Destined to be HIS ✔️

By glory7991

AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS & DORA JONATHAN Join the journey of two complete strangers slowly falling in love, while... More

BIRTHDAY
AMOUR
NIGHTMARE
MEETING THE DEVIL
CALIFORNIA
AIDEN JUSTIN ADAMS
SUNDAY
JEALOUSY
NEW JOB
MY BABY GIRL
HIS AMOUR ???
HIM
FIRST LOVE
PANIC ATTACK
WHAT THE HELL???
STALKER
HANDSOME HULK
BOLD
BITCH MODE
DATE ???
SEXY NEIGHBOR
AIDEN - NEIGHBOR ???
IVAN ???
FRIENDS
MY EVERYTHING
AIDEN'S PROMISE
ZACH?? OR AIDEN??
WHAT???
EXHAUSTED
KISS
VAMPIRE VS WEREWOLF
DEAL
VINCENT DECLAN STEFANO
HOT STRANGER
HER CHILDHOOD
OLIVIA
TERRITORIAL
IMPORTANT
EMBARRASSING
ALBUM
TRUST
PARIS
PARIS II
TRAITOR
FAKE ANGER
THREAT
INTERVIEW
ANSWERS FOR YOUR QUESTIONS.
BACK TO NYC
SPECIAL
DINNER DISASTER
ANGUISH
LOVE
FLASHBACK
OUTBURST
CONTEST
SURPRISE
WINNERS
FLASHBACK II
COUPLE
MY GIRLFRIEND
KITTEN'S ANGER
NO SIX-PACK???
BEST BOYFRIEND
INJURED
MICAH KNIGHT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL II
FUN INTERRUPTED
ONE STEP AHEAD
TROUBLE
ISAAC'S WAY OF DEALING
COAXING HER
WEDDING PREPARATIONS
MEETING THE IN-LAWS
BRIDAL SHOWER
WEDDING ANXIETY
WEDDING I
WEDDING II
HONEYMOON
BACK FROM SEOUL
BREAK IN
FIRST FIGHT
BLISSFUL LIFE
KIDNAPPED
REVELATION I
REVELATION II
DORA JONATHAN
DIVORCE ?
DORA
AIDEN'S REGRET
BACK TO NEW YORK
I MISS HER
ASHER ISAAC ADAMS
FAMILY OF FOUR
LIFE OF A FATHER
ASHTON AND ISAIAH
AIDEN'S SURPRISE
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU
BONUS CHAPTER 1

SLAP

5.3K 205 24
By glory7991

AIDEN'S POV

I can't believe it was Sebastian all along. I had the traitor right under my nose.

Apart that I have an important issue

It's been 3 days since I've seen my kitten. That stupid Isaac said that I can court her but he locked her in his penthouse. He even stayed with her.

But today I am going to see my kitten, because Isaac has an important meeting which he cannot postpone.

I checked my appearance for 10th time. Gotta look good for her. Only her.

After making sure that Isaac has gone, I got out of my penthouse only to see 4 men standing at the door of my kitten's penthouse. Damn here I thought I could walk through the door today.

Sighing I went inside my bedroom and jumped into my kitten's bedroom startling her.

She relaxed and gave me a bored look.

I think she doesn't even consider me. Fucking great.

I went and hugged her. God, I missed her for the past three days. I've already fired more than 10 people in three days.

"You're fine right?" I asked still holding her. This is her rightful place. My arms.

She awkwardly patted my back and removed herself.

I saw her getting ready.

"Where are you going kitten?" I asked.

"Knights Corporation" she said. What??

"Why??" I asked her knowing full well that Isaac has her in house arrest for some reason.

"Just to piss him off" she said and went to Isaac's office room.

When I followed her, she did something on his computer and came outside the penthouse. Only then I noticed those four men were not there.

I followed her, and entered her car. I secretly messaged my security team to follow our car. I don't want anything to happen to her.

Much to my surprise, she didn't question my presence.

She drove to Knights corporation while my men followed us.

When she entered the building, she had the aura which screamed authority. I've known it too well.

No one dared to stop my kitten. She walked as if she owns the damn place.

When we reached Isaac's floor her whole demeanor changed. She inhaled and exhaled, wiped her palms in her jeans.

She opened the door,

"Hello" my kitten said.

Isaac stood up shocked and dropped his phone. Ashley stood there confused.

Before we could do something, Isaac came to my kitten and gave a hard slap.

Her face turned to the left,due to the impact. She lifted her face and looked Isaac straight in his eyes. I can see his regret and pain in his face while he looked at her eyes filled with tears.But he should have not slapped her for no reason.

Then Isaac came to me and held my collar.

But my kitten came between us.

"Don't involve Aiden, He just followed me here and not to mention protected me" My kitten said in a stern voice. Damn I thought she didn't know about the bodyguards who were following us.

He looked at kitten one last time and went out slamming the door. Poor door.

As soon as Isaac left, my kitten breathed out in relief. She shrugged her shoulder. What the hell?  Minute ago she was crying now she is smiling? This girl will be a death for me.

Then she sat in Isaac's chair.

"Miss. Jonah you cannot sit..." Ashley started but my kitten interrupted.

"First call me Dora, Second trust me cause this is not the first time I am sitting in this chair" My kitten said and smiled.

My kitten called the security head through the intercom. I don't even understand what she does half of the time,but her every action has a reason behind it.

When the security head came, my kitten stood up from the chair and stalked towards him. Her strides were predatory:calm and calculated. Her face void of any emotions.

"So Mr. Whoever-you-are, tell me why did Mr. Knight receive a threat when he spends millions on security?" she snapped. Threat?  To Isaac? Man someone has balls to threaten that beast.

"Who the hell are you to ask that? " he asked narrowing his eyes. Wrong move dude.

"Tsk.. Tsk... An answer for a question can never be another question, And unlike you I am such a good person so I'll answer your question. The name is Dora Jonathan" she said sweetly.

The moment he heard her name, he stiffened and his face paled.

"Mam, I am really so....." he started but she stopped him with her hand. There is something enticing to watch your woman take control.

"I don't have time, I want the person who delivered the threat to him within a day without Isaac knowing it, if he comes to know then I'll make sure that you  suffer" she said and went to a corner.

"Yes mam" he said. My kitten dismissed him with a wave of his hand.

When she was about to touch the locker, Ashley went and stopped her.

"Sorry, No one except Mr. Knight is allowed to open " Ashley said.

My kitten gave her an amused look.

"Does anyone know the password other than Isaac? " my kitten asked to which Ashley shook her head in negative.

"Turn around" she said to Ashley,to which she turned around.

I saw her typing a name which is familiarly unfamiliar. Perks of being a vampire: Better vision.

   "IRIS DANIELLA KNIGHT"

She retrieved a small paper and sat on the chair.

She called someone. I was sitting and watching.

Came in the blonde girl, who replaced my kitten in office. Hailey.

I narrowed my eyes.
"Shouldn't you be in work?" I asked  through gritted teeth.

"I work for Miss Jonah not for you, So I can do what the hell I want" she hissed and turned to my kitten. I was taken back by her words.

My kitten gave the paper to her and nodded. Hailey took a picture and returned the paper back.

" Take your time Hailey, I want to find them, I've been waiting for 10 years" she muttered the last part to herself which I clearly heard. Waiting for 10 years? Why?  For who?

Hailey nodded and left. I think my kitten forgot that I am here. I have to remind her.

I snatched the paper and read it, which confused me.

"Soon the treasure you've hidden for years will be stolen from you Isaac. She is such a precious treasure"

"What treasure?  She?" I asked her.

My kitten laughed a sadistic laugh and shook her head.

"No, It's me" she said.

That moment, my whole body shook in anger. I could feel my canines come out. They could get my kitten over my dead body.

"What?" I yelled to which Ashley jumped but my kitten sat unaffected.

"Please be quiet or leave Aiden" she said and rubbed her forehead.

"Someone, is threatening Isaac with you?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I want to get hold of them before Isaac" She said and sighed.

"Why would you? They'll torture or most likely kill you when they find you" Ashley said and frowned.

"Do you think I am worried about myself ? No Ashley I am worried about Isaac. I want them before Isaac gets hold of them" she said. She looks so determined.

When the door knob twisted, I turned to see Isaac coming in.

"Sorry Amour, but you should have listened to me" Isaac said.

When I turned around I saw my kitten sniffling. Great acting kitten...proud of you.

He tried to lift her but she trashed around. So as the gentleman that I am,I lifted her up and sat down with her.

I rubbed her back and said, "Nice acting kitten" I whispered.

She just placed her head in the crook of my neck.

"Amour, we are leaving to New York now" He said.

My kitten jumped from me and faced him. Her face lost all its color.

"Come on Izz, you slapped me. This is the second time you've hit me in all my life"she whined and touched her cheek. I don't know how is he resisting her puppy face.

Issac's eyes softened and touched her cheek.

"Your safety is important Amour, you are staying with Kevin" He said with finality.

"Damn, here goes my acting in vain" she mumbled.

To which we all laughed.

"Fine" she said.

"Thank you Amour, Vincent will be staying with you" Isaac said. Guess I am going to New York.

Isaac looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"If you think, I am sending her with you and Vincent then you are damn wrong" I said and glared.

They all chuckled.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 231 23
"I never planned on falling in love with you, but I did, and oh what an adventure it has been." When an unlikely pair find themselves instantly draw...
161 9 27
After an extremely tragic and traumatic event, Callie finds out the world is not what she thought. At a loss in her new reality, she goes on to find...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

690 100 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...
13.9K 554 37
Crazy busy parents, two siblings, and an awesome best friend. A normal life right? That's what Willow thought, Everything changes one day on the bus...