She's Back And She's Better T...

By blankdaydreamer

so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what coul... More

Foreword
The Bullies
The Prank
The Girl
The Return
The Project Partner
The Date
The Apologies
The Visitor
The Date with Baekhyun
The Boys
The New Girl
The Confusion
The Heartbreak
The Kims
The Confession
The New Couple
The Official Announcement
The Good Day
The Parents' Anniversary Party
The Parents' Anniversary Party 2
The Proposal
The Proposal 2
The Wedding
The Cockblockers
The Brother
The Fine Day
The Good Company, Kyungsoo
The Busy Husband
The Truth
The Protector
The New Day
The Sweet Kyungsoo
The Dinner
The Baby
The Next Morning
The Reunite
The Appa Soo's Proposal
The End? Almost
Baekhyun Ending
Bonus Chapter (Kyungsoo)
A/N ***
Bonus Chapter (Baekhyun)
Cupcake Trouble (Kyungsoo)
I Can Cook! (Baekhyun)
Kyungmi (Kyungsoo)
"Why am I friends with them?" (Baekhyun)
Appa Soo (Kyungsoo)
Sarang (Baekhyun)
Not an update

The Ex-husband's Regret

7.4K 107 115
By blankdaydreamer

"Why can't I see my own son??" Baekhyun ask in fury when EXO won't let him in. "Just give up, Baekhyun. I can't believe after everything you have said and done to Hani, you still dare to come here." Luhan said and Kris standing in front of him, hovering him with his height.

Baekhyun then walk away to the nearest garden in the hospital where there is not so many people there. He sit on the grass and his face, blank. Minji called him so many times now but not even once he picked up her calls. He just let it be as nothing matters more than what he is feeling right now. 

He feel so left out. He felt so wrong. The sky is darker now, its raining. Everyone else run into the hospital to take shelter but as for Baekhyun, he prefer to let the rain pouring on him. 

He close his eyes and let his mind shut off. He stare at Hani's ward from the garden.

He chuckle, Of couse her ward is near to the garden. She love flowers.. He thought while smiling. He completely forgotten everything else for now. The only thing in his mind is 

Him, Hani and their son.

*****

Baekhyun decided to stop by Minji's apartment to have someone to talk to. He arrived in front of the door. He turn the door knob. Huh? Its unlocked..She must be in a rush, then.

Baekhyun walk in Minji's apartment. Its his second time coming here. Minji insisted that they should not meet or hang out at her house but somewhere else instead. Baekhyun, of course feel weird about it but he shrug it off, thinking maybe she need privacy or what.

He walk in the apartment and open the door to Minji's room. There, in her room, Minji is with a guy that is unknown to him. They are talking about something and laugh evilly on the bed, under the comforter, naked.  Baekhyun froze and stop his track when he heard his name. They are talking about me.

"So are you going to marry him?" The man ask her while playing with her hair. "Of course. Our plan is going smooth. He is head over heels with me. I don't mind marrying him, he is drop dead gorgeous after all. He signed the divorce paper with his wife. I can marry him and be a rich woman. But I'll find some time for you, baby." Minji said and peck his cheeks. 

"Oh, really? Don't ever show your face in my office or anywhere near me because I'm off, bitch." Baekhyun step in the room and said the sentence sternly. Minji and the man look at him. Minji's face is priceless, she is shocked and try to get up and talk to Baekhyun

"B-Baekhyun, baby—" She said when Baekhyun push her. "Go away before I hurt you. You know very well what I am capable of" Baekhyun said and storm out of her apartment.

Baekhyun drive to nowhere in particular. He just drive and park randomly. He enter the nearest cafe and sit beside the window.

Damn it. Damn it. He thought. 

"Sir, can I take your order?" The waiter ask him.

"Yes, I want Cappuccino" Baekhyun said. The waiter smile and walk away after he took Baekhyun's order. 

Baekhyun chukcle bitterly.

So this is how it feel..—to be betrayed by someone.

*****

"So why do you call me here?" Luhan sit in front of Baekhyun. Luhan is angry at him but when he heard Baekhyun's tone when Baekhyun called him, he just knew something is wrong.

"Nothing. I just need someone to accompany me. I just thought of you, hyung." Baekhyun said and sip on his drink. Luhan stare at him.

"Tell me whats wrong. If this is about what happened just now, I'm so sorry Baek. Hani don't want to see you." Luhan said straightforwardly and lean on his sit. Baekhyun turn his gaze to Luhan.

"Karma hit me hard, hyung." Baekhyun said dryly. Luhan, who is enjoying wandering his eyes outside the window turn his face to Baekhyun.

"What was that?" He said. 

"Minji are plotting something bad without me knowing. What should I do, hyung?" Baekhyun said and he run his fingers through his messy hair.

Luhan just stare at Baekhyun, 

"Hmm..." Luhan is thinking of something. "—serve you right, then?" He finish his sentence. "You hurt other people and you will get hurt back." He quickly added. "Baekhyun, what will you do? You know, you hurt her. She hate you now, Baekhyun. D.O is winning her heart. I don't think you have a chance." Luhan said and sip on his drink. 

Baekhyun just stare at his drink blankly. His eyes getting teary. 

Why the hell is this happening? He ask himself. Luhan just continue to look at the man in front of him, crying because of a woman. Luhan open his mouth to say something,

"Just give up on H—"  

"Don't tell me to give up on her!" Baekhyun said, his tears rolling on his cheeks. He then cups his face with both of his palms. He is crying.

Luhan, sitting in front of him, not knowing what to do just let him cry his heart out. Luhan did not leave neither. Eventhough he is angry at Baekhyun, deep inside, they are still brothers after all. 

And what Baekhyun need now is someone to be with him.

*****

Hani is holding her son, smiling warmly. 

"My babyyyyy is so cuteee" She said and kiss her son's cheek. D.O, sitting beside her bed only stare at the sight with a warm heart. He is smiling too.

"Kyungsoo, what should we name him?" Hani ask while holding her son. D.O is taken back with the question. He never thought that Hani want him to name her son. D.O think for a good name.

Hani play with her son while wait for an answer from Appa Soo.

"I think Taehyung fit him just right." D.O said.

Taehyung giggle and smile cutely. Hani and D.O smile and look at each other.

"He like his name! As expected from Appa Soo" D.O said and nuzzle his face lovingly with Taehyung's small one.

Hani laugh and pinch D.O's face. D.O pout cutely and pinch Hani's face. Hani look at him.

D.O only smile innocently, "Revenge!" He said. That evening, Hani's ward is full with warm laughs. 

*****

"Hani, lets goooo" D.O said and help Hani to get on the wheelchair. She is too tired to walk. She will go back to her mansion now. She is carrying Taehyung while D.O pushing her wheelchair to his car while EXO will come later to help her carry her stuff.

Once they arrived at Hani's mansion, D.O push Hani's wheelchair to her room. She gasped when she saw her room. 

Theres a baby crib in her room. Everything were prepared. She can many baby stuffs there. She turn her head to look at D.O.

"You prepared this?" Hani said. D.O smile shyly and nod as he blushes.

"I did...well, EXO helped. But they helped a bit though, to arrange the stuff. I am Appa Soo aren't I? I bought his crib and everything that he need. I will help you take care of him for now on." D.O said. Meanwhile, Hani can only manage to cry in happiness.

She look at Taehyung "Taehyung, Appa Soo prepared this for you. Aren't you happy? Mommy is more than grateful to have him here!" Hani said. D.O smile upon hearing what Hani said. He help Hani to get on her bed and he hold Taehyung. 

D.O sit on the bed beside Hani, at the empty side of the bed. He lean close to Hani and he reast his head on Hani's shoulder. Hani smile and close her eyes, enjoying the moment.

The room is in a complete silence now..D.O placed Taehyung in his crib and he go back on the bed, back to Hani. 

He cuddle with her under the comforter with his face a few inches from Hani's one. They just stare at each other with a smile plastered on their faces. D.O peck both of Hani's cheeks and pull her closer to him.

"Now, sleep." D.O said and sing a song for her, escorting her to her own dreamland. Soon, Hani fell asleep in his arms. D.O look at her face for the longest time before he too, fall asleep with Hani securely in his embrace.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 38
Kai who was a jerk , whereas a girl fell in love with him . but she doesnt know that kai also loves her . will Kai be able to confess? What will happ...
904 35 16
what will happen when the most famous and good looking actor and a cute chubby boy will cross their paths will they fall in love or will they be the...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
188 35 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...