THE MISTRESS [JenLisa]

By YoJenlisaaa

You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 [M]
43
44
45 (Finale)
A Million Thanks

28

49.9K 1.3K 918
By YoJenlisaaa

Jennie's POV

I started to walk down from my car to the café I built in Ulsan. My very first café is now at it's lowest peak because any moment, it might get close. I am here again, visiting it after we decided to left the house that Lisa bought for us.

"Noona." Kim Hanbin approached me when he saw me walking towards the café. He opened the door for me so I entered. "What are you doing here? I told you to rest."

"My mind is tire but my body isn't." I said then looked around. "There's no costumer?"

He shook his head slowly while looking at the floor. I can't help but laugh.... laughed crazily. "Literally, there's no one here but us and the staffs."

"Noona."

I sat on the chair I just pulled in front of Hanbin. "When the time that this café was built, I was so happy. I literally jumped on happiness." I paused and sighed. "I was so proud of myself because finally, at the early age, I was able to build my own business. I did my best to for the people to like the foods so that they can go back next time. I tried so many dishes that will suit their tastes. I did the trial and error so I spent my money to it even though I am not sure if this going to work properly."

"I used to say that there's always nothing to lose if you try because that's what life wants us to learn. To take the risk, even if the result is really unpredictable." I smiled at Hanbin not realizing that my tears already escaped from my eyes.

"I'm sorry, Noona. I didn't help you to save the café." He patted my shoulder.

I shook my head. "Don't be sorry, Hanbin. It's not your fault." I wiped my tears and we both looked at the door that was just opened by a young man with his black leather jacket.

The man who entered my café is unfamiliar and he doesn't look like Korean. He walked towards us so I stood up.

"Hello, Jen." He smiled and removed his yellow framed sunglasses and hanged it on his shirt.

"W-who are you?"

"Bambam." He paused and sat on one of the chair. "Lisa's younger brother."

My eyes widened when I heard those words. Hanbin on the other side was about to attack him but I stopped the man. "Go to your office, Hanbin."

"But Noona--"

"Please." I whispered.

He took a deep breath then shook his head in disbelief. When he entered the room, I walked towards Bambam.

"What do you want?"

"You're beautiful. Didn't expect that you will just fooled easily by my sister." He smirked.

I didn't answer, just waited for him to talk again.

"Hey, sit down. I will just talk to you in peace." He chuckled and pointed the chair on the other side if the table.

I sat down while looking at the man. Lisa didn't mention that he has a brother. Well, what to expect? She's a liar after all.

"I know that you are now aware of what my sister did. So how's being her mistress?"

"Stop." I said in a low voice but I'm already pissed of inside me.

"Hahaha, okay. I'm just kidding. Stop being serious, your cuteness is fading." He pouted then laughed.

"If you will just say nonsense things, better get out of my café." I said then I was about to stand up when he stopped me.

"No! Wait. Relax first please. I just want to enlighten the mood but it seems like you don't want it to be that way so I'm going to tell you my purpose here." Bambam intertwined his fingers while looking at me. "I want to buy all your businesses here. No.... Not me. That's what my sister wants."

"W-what?"

"I heard that y'all moved out from the house she gave you so now that you know everything, she wants you and your family to suffer." He smirked. I don't know but looking at him makes me feel irritated.

"The hell? Lisa will never say those things." I know. I know that she cheated, she fooled us but she'll never want those things to happen.

"Lisa told me to build a restaurant in front of your café to rival you. Because she's aware that her secret will reveal anytime soon and that's the thing she can't avoid. She told me to study all the informations about you so when the time comes, you won't have the guts to take a revenge on her. She's just playing the game, Jennie. And that's what businessmen do." He leaned forward to looked at me in a deeper way. But here's me, trying not to cry although my head just started to function all the words he had said.

"No..." my voice broke.

"Yes, Jennie. She loves Chaeyoung so much because they were best friends since their adolescent years. They are one of the loveliest couple in the whole world. Trust me, she planned to hurt you. She planned everything just to get what she wanted.... you know what I am talking about."

"With all your words... do you think that I will give up my properties? You're just making it worse." I stood up and looked down to the young man. "Get out of my place now."

He shook his head, smirking while standing up. "You want to know the worst? Of course you will let me buy your properties because you'll need my money, Jennie Kim."

"What the fuck are you saying?!" I shouted. Damn. I'm getting impatient with this man.

"Our money.... to pay all your debts to the bank."

"I don't have any. So please leave me alone."

I was startled when he threw a folder on the table. I looked at the folder and picked it up to open. "Lisa manipulated your accounts and took some money from it a year ago. I bet it's a large amount of money so the bank, anytime soon, will sue your for not paying for it."

"N-No." I said while scanning the papers with my eyes. It was indicated that the bank issued something for me because of my overdue. "80 million won?!"

"Yes."

"No! I will sue Lisa then!" I gave back his folder by throwing it to him.

"It's such a pity but you can't. They won't see any proofs that Lisa did that." He walked towards me. "What is now the feeling that maybe one of your nights with her, when you are already sleeping, Lisa found something on your wallet... your cards numbers, then took the money while you are in deep sleep? Sad but that was what Lisa did. Love scam."

I pushed and slapped him. "Fuck all of you!"

"Better go far away from here after settling all your bills, Kim."

"Don't order me around! I am not your damn child!" I started to cry while there's anger on my face. I can't breath properly because of what's happening.

He laughed loudly while his hands are on his pockets. "I will ask someone to deliver all the papers for selling all your properties to me later. I was asked to buy your two cafés for 80 million won, exact amount for all of your debts in the bank." He walked towards the door. "That's the deal."

After seeing the man leaving my café, my knees got weakened so I can't help but kneel down. Crying the hell out again. Again, Lisa deceived me. She did nothing but to play with my heart.

Now, I just want to die..

---

I opened my eyes and saw the white a gold painted on my ceiling. "Damn. That dream again." Yes, every now and then, all of the bad thing that happened in my past are all popping out on my dreams. Almost every night.

I massaged the temples of my head after sitting down on my soft bed. I checked the time and it's already 7am. Jeez. I want to sleep more but because of that dream, that's impossible for me to sleep again. I stood up to wear my black robe and fixed my hair in front if the mirror.

"You ready to go?" I asked when I saw Lisa fixing her clothes in front of the mirror.

She looked at me and smirk. Looks like she's okay now. "I am, but you're not." She kissed my lips by pulling my waist.

"Hey, I'm wet. Your clothes-"

"Are you already wet when I am not yet doing anything?" She said while smirking.

"What? Hmmm?" My mind is still loading on her last statement.

"Nevermind. Innocent mind indeed." She whispered and grabbed her phone on the table then wore her coat.

"Holy----- Lisa!!!" Now I got it! why my mind is so slow with these kind of jokes?!

She laughed and kissed me again. "I'm just going to fix myself in Seulgi's then I'll go to the hospital. Thank you for last night, Jennie."

"Bullshit." I said while shaking my head to remove inside my mind that scenario. Damn this life. Why do I have to remember that moment when we're happy together? For me it's all real but it happened that Lisa was just playing back then.

I sighed then went to the dining room. I saw that there's a lot of food for breakfast. "There's a visitor?" I asked the housemaid.

"No ma'am. Sir James told us to prepare a lot because you need to eat a lot for breakfast to take away your hangover."

I shook my head. "All I need is coffee."

"Oh. Black or with cream, Ma'am?"

"With cream." I now hate black coffee anyway.

I sat down and staring at the food. I can't eat a lot. My face is bloated now and I don't want to reach the worse.

"Where is he?" I asked while tearing the bread on my hand.

"He went to the Prime Minister's. He said that he will go for fishing with Mr. Jung." The housemaid replied while making my coffee.

"Early in this morning? Well, okay." I said. "I have my own schedule today." I whispered.

---

Chaeng's POV

"Mina, tell Jackson that I need to see him now please. Thanks." Then released her finger on the button of a device.

"Think about it carefully, Lisa. That man is investing his money to your company." I said while sitting down on the sofa of his office.

She leaned her body back to the table. "I know Chaeng but that man is in a relationship with Jennie. I can't work with him, knowing that he's with that woman."

I shook my head and drank the juice that Mina served a while ago. I saw Jennie last night while preforming and when the time she went to the restroom to follow Lisa. I saw how she stared at Lisa when she's performing on stage, like she found her target. Those cat eyes cannot be trusted.

Jackson entered the room and when he saw me, he shyly bowed and greeted me. "You're here, Ma'am."

"Guts to call her a Ma'am but not me?" Lisa said while shaking her head. "Should I fire you instead?" Okay, I don't know if Lisa's joking or she's upset.

"Lisa." I glared at her but Jackson remained smiling.

"Okay." She paused and looked at Jackson. "I want you to pull off the investment meeting with James Hendrick."

"W-What do you mean, Lisa?" Jackson asked, stuttering.

"I don't want him to invest on my company. Not anymore." Lisa went to sit on her swivel chair,

"B-but, CEO-nim. It's nit that easy to pull off the contract that is now currently doing by the staffs. I mean, now that James is really dedicated to invest in the company."

"That's what I am talking about. She's saying those because she saw that girl with that James." This time I talked. Jackson knew our past because Lisa was acting weird last night after that restroom scene, Jackson became confused so we decided to tell him everything. I also warned him last night that, that meeting of her and her ex might affect the investment.

"CEO-nim, I know that it's hard for you but we can't fail this time. The company sales will go down if you reject this offer again." Jackson said worriedly.

Lisa turned her swivel chair. Damn. She did it again. When she turned that thing around, it means that all people here in her office needs to leave asap because she doesn't want any talk. "Including me?!" I asked.

But the woman didn't answered. "I think it's time for us to leave." Jackson said then walked to door then opened it. He also gave me a sign for me to leave the office too.

"We'll talk later, Lisa." I said then stood up. Started walking to leave her office. When we were away from her office, I called Jackson. "Please convince her. I know how much she loves this company. She might die if this will get bankrupt. You know what I mean, Jack."

"I know, Rose. I mean Chaeyoung." He smiled and bowed to me so so I left the man and started to walked out again.

I was about to enter my car when I heard my phone rang. It's a text message so I immediately turned it on to open the message. The number is unknown but when I saw the content, my heart started to beat faster.

Meet me at our favorite bar in Hongdae. 7pm. I will wait for you. -JS.

Oh God.

---

Lisa's POV

I heard the door opened again. Damn, I told them to leave and not bug me! I turned my swivel chair. "I told you not to---" my eyes widened when I saw who just entered my office.

"¿Cómo estás, mi amor? ¿Me extrañaste?" (How are you, my love? Did you miss me?) She said in Spanish.

I looked at her, she's wearing a black and while fitted dress with her black stilettos. Her hair is tied up. Never go wrong with her style.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?"

"Going to make you suffer, baby." She winked while smiling and put her silver pouch on my table while looking at me. "I asked if you missed me?"

So much, Jen. I missed you so fucking much.

---
AN: I will update slowly from now on. 3-5 days may be the gap? Is it okay? I'm busy, people. So sorry 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.9K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
84.6K 2.1K 13
"What do you want from me, Lisa?" "I dont know. All I know is that you make me feel good" - "She's dangerous, Jen" - "What did they say?" "Told me to...
1.9M 67.9K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
1.7M 58.8K 73
I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright. I love you my Lisa. Now that you are w...