I said then caressed her cheek.

She gave me a smile and you know what? That made my day! I leaned my head forward again to kiss her neck but my phone rang.

Fuck.

"A-Answer it." She said then covered her breasts with her arm.

I grabbed my phone inside the pocket of my coat and answered the phone when I saw who's calling. I also put it on speaker. "U-Unnie---"

"Lalisa! Where the hell are you?! I'm starving just waiting for you and Jennie!" She shouted. God.

I looked at Jennie who stopped herself from laughing when she heard her sister on the other line.

"Where are you? Ya! I'll give you 30 minutes, Manoban. If you're still not here after half an hour, then don't you dare see me and Chaeng again!"

Jennie lifted her head up and bit my earlobe. "Fuck." I hissed then gasped. Oh God.

"Tell her to stop nagging." She whispered but damn, I can feel her hot breathing. I looked at her but she just wink. Uh, such a tease!

"U-Unnie. We're on the wa-way... Hehe." I stuttered then ended the call. I can't wait for her answer because she'll just complain again.

This woman on my bottom didn't stop from what she's doing. She pulled me more and that made me touch her skin against mine.

"J-Jennie... Let's go." The fuck I am stuttering?! "Your unnie--"

"Let them starve." She flashed a playful smile.

"Jennie!" I hissed.

She sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll get dress." She slowly stood up then slapped my butt. She walked away from me, naked. Leaving her robe on the floor, she entered her wardrobe.

I shook my head while laughing. She became sillier than me, I guess. Jennie can mess with me in a good way and I'm loving it. I just love the idea how she can join me with my craziness and that enlightened our mood every time.

While driving, I noticed that Jennie is in silent mode so I tried to start a new conversation with her. "Why Hendrick?"

"Hmm?" She frowned and looked at my direction.

"I'm just curious what happened with your Dad. If I'm not mistaken, you told me 3 years ago that he's dead."

She seems thinking before answering the not so sensitive topic I opened. "That's what I thought also, Lisa. But when I went to LA with my family, my mom revealed what really happened because she had no choice but to tell us. She already asked for his help without our knowing when me and unnie were planning to go abroad."

"Then?"

"We're so shocked when we got there, seeing our Dad. It feels like a dream because we clearly know his face because of some pictures he left to our mom. You know the feeling that you want to believe that it's really happening but scared at the same time because it may be just a dream."

I took a glance at Jennie who's now looking at the road. She seemed so happy telling her story when they got there.

"He left my mom without saying anything. There was a news saying that he was tortured and abducted by North Koreans till he died. But that was all part of his plan and he sacrificed his chance to see us grow just for us to be safe."

"And you said that he's married now. Why is that?" I continue driving.

"Amanda was the one who helped him change his whole identity. She was there when my Dad had nothing. And for him to be a legal citizen in California, they got married. I can't blame Amanda when she fell hard for my Dad because he's caring and so thoughtful. So James doesn't have a choice but to accept the reality that, that's his real life and fate but he told us that he still loves mom." She smiled. "But I'm not waiting for their relationship to happen again. I told him also that Amanda doesn't deserve to be hurt when he did his actions towards our family."

"Why can't you let him decide for his own, Jennie?" I bit my lower lip and full eyes on the road. "I mean, he still loves your mom. And that's true love."

"Sometimes, true love can be wrong."

"But at least it's true. You can't decide for him just because you don't want to hurt other people. Sometimes we need to sacrifice if our hearts are involved already. It's the "lifetime partner" we are talking about here and it's sucks if we can't be with the person we want to spend our lives with."

She stopped for a moment. Thinking again. "Just like what happened to us?"

"That's why I fought for you, again." I quickly said without looking at her.

"You want my mom to be a mistress too?"

"No. There's a legal process to do that, Jennie. Let your father live his life and do what he wants because one of the most comfortable feeling is when you're with the woman you love. And for me, maybe for all of us, that's the best prize ever." I said almost whispering then held her hand.

She nodded and slowly flashed a smile on her face. "I will. Thank you."

"I love you too." I winked but she just laughed. Okay, laughed-zone.

---

We entered the house where me and Chaeng are currently living in. I told you about this one, right? But since Jisoo unnie and her started their relationship, Chaeng barely going home and that actually favors me. I want her also to be happy because I know the feeling when you don't want to leave the love of your life's side.

Speaking of the love of your life
I have here with me also. "What are you thinking?" I asked the nervous woman beside me.

She shook her head as we slowly walking together inside the house. "Nothing."

"You are thinking of something, baby. What's that?" I held her hand and intertwined our fingers. I love how shorter her fingers are than mine. I stopped from walking and faced her. "Tell me, bean."

"I.... I don't know what to think now that I'm going to meet her again. I can't help but feel uncomfortable because "that" moment keeps on flashing through my mind." She lowered her head but I lifted her chin.

"Hey." I kissed her forehead. "I know it's difficult to forget what you saw but we have no choice but to face what's the life situation giving us. Jen, I'm here. I'm all yours. Well, I wasn't hers in the past." I gave her a quick hugged and she returned it by giving a simple smile. This is what I love the most to Jen, she's really trying to understand what's happening especially now. "Let's go?"

She slowly nodded and we started to walk again. We found the two, already sitting down in front of the table and they are talking. I pulled Jennie by walking towards the couple. "I hope we're not disturbing your serious talk." I said while smiling.

"Finally!" Jisoo unnie shouted. "Thank God, we are eating!"

"You should eat and not waited for us." I said then pulled a chair for Jennie. She took a glance of me before sitting down. After her, I already sat down beside her.

"If we eat first, the woman here might finish all of these. I will not say that she's beside me." She said then we heard a loud slapped. Chaeng just slapped Jisoo unnie's arm. I laughed because they are like cat and dog.

I felt Jennie's sweaty hand in my palm so that caught my attention. "Uhm. Chaeyoung." I paused for a while to clear my throat. "This is Jennie Kim, my girlfriend."

I saw Chaeng smile remains and nodded her head. "It's nice to meet your girlfriend, Lisa-ya."

"I am not her girl." Jennie said without looking at us.

"Not yet." I chuckled because I can feel the awkwardness between the four of us. The fact that I'm introducing Jennie to my best friend slash ex-wife is kinda awkward, right? Our worlds crashed two years ago and here we are again, having a mini reunion. I just hope that we can survive this dinner without any person walking out. I should hold Jennie's hand so tight because I don't want to see her walking away from me again. Well, that's kinda deep.

We started eating and the other couple told us about how they met again, how they are building their new relationship together and stuffs. While I'm listening to them, Jennie is in silence. I don't know why she still looks uncomfortable.

"Ya, Lisa. Look how in mess your coat is." Chaeyoung said then leaned forward to wiped the dirt on my coat. I just dropped some sauce on it while staring at Jennie earlier that's why.

"Oh." I tried to get the tissue on her but I accidentally grabbed her hand so we both stopped. I lifted my head to see Chaeng and unnie and they are now smirking. What are they thinking?

A moment passed but we're still on that position. I slowly turned my head on the left side and saw Jennie glaring and the hand wiping the collar of my coat like she wants to cut it any moment. Damn.

"Uh.. Chaeng." I forcefully grabbed the tissue and pushed her hand gently and smile awkwardly. I glared also at this chipmunk and this chicken who wanted to laugh.

"Oh, by the way, do you love these dishes I cooked? These are all your favorites." She said sweetly. I opened my eyes wide while looking at the woman beside her asking her in my mind, what the fuck they are doing but she just shrugged her shoulders and winked. Wow. Supportive girlfriend to this chipmunk, really. "So am I still the best chef in the whole world?"

"I didn't--"

"You said it, Manoban." She pouted and for Jisoo unnie, that's cute. So obvious from her face but for me? I felt irritated because I'm not dumb not to get what they want to happen here. "When we're still married."

Silence...

Fucking silence again!

"Where's the restroom?" Jennie suddenly asked without looking at us that caught our attention.

"T-There's one in the ki-kitchen, baby." I stuttered. Fuck.

"Excuse me." She said after wiping her lips on the table napkin then stood up.

When she started to walk inside the house, Chaeyoung suddenly talked. "I will make some coffee from you, Lisa-ya. You love the coffee I make, right?" This woman is really... damn it. She even made her voice cuter and louder for Jennie to hear it clearly. And no doubt, because Jennie's steps became faster.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" I asked when they laughed. I am not mad or upset. I'm just nervous because they might hit the right nerve on Jennie's head and the cat might explode. "Jennie will get mad because of you two. Goodness." I face palmed.

"Easy peasy. I'm here." Jisoo unnie said raising her hand.

"You're there but you can't stop your girl." I shook my head.

"Relax, Lisa-ya. It's just a simple thing to tame the lioness. Hahahaha!" She said then laughed. This couple looks so happy with their silliness. And me? I'm now thinking what will gonna explain to my own girl. We might end up fighting because of these two's craziness.

"Let me get you both coffee." Chaeyoung stood up and winked to tease me more.

"Hey, no! Let me talk to you!" I said but Jisoo stopped me from standing up.

"Let her. Just enjoy the moment. We're doing this to Jennie feel what she needs to feel."

--

Jennie's POV

Fuck. What was that? Is she flirting Lisa? In front of me? In front of my unnie?

I went outside the bathroom after I fixed myself in front of the mirror. I saw Chaeng busy making some coffee on the table. After she noticed me she gave me a sweet smile but I'm not on the mood to smile back.

"Want some coffee?"

"No." I plainly said then started to walk.

"Jealous?" She asked so I stopped.

"No." I answered again but this time she faced me.

"So obvious to hide." She said then leaned her back on the sink.

"I don't know what do you want but please stop all these shits." I whispered but enough for her to hear. Don't expect me to shout because my unnie and Lisa are outside.

"I'm not even doing anything."

"Bullshit."

"Taming the lioness is one of the best thing to do." She laughed. "Don't worry, I just want to see you jealous because I want to see if you really care for my best friend."

"Who are you to test me?"

"We maybe experienced a love hate relationship in the past but then again, it's all in the past. Try to move on, Jen." She stirred gently the coffee on a cup with the teaspoon. "Lisa suffered too much and all I want now is her to be happy. Maybe she didn't have the chance to tell you this and I don't even know why, but that woman loves me as her best friend. Just best friend, Jennie."

What is she saying now? Yeah, Lisa didn't tell me about that. Maybe that's why I still have the doubt to come here and meet this woman, her ex wife. One of the reasons why I became her mistress.

"You know what, I saw her having her true happiness when she's with you 3 years ago. The happiness that I can't give although I really tried so hard but that's life I guess. We couldn't get always what we want so even if it hurts, we need to sacrifice things."

One thing similar about Chaeyoung and Lisa, they are really good at talking. I knew if when I encountered this woman on the parking lot in Lisa's company.

"But again, that's all the past. Maybe you're wondering why we're still living on the same house. Lisa was liked, adopted me somehow. She helped me grow up and opened my mind. It's ironic and funny but the woman I loved, was the one who helped me moved on from her. I still love her tho, but this time, just like a best friend too because I'm already in love with your unnie. Sorry for always entering the scene of your life with my love life." She let a soft laugh and looked at me. "Jennie, make her the happiest. Lisa is such a simple human and that's her dream."

"Thank you." I said almost whispered.

"No, thank you." She said then walked towards me to tapped my shoulder. "Let's all start all over again. That's the best way to continue the path we are all taking." Then she left me in the kitchen, carrying the coffees on the tray.

What's with this day? They are lecturing me like I'm doing it wrong.

But...

She's right. Things and moments in the past need to be forgotten because if you will tolerate it in your mind it will just make you the worst. Maybe it's time for me to fully recover from what happened because Lisa doesn't deserve to wait again. Se waited for too long and maybe God sent me here again to do now what I want. What we want. And that's to live happily with each other.

--
AN: After almost a week of thinking, I don't know how to end this story 😂 Send help! 😝👌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
577K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
685K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
905K 26.8K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...