THE MISTRESS [JenLisa]

By YoJenlisaaa

You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 [M]
43
44
45 (Finale)
A Million Thanks

23

48K 1.4K 1.5K
By YoJenlisaaa

Lisa's POV

"Lisa. Please come out. You need to eat."

"I said I don't want to! Why can't you fucking understand that?!"

"Lisa, you're not eating anything for three days. Please don't starve yourself." Chaeng begged me. She's still talking outside that door. And yes, I locked myself in my room.

After Jennie left the house with her family, she returned all the things I gave her through a package and with a note.

Forget everything about me. Please let me live in peace.

And that's the cue that she doesn't want to see me ever. I wanted to see her because you know how stubborn I was so I went to the café but they said that Jennie turned it down because she sold it already. I asked her staffs if where in the world she is, they said that they didn't know. I also went to her other café in Ulsan but it's just the same situation. I searched Seoul for days but she and her family is nowhere to find. I used all my connections to see her but it's not that enough to see where she was.

I stopped searching for them three days ago because I felt tired. Want to say that I'm so dumb? That if you love someone, you shouldn't give up on finding her? Fuck. I know that, of course! I want to see her but there's a part of me told me that I should give her the space she wants. Not that I'm giving her up because I won't and I can't do that. I would rather die than give up my love for Jennie.

I also began to drink alcohol every hour of my life. That's why Chaeyoung always knocking my door, offering me something to eat and maybe she wants to check if I'm still alive.

I walked towards the door then opened it and gave her a blank look. "Stop bothering me. I'm not going to kill myself."

"I know that, but can you at least eat something healthy? You've been drinking for days." She said, always worrying about me.

I grabbed the tray from her and shut the door. "Never disturb me again!" I raised my voice and put the tray on the table. I won't bother myself to eat those. My body still finding all Jennie's dishes for me. My stomach wants the food she cooks but now that she's gone from me, I don't mind not to eat.

I sat down on the bed and lit my 12th cigarette for today. I think I'm going to die with what I'm doing. I'm too dumb, right? That's what I deserve after fooling the woman I love because I was a jerk.

I want to see her again because I really hate missing her! My heart, my body and my mind were used that Jennie is always at my side.

I stood up again when I heard that someone's shouting outside my room. The voice became louder when it reached the other side of my door. "You shithead! Go outside and fight with me!"

It's.... Jisoo unnie...

"Don't be such a pathetic! Come here, you fucker!"

"Jisoo-ya! Stop that..." I heard Chaeng said.

"No! I have so many words that I want to say with that liar! I've been stopping myself for weeks but I can't do this anymore!" She shouted again.

I changed my shirt and slowly walked to open the door. But when it's just half opened, she pushed it and came inside to punch me as hard as she can. Ouch!

"Now, fight back!"

"Unnie, let me explain." My eyes can't focus on one thing. I felt dizzy and nervous at the same time. What's happening?

"How will you explain all the pain that you have given to my sister?! She's suffering into depression because of you!" She shouted and grabbed the collar of my shirt. "And if something bad happens to her, I will kill you!"

"What happened to Jennie?" This time, it's Chaeyoung.

"I don't want to say more because I know that this woman will laugh later because her plan to hurt my sister was successful." She said then pushed me hard so I bumped into the side of chair so I slipped on the ground.

"Stop it!" Chaeng said while pulling Jisoo unnie. "You don't have to be a sadist, Jisoo!"

"What?! Are you really going to protect this woman?! She cheated on you! She lied to all of us! She even made my sister as her mistress!"

"I know! I know everything, Jisoo-ya! And there's nothing we can do about it. If she loves your sister then let her be!"

"The fuck are you saying?" Jisoo looked at her.

"No... I'm saying that to myself."

"Even if she already did that disgusting thing? You still love that asshole?"

"Let's talk outside." Chaeng said and took a glance to me then grabbed Jisoo outside my room while me? I'm still like a rock statue here. I can't move now that I saw how Jisoo unnie looked so mad at me.

Yes, I broke their trust. I don't know how to gain those again.

---

Jisoo's POV

"What now?" I hissed be cause Chaeng grabbed and pulled me to the garden. "I should kill that woman!"

"I said stop it!"

"What?! She deserves to die! After all she did, you still want to be with her? How can you stay with that asshole in one roof?!" I shouted because for goodness sake, I can't control my emotions right now.

I'm so fucking mad at Manoban! I feel like I want to kill her anytime just thinking how worst she can be. Seeing that jerk's face makes my blood boiled to the highest level! She played a good game to all of us and now she won't fell the pain? Karma isn't coming yet because this woman in front of me is still on her side!

"I told you that she doesn't love me the way I love her. I know it's wrong that she had a mistress but how can I blame her? I forced her to get married to me and--"

"She's still married for goodness sake! We are talking about you, her and my sister! Jennie feels miserable right now because of your wife! She trusted that woman and gave her all she wanted but what did that asshole did to return all the favor? She deceived all of us!" I kicked my feet on the air. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Anger ate me already. "That woman deserves death."

She looked at me and smiled weakly. "Jisoo, you're not innocent too."

"What are you saying?"

"You love me right? From the beginning, you want me to be yours also." She walked towards me. "The love that you felt for me, that was the love I felt for Lisa, and Lisa to Jennie. We may have different styles and techniques how to express our love to that person, we can't blame anyone but ourselves because it's our stupidity."

"Chaeyoung...."

She held my hand. "You loved me even though you're already aware that I'm married and I loved her. Lisa did that also, she took a risk even she knows that she'll hurt me just to save her love for Jennie. We can't choose two options at the same time when it comes to love. Our sacrifices became our flaws that leads to stupidity, obsession, and unhappiness. I know you're here to revenge for your sister because she was hurt and I know it's weird and unfair for me to say this but we all became happy even for a short time. You got the chance to see me, spent time with me and got closer to me and I felt the same way too. I know that Lisa and Jennie too."

She hugged me for a second and released it after. "I still don't understand." I said. Yes, I'm a slow poke! "I mean, how can you still say those words? Aren't you mad?"

"I can't be mad to the person I love the most. I can't hate her." Tears started to fall from her eyes. It's been a year, Chaeyoung. It's been a year since the last time I saw you, and you still treat her the same way. And me? I'm always into you since then, as you just said, the person I love the most..... is you.

"How about my sister?"

"Do me a favor." She wiped her tears and caressed my cheek that made me closed my eyes.

"A-Anything for you, Chaeng." Stupid me.

"Help Jennie for me. Help her to move on from the pain and I will take Lisa out from here. You won't see her or should I say us again, ever."

That made me open my eyes again and saw her smiling weakly like she always do. "Wh-what about me? Y-you will leave me again? You already left me for a year, Chaeng." I don't know but I felt that my heart slowly breaking into pieces.

"I know it's hard to accept, Jisoo-ya. But...." she squeezed my hand and gently faced me. "There's nothing for us in this world because we can't be together."

"You..... you really love her?" I forced myself to ask that even I know that her answer will hurt me hundreds of times.

"I do love her since the beginning, Jisoo-ya. I'm sorry."

I nodded slowly and turned my back on her. I... I can't face her any longer because my tears will escape from my eyes any moment. "I hope you're happy with all your decisions. I thought I can change your mind but I was wrong. Go and leave with your wife, it's the best for all of us." I began to walk to the gate until I reached my car. I kneeled on the ground and started to cry.

I'm thinking that why can't she love me? Why can't she forget about that woman that always treats her like she's nothing, she's a nobody! While she have me! I am here for her to love and give all the things she deserves.

You know what's more painful? The fact that she still tried to protect that woman and sacrificed our friendship. We are all dumb to realize who's the real person that deserves our love.

Why our fates became like this? It's all tied up messily and we are all hurting because of one wrong moved done by love.

---

As soon as I reached my new condo unit, I went to the room to check Jennie. I knocked three times before going inside then I opened the door. "Jennie."

"Unnie." She smiled at me but that one was fake. "Where have you been?"

I sighed, thinking if I should say the truth. But.... "To Lisa's place. I just took some physical revenge."

"You didn't kill her, right?" She let out a soft laugh and I walked towards her to sat down on the bed. "I wish you did."

"As much as I want, Chaeyoung will kill me too." I held her hand and we both stared at the window. "How are you?"

"Worst." She whispered. I know that she wants to cry again so I patted her head lightly. "I.... I miss her, unnie."

That's bullshit, Jen. Yeah, I wanted to say those words but I know it will hurt her more. She doesn't want us to trash talk that woman but if I know, she wants to confront that woman right now and slap her but love is taking over all the anger in her heart. I know my sister well.

"Let's start to move on, Jennie. Maybe that woman can deny it everyday but I know that she loves her wife too. You were just her mistress. Nothing a but a mistress so let's accept the fact that she just played your heart."

She tightened the grip on my hand and tears from her eyes began to fall. "I know...." she stood up and faced me. "Let's go somewhere unnie. Let's live far away from here! I already planned this since we left that house." Jennie started to raise her voice. I know everyone, depression making it worse.

"Jen..."

"I want to prepare my revenge for that woman. She can't hurt me like that."

-

AN: For those asking about the confrontation of THE WIFE and THE MISTRESS, relax first and have some coffee. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 513 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...
33.9K 2.1K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...
1.6M 54.2K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***
120K 2.3K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...