The Boy Next Door.

By 1D_fanfic123

Mia is a ordinary 21 year old girl who still lives at home with her mum and dad. Her best friend (Victoria) w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Final Chapter.

Chapter 58

367 18 2
By 1D_fanfic123

Mia’s Pov.

“Victoria.” I say.

I don’t even think I can believe this. Victoria wouldn’t be giving Immy information about Harry would she?

“That’s doesn’t surprise me.” Harry looks amused.

“This is not funny Harry!” I hit his arm. “Surly Victoria wouldn’t back stab me to everyone else. We are like sisters. I trust her with everything, she knows everything about me.”

“Exactly. That is why it is easy for Immy to know everything about us. Victoria is giving her the information.” I don’t know why Harry is grinning if I’m honest.

Just to make everything clear to myself Victoria is a friend of Immy and it looks like she is sharing information about Harry and I to her. What the hell is even happening with my life at the moment? I can’t be one hundred percent sure that is accusation I’m making is true but I really hope that it isn’t. I trust Victoria and I pray to god that she isn’t talking about me behind my back. What if Niall is in on this too? Meaning he is such a good friend to Harry and would know everything about him, he could also be talking to Immy.

“Come on.” I stand.

“Where?” Harry gives me a dazzled look.

“To Niall’s and Victoria’s. I want to know the truth about this, I’m not being a little tag along for Victoria to find out information about me to Immy.” Crossing my arms across my chest I wait for Harry to stand.

“Just leave it. I can’t be arsed for drama. We’ve already had enough this morning, can’t we just relax and chill with a pizza whilst watching a film.” That sounds so good.

“No we can do that after. If you’re not coming that’s fine but I need to talk to Victoria about this.” I seriously want to know the truth right now.

“Fine whatever I will come.” Harry rolls his eyes.

“I’m not making you, I’m just saying…” Harry cuts me off by pulling me down onto his knees.

“I don’t care what you’re just trying to say. I will come with you okay.” He pecks my lips.

“Okay.” I smile.

“What wrong you look worried?” Harry’s eyes search my face.

“I don’t know. It’s just I really hope that Victoria isn’t the one giving Immy information about us, if she is I will be fuming!” I look down to Harry’s chest.

“There better not be any bitch fighting because I can’t be arsed with any hair pulling or slapping today.” Harry smirks.

“Be quite.” I swat his chest.

“Come on then are we going?” Harry taps my back for me to move up off his knees.

“Yeah come on.” I stand with Harry shortly following me to the front door.

***

Walking down the pathway to Niall’s and Victoria’s house I feel my whole stomach turning. I don’t know what to say to Victoria if I’m honest. How am I supposed to put this into words to her? I just need to try and keep calm.

Harry knocks on the door and we stand and wait for it to be opened. It doesn’t take long until we hear Niall shout.

“Hang on.”

As the door opens Niall’s face lightens up like a child.

“Harold.” He chimes.

“Alright mate.” Harry nods to greet him.

“Vic, Mia is here.” Niall turns his head to shout through the house.

Turning his head back around to Harry and I, he invites us into the house.

“Mia I’m upstairs.” I hear Victoria shout.

I look to Harry first and he smiles at me, sitting down at the kitchen table. Thanks Harry I guess I’m doing this alone then. You just make yourself at home whilst I go and find out the truth. Wow I love his support sometimes! As I make my way up the stairs, I go to room that Victoria shouted from. Walking in I notice that she is straightening her hair.

“Hey you alright?” Victoria looks at me through the mirror.

“I’m not too bad, yourself?” I take a seat on the corner of the bed.

“Don’t lie to me. You are not okay are you? What’s up? Is it Harry again?” Resting the hair straighteners on the desk, she turns to face me.

I have to admit that she looks kind of funny meaning half of her hair is up in a messy bun whilst the other half is straight, flowing down her shoulders.

“No it’s not Harry. We are fine now…I think.” We seem okay now. Harry and I can sort things out pretty fast when we finally listen to each other.

“So what is it then?” She questions.

“Do you know Immy?” I spit out the question like there is no tomorrow.

“Yeah I know her…why?” Victoria asks.

“I don’t want to believe this but are you giving her information about me and Harry? Because I went online before to see that the only friend I have mutual with Immy is you and Immy told Harry that she is getting information from my social networks and that’s impossible when my profiles are protected. So the only way she is getting information about me is from somebody I know…and that person seems to be you.” I don’t look to Victoria, but keep my stare to blank wall facing me.

“Yeah I’ve talked about you to Immy, but that’s before I knew that she was Harry’s ex. Niall was shocked when she came to visit me one day and he told her to get out of the house. Niall then sat me down to explain how he knew Immy but I felt bad about the way Niall treated her so I went for a coffee with her to explain and we just had a normal chat and yeah I suppose you were brought up in the conversation.” Victoria looks so confused right now as am I.

“What was Immy doing here in the first place? How long have you known her?” I ask.

“All my life. I know that she has caused trouble for the family for a long time but I thought she might have changed but the drama she caused between you and Harry I’m guessing that she hasn’t changed one bit.” Wait did she just say family?

“Hang on. What do you mean family?” I now turn my stare to her.

“Yeah. I can’t choose my cousins Mia.”

“Cousins.” I choke.

“Yes Immy is my cousin.” Victoria giggles.

Victoria and Immy are cousins? When the hell did that come about?

“So I’m guessing she was just asking about me and you casually answered thinking nothing of it.” I scrunch my eyebrows trying to make some sense out of this situation.

“Yes, she mentioned you and Harry. I thought that it was strange about how she knew about you both but I thought I may have said something in the past and forgotten. But when Immy left and Niall explained to me that she used to date Harry, it all began to makes sense. I didn’t really think much of it though so that’s why I didn’t say anything.” Victoria sits by me on the bed.

“Oh so that’s how she found out by being sly.” I nod.

“Yes. Mia you know that I wouldn’t talk about yours and Harry’s relationship. I’m not like that Mia, you know that right?” Victoria’s eyes meet mine.

“I thought you would have had a good explanation behind all of this.” I smile whilst leaning in to give her a hug.

Max’s Pov.

Wave after wave passes by the boat, and it is getting even more boring. Dad has tried to make things up to me but I have been ignoring him. I know that he feels guilty but he can’t just decide when he doesn’t want to drink the poisoning alcohol that it is okay to talk to me. I still haven’t had the chance to talk to Mia about dad because I don’t want her worrying. Plus it’s not as though I can just ring her because being in the middle of the sea gives you bad signal which makes life even worse. Not only do I have to be on a boat with somebody who I don’t want to talk too at the moment but I also have no signal so yeah life is bad at the moment!

“Max my dad just told me that we are going to be docking soon because he needs to ring my mum so he needs signal.” Eddie walks over to me.

“Great. Do you know when we will be getting home?” I question.

“Yeah we should be docking back home late Friday night.” Eddie takes a seat by me.

We are both sitting at the top of the boat with our legs dangling over the balcony. The water beneath is slowly flowing past us, making the boat rock from left to right.

“Ah good.” I smile well it’s more of a false smile. Knowing that I still have another three days on this boat with my dad isn’t really exiting at all.

“How are things with your dad today?” Eddie asks.

Yesterday I had the chance to tell Eddie everything that has happened between my family over the past few months, I just needed someone to talk to you know? Normally that person is Mia but meaning she isn’t here Eddie was the only other sane person around.

“Well we’re still not talking if that’s what you mean.” I stare off into the distance.

“Has he tried?” Eddie doesn’t look at me for an answer.

“Yes…a lot! Since he flipped out on me the other day all he does now is try to make things up to me but I’m having none of it.” I let out a sarcastic huff. “He keeps following me around calling my name, but I keep walking off. I don’t want just to forgive him for him to think that it is okay for him to flip out at me over nothing and then expect for everything to be okay.”

“I don’t blame you mate. I think I would do the same if my dad did that to me. My dad thinks that you dad is out of order for having a go at you the other day. I can’t believe he threw the spirit bottle at you. Just think if you hadn’t of shut the door, the bottle would have smashed in your face. What was he even thinking?” Eddie shakes his head.

“I don’t know. I wish I did. He was so drunk and scary I didn’t know what to do. Everything happened so fast I couldn’t believe that he thrown the bottle at me.” Just thinking about it makes the hair on the back of my neck rise.

Why did he get so angry that he through a glass bottle my way? I’ve never seen him that angry before.

“You need to tell Mia.” Eddie looks my way.

“I know. I will when I get home because I don’t want to worry her right now because she needs some peace.” Thinking of Mia, I wonder how her and Harry are getting along. Have they been anywhere since I haven’t been there?

“Yeah I understand what you mean. I bet you can’t wait to get home can you?” Eddie leans to grab the fishing rod up off the holder.

“I have enjoyed this with hanging out with you and your dad, but my own dad has wrecked it for me I suppose. Maybe we can do it again sometime and my dad won’t tag along for him to ruin things for me.” I smile.

“Yes that would be good. Well if you want you can come back to mine when we get back home and then stay a few days. We can go on the adventure tour or something.” Eddie says whilst throwing the rod into the sea.

“Adventure tour. What’s that?” I wonder.

“Well it’s where you go on a four day trip and you do things like rowing, white water rafting, rock climbing, quad biking everything really.” He explains.

“Wow that sounds good…really good. Yeah I would like that.” I nod.

“Good we will sort something out. I will talk to dad about it later.” Eddie beams.

“Yeah and when we dock, I will ring and talk to Mia about it. I’m sure that she will be okay with it, she normally is.” I shrug knowing that it shouldn’t be a problem.

There is no need to ask my dad because he doesn’t really have the control to stop me, everything is left down to Mia as always. I don’t think he would stop me anyway because he feels guilty for everything that has happened.

“Boy’s there’s a storm coming in, you best get cover before you both get drenched.” Eddie’s dad shouts from the inside of the boat. We both stand to our feet and make our way in side. I can’t wait until we dock later so that I can ring Mia to talk and to see if she is okay. I won’t tell her about dad just yet though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for getting me to 10,000 reads :D Thank you to everyone who is voting and commenting because it really means a lot. 

Like I said in my last chapter I'm sorry about my updating. I know up to now it's still been the same but I already have so much homework and it's really stressing me out. So from now the updates could be a little pear shaped meaning I'm going to be so busy.

Thank you all once again.

Vote & Comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 12.5K 36
After being abused for 11 years now each year the pain increasing every year. Mia has had a fear of evey person she has come across but what happens...
917 12 8
Mia a party girl who moved to LA 5 years ago but it wasn't until she met a certain nightclub owner that her life changed for the better. Mia thought...
352 46 11
"If they are just dreams...then how come they feel real?" Mia, who is willing to find out what happened to her past since the day of her horrible acc...
1.4K 82 22
"I walk down the school hallway, "don't make eye contact" I keep repeating in my head. The sweet smell of cologne and perfume fills the halls. I kee...