She's Back And She's Better T...

By blankdaydreamer

so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what coul... More

Foreword
The Bullies
The Prank
The Girl
The Return
The Project Partner
The Date
The Apologies
The Visitor
The Date with Baekhyun
The Boys
The New Girl
The Confusion
The Heartbreak
The Kims
The Confession
The New Couple
The Official Announcement
The Good Day
The Parents' Anniversary Party
The Parents' Anniversary Party 2
The Proposal
The Wedding
The Cockblockers
The Brother
The Fine Day
The Good Company, Kyungsoo
The Busy Husband
The Truth
The Protector
The New Day
The Sweet Kyungsoo
The Dinner
The Baby
The Ex-husband's Regret
The Next Morning
The Reunite
The Appa Soo's Proposal
The End? Almost
Baekhyun Ending
Bonus Chapter (Kyungsoo)
A/N ***
Bonus Chapter (Baekhyun)
Cupcake Trouble (Kyungsoo)
I Can Cook! (Baekhyun)
Kyungmi (Kyungsoo)
"Why am I friends with them?" (Baekhyun)
Appa Soo (Kyungsoo)
Sarang (Baekhyun)
Not an update

The Proposal 2

4.1K 114 31
By blankdaydreamer

"will you marry me?"

Hani knew this day would come, but she never knew that it would be this fast. Hani look at Baekhyun and her lips turn into a smile, showcasing her perfectly arranged teeth. Her eyes are twinkling. 

"Yes. Yes, I'll marry you, Byun Baekhyun" Hani finally said. Baekhyun stand up and hug her that instant. Just by looking at his face, anyone can tell that he is happy and relieved. He is not smiling but its very obvious that he is very happy.

Everyone in the hall clap and share their happiness. Suho burst into tears, "He's all grown up, Kris :')" Suho said while wiping his tears. "Yeah. Its like only yesterday we taught him how to respect girls" Kris reply and pats Suho's back. Chen and Chanyeol are recording the scene. "We should show him the video 10 years later" Chanyeol said to Chen. "Damn right we should." Chen grinned and high five with Chanyeol. Tao is literally crying in happiness all by himself. Anyone who see him can feel the aura 'do not disturb'. Sehun and Kai are jumping in joy like little kids. Lay is sleeping. Xiumin and Luhan are looking at the sight proudly, "Our little princess... :')" Luhan said to Xiumin. "She belong to someone else now." Xiumin reply. Meanwhile, D.O is watching from far with Mina beside him. If only... He thought. Mina saw the look in his eyes. She then try to have a little talk with D.O to cheer him up. She know she can't make him any happier but at least he feel better. Mina is trying her best to entertain him not as a lover, but as a friend. What Do Kyungsoo need now is a friend. 

Meanwhile...

Baekhyun is still hugging Hani. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You don't know how happy I am right now." Baekhyun said softly beside her ear. Hani chuckle a little. 

"I do. I feel the same way too, sweetheart" Hani replied and pull Baekhyun's head closer to her and they share a sweet kiss together.

Baekhyun look at the girl in front of her and he smile to himself

I Love You

I really do..

*****

Hani and Baekhyun walk to their sit, holding into each other's hands, refusing to let go.

"Congratulations, guys!! Baek, I always thought you are gonna be a sassy ahjumma that live the rest of your life watcing fashion police in your big mansion but wow. You are a man." Chen said earning a glare from Baekhyun. The whole table burst into laughter.

"I thought so too" Chanyeol adds. "*gasp* Not you too!!! SAME HERE" Suho said. Baekhyun frown and jutted his lower lips. 

"Sweetheart, how can they treat me this way :<" Baekhyun said to Hani. Hani laugh in return and touch his face gently. "There, there, love. Don't be so sad, hm? Not everyone got to be called a sassy ahjumma!" Hani said. Everyone laugh again. Baekhyun's pout is deeper. 

"Okay okay sorry. You are so cute when you pout." Hani said and pinch Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun smiled, hearing her saying he's cute. 

"I am the best boyfriend, aren't I?" Baekhyun ask excitedly. Hani look at Baekhyun

"Best boyfriend ever"

*****

Hani and Baekhyun once again excused themselves from the party. They want to spend time with each other of course. They are strolling nowhere when Baekhyun suddenly thought of bring her to a restaurant. 

"Sweetheart, are you hungry?" Baekhyun ask Hani softly. Hani only nodded in return. 

And with that, Baekhyun take her to one of the most expensive restaurant in Seoul. Baekhyun enter the restaurant with Hani and bring her to sit beside the window. Both Hani and Baekhyun catch other customers' eyes. 

"They look cute together"

"Isn't that Kim Hani the model aka the daughter of Mr Kim the most respected businessman and Baekhyun, the son of the famous CEO Byun?"

"They suit each other.."

A lot of whispers can be heard. Hani and Baekhyun don't even mind them. They are to busy staring into each other's eyes while waiting for their food to arrive.

"You know, this place is very important." Baekhyun started a conversation. Hani look at Baekhyun and listen to what he's gonna say.

"My dad proposed my mom here. At this restaurant, at the exact place we are sitting now." Baekhyun said while playing with her fingers on the table lovingly. Hani is surprised by the statement. 

So romantic.... Hani thought.

"I want to eat with you here the day I proposed to you." Baekhyun said and smile softly at Hani.

Hani is awestrucked by Baekhyun's sweetness.

"Baek....." Hani said softly. 'Hm?" Baekhyun replied. 

"—you are a cheeseball" Hani said and Baekhyun laugh. "Get use to it, jagiya. You are gonna hear a lot more after we got married" Baekhyun said and wink cheesily at Hani's direction. Hani laugh and slap Baekhyun's arm playfully.

Soon, their food arrived. They eat in silence while glancing at each other once in a while.

"Sweetheart, theres a stain at the corner of your lips." Baekhyun said. Hani wipe her lips with a tissue. "Is there any?" Hani ask.

Baekhyun come closer to Hani. "Let me do it for you.." He said. His face is a few inches from her's. Suddenly, he bring his face closer and kiss her right there and right then.

"There, all clean" Baekhyun said once he got back to his seat and grinned childishly. Hani blush and continue to eat when Baekhyun caught her wrist.

Baekhyun smile innocently, "feed me?"

*****

Once they are finished with their food, they decide to take a walk around Seoul at night. They walk everywhere, anywhere. They don't mind where, as long as they are together. They attracted many people, yes. Who wouldn't stop for a while to look at a pair of outstanding couple walking around Seoul while exchanging loving smile and holding into each other's hand sweetly.

Final stop: Namsan Tower.

Baekhyun and Hani are walking hand in hand at the top of Namsan Tour. They are at the famous stop for couples, a place to write love messages on love locks.

"Lets buy for each other" Baekhyun said. Hani choose a pink lock while Baekhyun choose a blue lock. They paid and write something to be remembered on their locks. After a while, they add their locks with thousands of other locks there.

Baekhyun's message: Let us be together forever.. B & H

Hani's message:  I am yours forever. B <3 H

Soon, they ride the cable car to go down. Only two of them alone.

Hani look at the beauty of Seoul city at night. Seoul look so peaceful.. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms holding her from behind, encircling her waist. Baekhyun rest his chin on Hani's shoulder. Baekhyun is back hugging her. He is enjoying every single moment he is spending with her.

"I love you.." Baekhyun said softly and turn Hani's body facing him. Hani is flushed pink and waiting for Baekhyun to finish his sentence.

"You are my everything." He kiss her left cheeks

"You are my darling" He kiss her right cheeks

"You are my sweetheart" He kiss her temple

"You are my baby" He kiss the tip of her nose

"You are my life" He kiss her chin

"You are my love" and lastly, placing his lips on her's. He caress her lips using his sweet ones slowly, gently and lovingly. Both of them are closing their eyes, enjoying the feeling of love received by each other.

"I love you, Hani" He whisper in between kisses. Hani only smile in the kiss. Baekhyun slowly hold her right cheeks and stroke it lovingly. 

After a while, both of them broke the kiss to catch their breath. Baekhyun gaze at Hani's face. 

Hani's eyes are twinkling, her cheeks are tainted with shades of pink and her lips still look addicting to him. 

So beautiful. Mine. Baekhyun thought and cup her face using both of his hands.

"You are mine and only mine." Baekhyun said. Hani look at him.

"Say it" Baekhyun said in a low voice

"I am yours." Hani reply and smile cheekily at Baekhyun.

So cute without even trying. Baekhyun thought and chuckle to himself. 

They continue to look at the scenery in front of them while enjoying each other's presence,

fingers intertwined.

*****

"Goodbye, sweetheart. See you on the last day of school tomorrow." Baekhyun said and kiss Hani tenderly.

"Bye, Baekhyun. See you tomorrow!" Hani replied and enter her mansion.

She walk to her room, wash herself and wear a night gown. She lay on her bed and slowly caught up somewhere in her dream.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun enter his mansion. He walk to his room when his mother and father call him from the living room.

"Yes, appa?" Baekhyun ask his father.

"So you proposed to Hani?" Mrs Byun ask excitingly. Baekhyun nodded shyly and he rub the back of his neck.

"I am so proud of you, son. Lets talk about marriage other dat, hm? My son need a lot of rest for tomorrow." Mr Byun said and smile at his wife and son.

Baekhyun smile, "Thank you, omma and appa. Goodnight!" Baekhyun said and quickly enter his room.

Once he get in his room, he jump excitingly.

"Yesssss!!!" Baekhyun said, happy that his parents approved his action proposing to Hani.

Kim Hani, I'll love you till the end.  Baekhyun thought while smiling.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714 23 20
The military has hired a scientist to make powerful androids if another war was to break out, however as the scientist is giving the androids memorie...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...