The Wedding

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride"

Baekhyun pull Hani's face close to him, "you are so beautiful, wifey"

And then Baekhyun kiss Hani slowly, savouring the moment where everyone share their happiness and joy together. His soft lips are caressing Hani's sweet ones slowly and lovingly. Slowly, he broke the kiss and the couple smile to the crowd with happiness obviously showing on their glowing faces.

Baekhyun come closer to Hani and whisper something in her ear 

"You are mine now and everyone knows it" Baekhyun's voice is low and it sound different. Hani turn to look at her husband, Baekhyun is smirking and winking naughtily. Hani gulps, she shivered and her heartbeat accelerated rapidly and turn her head to the crowds, smiling and waving, trying to pretend as if she heard nothing.

Baekhyun look at his wife and chuckle seeing her cute reaction, "Don't think you can run away from me now" Baekhyun whisper loud enough for Hani to hear. He saw Hani blushing madly and she rush towards her mom. 

Baekhyun smile softly while walking to her in law's table slowly. He stand beside Hani and smile at her. Hani smile back but her smile look like she is nervous of something.

She is nervous, I see. I can read my wife like an open book. Baekhyun thought to himself and just stand there, smiling and thanking the guests they invited. 

He steal a glance at his wife. Hani saw Baekhyun and just throw a nervous smile at him. Baekhyun make his way towards Hani and link his arms with Hani's.

"Why so nervous, Mrs Byun?" Baekhyun ask innocently. "N-Nothing." Hani reply while avoiding eye contact with Baekhyun. Baekhyun laugh hearing his wife's reply. He hold Hani's chin and tilt it facing him. He peck Hani lightly on her lips and whisper something in her ear.

"I hope you are not busy tonight"

*****

Unfortunately, EXO crashed their house that night.

"What the hell are you guys doing here tonight???!!" Baekhyun ask his 11 idiotic friends. Baekhyun is obviously is not happy with the sudden event. He look so pissed off. 

"Hyung, we missed you already!" Kai replied on their behalf innocently and cutely followed by 10 others that are trying their best showing their puppy eyes. Hani saw their look and smile apoletically at Baekhyun. 

"Its okay, Baekhyun. Just tonight, let them be, hm?" Hani ask Baekhyun sofly and carassing his shoulders from behind. Baekhyun is seated on the sofa in the living room, facing them. Baekhyun soften when his wife plead him like that. Ergh, stupid fools ruining my plan tonight. Baekhyun thought while still glaring at his friends.