She's Back And She's Better T...

By blankdaydreamer

so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what coul... More

Foreword
The Bullies
The Prank
The Girl
The Return
The Project Partner
The Date
The Apologies
The Visitor
The Date with Baekhyun
The Boys
The Confusion
The Heartbreak
The Kims
The Confession
The New Couple
The Official Announcement
The Good Day
The Parents' Anniversary Party
The Parents' Anniversary Party 2
The Proposal
The Proposal 2
The Wedding
The Cockblockers
The Brother
The Fine Day
The Good Company, Kyungsoo
The Busy Husband
The Truth
The Protector
The New Day
The Sweet Kyungsoo
The Dinner
The Baby
The Ex-husband's Regret
The Next Morning
The Reunite
The Appa Soo's Proposal
The End? Almost
Baekhyun Ending
Bonus Chapter (Kyungsoo)
A/N ***
Bonus Chapter (Baekhyun)
Cupcake Trouble (Kyungsoo)
I Can Cook! (Baekhyun)
Kyungmi (Kyungsoo)
"Why am I friends with them?" (Baekhyun)
Appa Soo (Kyungsoo)
Sarang (Baekhyun)
Not an update

The New Girl

6.7K 153 64
By blankdaydreamer

Days passes. Its been 2 months since Hani enrolled in Seoul High again. Sometimes she's not around because of photoshoots. Hani is a successful model after all.  She has grow fond towards two boys who never once fail to make her heart beats fast. But Hani think her feelings for D.O is stronger. She is a bit oblivious towards love and relationship. After all, she has never been into any relationship because she used to be chubby and nerdy AND now she is busy with her fashion world.

D.O always take care of her. He is always so concerned with her health. This makes she feel like D.O only treat her like a little sister. She know she like D.O but seems like he didn't realize her feelings. D.O is always there when she is in trouble.

While Baekhyun..

He is one hell of a chessy guy. He always use every chance he have to hold her hand. Hani grow comfortable of his touch. She always wonder if Baekhyun likes her. Baekhyun never voice his feelings. Hani is very oblivious to a lot of things that are happening around her. She need to hear it. She can't just tell by actions or what.

She really like both of them but she set her eyes on D.O since long time ago. So far, they only hold hands and hug, friendly hug. 

Hani is the popular girl in Seoul High. But she do not treat her schoolmates as her fans. She treat them equally, as friends. She have a kind heart. That is why in just two months, students in Seoul High grew respect of her. They always greet her whenever she passes by. And she will always greet them back. She is the star. She is loved by all the teachers, students. There is Kingka and Queenka in their school, of course. But they also respect her and they are not that bad.

Back at Hani's place

Hani is laying on her bed after came back from school. She will skip school for 2 days because her new photoshoot. She informed EXO of course. 

Hani prepared her stuff and go down to eat. Once she is finished eating, she come upstairs, walking to her room. She lay on her bed and close her eyes, thinking a lot of things that did not have anything to do with her. Her phone vibrates 

1 new message from Kyungsoo

Make sure to pack everything properly. Don't forget to eat too. Hani let out a chuckle. Typical of him.

From Hani to Kyungsoo :

You should take care of yourself too, Kyungsoo ya. I need to sleep now, good night.

Hani is about to close her eyes again when she receive another text message from Baekhyun

From Baekhyun :

Honeeeeeeeeey!!! Don't leave me for too long okay :( make sure to come back here in one piece! Goodnight! Make sure to dream of me! ><

Hani smile softly. This boy, where did he get all the energies from? Hani replied his text message and quickly lay on her bed, pulling the comforter around her body. Letting herself drown in her dream.

*****

Hani is sleeping soundly when—

"KIM HANIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAKE UP! HONEY HONEY HONEY WAKE UP! YOUR FLIGHT IS IN ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER YOU NEED TO WAKE UP"  Baekhyun storm into her room without knocking and jumping like a kid on her queen sized bed. Hani groan and pull the comforter over her head. Hiding her very existance. Baekhyun look at Hani and smile.

"Wake up or I will eat your breakfast, Honey" Baekhyun said softly. Hani's eyes shot open and she quickly get up from her bed. 

"Get out, Baekhyun. I want to bath and change in this room later" Hani said to Baekhyun. Baehyun just do the sign 'okay' with his hands and walk out of her bedroom. He wait for Hani at the living room while reading a magazine. Soon, Hani come down wearing this

tumblr_n624xwkSuL1qkv30do1_500.jpg

"Hey, Baekhyun. What brings you here early in the morning?" Hani ask while walking to the dining table.

Baekhyun fake a gasp and look at her terrifyingly "Don't tell me you don't want me here?? I want to spend the last three hours with you" Baekhyun said. Hani look at Baekhyun and slap his arm gently. "stop with that puppy eyes of yours. Okay okay lets spend my 3 hours with you, okay?" Hani said to Baekhyun. The said boy smile ever so brightly and squeling like a little child. "yaaaaayyyyyyyy I can have Hani all by myself today!" Baekhyun screamed(?). Hani let out a chuckle seeing Baekhyun's adorable movement.

After they had their breakfast, Hani and Baekhyun walk in the garden. They just walk in silence, a comfortable silence though. Suddenly, Baekhyun pull Hani's hand. He walk to the seat at the garden. He sit down and pat at the seat beside him, asking her to sit beside him. Hani just do as what he said. They seat in silence again. Baekhyun cup both of her hands in his hands. He look at her. His eyes are telling her something but she can't really tell what are they screaming.

"I'm gonna miss you. I know you have been out of the country for photoshoot a lot of times but the longest you have been there is just 1 day. This time, you will be there for 2 days. I won't be there to hold your hands so don't get lost, okay?" Hani nodded and wait for more from Baekhyun but he only smile sweetly at her and look away.

Baekhyun suddenly lay his head on her shoulder and close his eyes. Enjoying the feeling of being close with her while holding her hand and breathing her scent. He wish time stops for a while, leaving only him and Hani. "Lets just stay like this for a while" Baekhyun said. Hani lean her head on top of Baekhyun's head and close her eyes too, enjoying the feeling of him leaning on her.

After a while, Baekhyun and Hani open their eyes and look at each other. They burst into laughter, there is nothing to laugh at, really. Both of them just feel like laughing together over nothing. They walk back to Hani's house.

Its time to send Hani to the airport. Hani and Baekhyun arrived at the airport. They walk together to the entrance. One hour left till Hani's flight fly to New York. Baekhyun carry Hani's bag. They stop in front of the entrance. Hani turn to face Baekhyun. He look just like a dejected puppy. Hani laugh a little and pat his head.

"Aigoo don't be sad. I'll be there for like 2 days and then I'll be back. Don't worry too much, neh?" Hani said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods while still looking at Hani sadly.

"Hani! Wait!!"  Hani and D.O stop whatever they are doing and turn to look at D.O who are running towards them.

"Hey Kyungsoo. What are you doing here? I thought you have something else to do?"  Hani ask and look at D.O. D.O look at Hani and smiles warmly, "I come here to say a proper 'goodbye-for-a-while" D.O said. Hani look at D.O.

He is sooooooo cuteeeeee!!!!  Hani fangirl inside her thought and look at D.O.

"Really? I'll be gone for 2 days only, guys."  Hani said while reading messages from other EXO members.

"But still!!"  Baekhyun and D.O say at the same time. Hani look at them and laughs. 

Hani look at D.O. She is about to say something when there is an announcement that she need to board her plane now. Hani give both D.O and Baekhyun a quick hug. But she hug D.O longer than Baekhyun when the boy look like he don't want to let her go. After a while, D.O broke the hug.

"I need to go now, guys. Take care alright? Byeeee" Hani said while preparing herself to walk to the entrance.

"Bye, Hani! Don't forget to take care of your health! Don't skip breakfast or anything!" D.O said.

"I will miss you, Honey! Work hard and take care of yourself!" Baekhyun said from behind.

Hani turn around and do the 'okay' sign using her fingers.

New York, here I come!

*****

Hani arrived at the New York airport and look for her driver. Her driver carry Hani's bag and open the car's door for her. She arrived at a 5 star hotel and she heave a sigh. She lay on the bed and look at the wall. She is so tired! After a while, she fell asleep.

The next morning, Hani's manager, Yoon noona wake her up. Reminding her that she need to prepare for the photoshoot in an hour or so. Hani blink a few times after open her eyes. She then take a bath and wear a simple dress. Hani put a light make up on her face. In a few minutes, she is done. Hani called Yoon noona to prepare the limo for her.

Hani walk to the limo with Yoon noona. Inside the limo, Yoon noona tell Hani her schedule for the rest 2 days. She is busy but not really busy. After 15 minutes, Hani arrive at the photoshoot place. The make up artists prepare her make up and dress. She look very beautiful and charismatic. 

Meanwhile, back in Korea

Class is a bit noisy since the teacher didn't enter the class yet. Suddenly, their class teacher enter the class. She is not alone this time. A girl follow behind her. She is a new student. She is pretty but not Hani-pretty. She is...pretty average but her face can be considered as pretty compare to girls in the class.

"Okay class, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself" 

"My name is Park Mina. I transferred from Busan and I hope we can be friends" the girl smile and bow. D.O look at the girl. 

"You may be seated beside Dong Woon" the girl look at the teacher and ask "Can I sit there instead?" she is pointing at Hani's seat.

The teacher look at the girl. "That is Kim Hani's place, dear. She is absent today due to work. You can seat at her place but I don't think anyone is okay with that" 

Mina look confused but she follow the teacher's order. She make her way to the seat beside Dong Woon and sit there. D.O's eyes follow her movement.

Back to Hani!

Hani's photosoot finished at 11 pm. She go back to hotel straight away to get her rest. Her energy is drained out. She is so so tired that the first thing in her mind once she entered her room is 'sleep'.

The next day, Hani feel more energetic than she was yesterday. She go to her photoshoot place with more charisma and confident overflowing. That day, everything went well for Hani. 

*****

That night is Hani's flight back to Korea. She prepared all her things with Yoon noona helping her. She went to airport, get on the plane and arrive several hours later at South Korea.

She arrived at her home and went straight to her room. She take a bath and changed her clothes. She then lay on her bed and excited to meet Baekhyun and D.O and the rest of EXO. But she is more excited to meet D.O. She wanted to voice her thoughts about him slowly and carefully to him this time. Not a confession though. She will just talk about the topic to him since D.O is good in telling his thoughts exactly. 

She close her eyes and fell asleep without even counting the sheeps jumping over a fence.

*****

The next morning, she go to school a bit late than usual. She walk to school and bump into Baekhyun.

"Hello Baekhyun!" Hani said. Baekhyun blink his eyes and run to give her a tight hug "Hello, Honey! You are back!" Baekhyun said happily and release the hug.

"Yeah I'm here now. Lets get to class" Hani said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nod happily and walk side by side with Hani to class.

Hani enter the class. Everyone greeted her a 'good morning' and 'hey, you are back!' Hani replied their greet and smile. 

She walk slowly and stop her track when she saw a girl sitting at her place, talking quite casually with D.O. Baekhyun stop beside Hani and follow her gaze. Baekhyun scoff to let D.O and Mina realize their arrival. D.O widen his eyes like he is caught in the act while Mina just look at Hani. 

"you must be Kim Hani! I never thought you are THE Kim Hani! Hello! My name is Mina and I'm a new studnent here." Mina smiled and lock her gaze at Hani's face.

"I see...My name is Kim Hani and you can call me Hani" Hani said friendly but her eyes looking curiously at Mina and back at D.O. 

"Okay! I need to get back at my place now. Talk to you later!" Mina said and she sit at her place.

Hani sit down and open a book to read. D.O, beside her just keep quite. Not knowing what to say. He poke Hani's side and say a small 'Hi'. Hani replied and the teacher entered their class. 

D.O look at Hani. D.O saw Mina smiling at him. He smile back. Baekhyun and Chen look at him weirdly from the back.

Looks like D.O and Mina have a thing between them, hm? What about Hani, then? Baekhyun thought and shift his gaze to Hani. 

I'll find out whats going on later.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.6K 33
When a normal girl meets her favourite kpop idol in a unintentional event, but when he falls for her and he doesn't even know it. What will exactly h...
16.1K 180 32
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) What will happend if a Popular Girl, fell inlove with a Nerd? will her peers accept that? Or will she just hide her feelings so...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
183 35 20
What happens when you unknowingly catch the attention of someone dangerous? This was the case for detective Park Y/N when she unknowingly caused a se...