The Cockblockers

"Uhh..I think we should clean the mess in the kitchen first." Hani said and smile awkardly after she heard the oppas' request. Very quickly, she make her way in the house and walk directly to the kitchen.

Baekhyun chuckled seeing her reaction. "She really have to get used to this" Baekhyun utter slowly to no one in particular. And then, he make his way to the kitchen, to where his wife is.

Hani is cleaning the plates at the sink slowly on purpose. Baekhyun stand behind her. He is towering her from behind and encircle his arms on his wife's waist, pressing her back against his body.

"B-Baekhyun, I need to clean this first." Hani said while cleaning the plates nervously. "I know..I just want to hold my wife, thats all." Baekhyun said slowly and bury his face at the back of her neck. Hani shivered, she can feel his hot breath on the back on her neck. Hani proceed in finishing her work.

Soon, the sink is empty, neither she like it or not, her work is finished. Baekhyun still holding her and bury his face at the back of her neck.

"Baekhyun, if you are sleepy, lets sleep." Hani said softly. 

"Who said I was sleepy, sweetheart? Baekhyun suddenly said in a low voice and place a few feather like kisses on her neck. Hani turn to look at her husband nervously, "I thought you were sleeping while holding me..You are so quiet." Hani said. Baekhyun chuckled. "I am not sleepy, at all. I am waiting for you to finish your work first." Baekhyun said and Hani nod her head slowly.

Suddenly, Baekhyun carry her bridal style and walk to their bedroom upstairs. "Baekhyun, what do you think you are doing??" Hani widen her eyes and try to release herself from Baekhyun's iron grip.

"You aren't going anywhere tonight, sweetheart" Baekhyun said and chuckle.

"Yah!!!!"

*and the rest of the night goes as what Baekhyun imagined how it would be*

*****

Chirp chirp

"Mmmm" Hani groaned. Oh. Its already morning? Hani thought and try to get up to wash herself when someone yank her back to the bed, holding her safely in his arms, facing him. "Where do you think you're going, sweetheart?" Baekhyun said with his eyes closed. "I am going to wash myself, Baek. Its already morning. I have to make breakfast, I'm hungry!" Hani said. Baekhyun chuckle and open his eyes slowly. 

"Good morning, baby" Baekhyun said and kiss her forehead lovingly. Hani smile at him and run her fingers on his hair.

"Lets sleep more, hm?" Baekhyun said and hold her tighter. Hani groaned "But I am hungry, Baek" Hani protest. 

"Okay okay" Baekhyun said playfully and release his wife, letting her getting up.